Very heavy slow moving traffic on the A31 queueing in the direction of Wimborne backed up to the West Moors junction. http://t.co/mvvuMd6wX6— @CorinDailyEcho 27 March 2015
RT @DorsetTraffic: Collision on the A31 Wimborne by pass. One lane only open. Delays in both directions— @dorsetpolice 27 March 2015
@Condor_Ferries @SandbanksFerry I'm sure you got loads of photos tweeted in but what do you think ? @Bournemouthecho http://t.co/ZrNur0ZyED— @twamers 27 March 2015
Also inside today's Echo, there's a guide to making the most of your garden this year.
In need of ideas for something to do this weekend? There's plenty in The Guide - the entertainment section in today's Echo.
Cherries, meanwhile, have the weekend off, but yesterday signed striker Kenwyne Jones on loan to bolster their options for the run-in.
In sport, Poole Pirates have kicked off the new season by retaining the Elite Shield. Read more here.
Here are the top 10 stories on the site this morning:
- Did you see M27 fatal crash? Police appeal for witnesses with dashcams
- Woman who falsely accused soldiers of rape jailed for two-and-a-half years
- Long delays on A31 after crash left person 'medically trapped'
- New appeal for witnesses as police find car connected to Avon Close murder probe
- Poole Park Railway closed after passenger injured as carriage overturned
- UPDATED: 'Lansdowne Roudabout'? Errors spotted on Bournemouth's new wayfinding signs
- Bon Voyage! Hundreds gather to cheer Condor Liberation on its way
- VIDEO: Meet Ali, the 15-year-old Bournemouth schoolboy who could be the next Sir Chris Hoy
- Hamworthy power station scheme will be flagship scheme for government
- Boscombe David Lloyd site to be turned into flats - six years after centre was demolished
There are visiting restrictions in place at both Royal Bournemouth Hospital and Poole Hospital as the norovirus has taken hold on wards.
Condor's new vessel is set to sail from Poole for the first time this morning.
Read more about it here.
Poole Park's miniature railway has been closed after a passenger was injured when a carriage overturned.
Bournemouth council has said that some of its new signs, which have suffered from spelling errors, will be replaced.
In the news, police are looking for a car as they investigate the death of a woman in Springbourne. Have you seen it?
All appears well on the roads and public transport at the moment. If you're heading east, the M27 has now reopened after yesterday's fatal crash.
Good morning. It's bright and sunny, but still cold: