When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Keep up to date with our email bulletins service. We’ll send you the latest headlines direct to your inbox – for free.
Receive one or all of the following bulletins when you open an account with Bournemouth Echo. Click below to sign up or to see a sample.
- 10 things you might have missed (Weekly)
- Welcome to our new weekly round-up of things you might have missed - whether you've been away, working or just busy, we've selected some of our most popular and interesting items from the week in case you didn't see them the first time round. This newsletter is a new feature for us, so we'd love to hear your feedback - email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you think or if there's a particular type of story you'd like to see. This week we've got slow motion lightning, a controversy-sparking MP, a mysterious human skull, the most adorable Scottie dog to grace the Commonwealth opening ceremony and a special report on the Kaiser's tea parties at Highcliffe castle. See you next Sunday!
- Air Festival News (Weekly)
- Welcome to our new weekly newsletter, bringing all the news you need about this year's Bournemouth Air Festival. As we countdown to Bournemouth's biggest event (there's 31 days to go!), we'll be filling you in on all the developments ahead of the flying, as well as reliving some of the best parts of the last five years. Don't forget, you can find more stories on the Air Festival in our special dedicated section over at bournemouthecho.co.uk/air
- Business Digest (Weekly)
- Welcome to the Business Digest from bournemouthecho.co.uk/business. The weekly newsletter, sent straight to your inbox, delivers news about your local business community from across the county around 10am every Tuesday. Don't forget you can get any of our news by RSS - just click the little orange button whenever you see it. You can view the latest edition of Dorset Business here Want to get in touch about a business story? email email@example.com
- Daily Digest (Daily)
- Welcome to the Daily Digest from bournemouthecho.co.uk. It's our daily round-up of the best stories from the site, sent to you around 11am - the top news and sport headlines, and the latest national news. Don't forget you can get any of our news by RSS - just click the little orange button whenever you see it. We're on Twitter! Follow us at www.twitter.com/bournemouthecho Find us on Facebook! We're at www.facebook.com/bournemouthdailyecho
- Sports Digest (Daily)
- Welcome to the Echo's Daily Sports Digest. It's our daily round-up of the best four stories from the site, sent to you around 10am. Don't forget you can get any of our news by RSS - just click the little orange button whenever you see it. We're on Twitter! Follow us at twitter.com/BmthEchoSport
- What's On (Weekly)
- Morning and welcome to the latest of our new look What's On newsletters, bringing you everything you need to know about this weekend's events. Swanage Carnival week gets underway from Saturday - with a procession at 3pm and an aerial demonstration from the Aerostars Aerobatic Display Team, capped off with an evening of fireworks. . Swanage Carnival Check out our definitive list of what's happening across Dorset and the New Forest: 14 things to do in Dorset this weekend. Whatever you get up to, have a great weekend. See you next week! PS: signed up for the Daily Echo and Empire Film Club yet? If not, why not? This week members can get two for one tickets on Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, The House Of Magic and How To Train Your Dragon 2 (to name a few) plus there are exclusive screenings, competitions and offers - and it's free! Sign up at bournemouthecho.co.uk/filmclub (and while you’re there, enter our competition for a free pair of cinema tickets!)
You can cancel (unsubscribe) Email Bulletins at any time by simply signing in to Bournemouth Echo and changing the preferences on your account page.