UNBEATEN Queens Park Athletic reserves clinched the Division Six title when they rounded off their campaign with a 5-0 triumph over Bournemouth Hospital with goals from Wes Jones (2), Paul Guzzan,
Alex Joy and Ross Logan.
AFC Bransgore just got the better of Lower Parkstone CFC 4-3 thanks to Aaron Wheeler (2), Adam Parker and Sam Quinn and will finish just a point behind the
champions if they win their last game of the season against local rivals Bransgore United reserves.
Chris Elkins scored all three Lower Parkstone goals.
• Westover Bournemouth are poised to become champions of the Hayward Premier Division after second-half goals from Simon Atkins, Liam McGlynn and Jon Woods put paid to Parley Sports 3-0.
Rob Woolner netted for Portcastrian but they had to settle for a point when Ben Read earned Redlynch a 1-1 draw, while Alan Marsh, Peter Pritchard and Tom Hall gave Old Oakmeadians the edge 3-2 at Sway. Ross Clark and Stuart Clark were the Sway marksmen.
• Holt United need a point from their final game of the season against promotion rivals Allendale to finish runners-up in Division One after Dave Lane settled the
issue 1-0 against Tuakana.
• Richmond are just a point adrift of Division Three pacesetters South Coast Demolition with three games in hand after their 7-1 win over Old Oakmeadians reserves with goals from Jamie Dawson (2),
Mark Pudney (2), Sam Cummings, Sami Garcia and Will Morgan.
Queens Park Athletic kept their promotion hopes alive when they upended Seaborrnes 4-0 with goals from Mark McCarthy (2)(1 pen), Adam Janes and Paul Senior.
• Bottom-placed Albany Athletic netted through Joe Duffy (2) and Dan Perry but fellow strugglers AFC Highcliffe ensured they finish clear of the drop zone in Division Four after Andy Staines (2),
Darren Britton, Chris Bond, Antony Beddow and Stuart Harvey gave them the upper hand 6-3.
• Division Five champions Mudeford Mens Club reserves completed their campaign with a 4-0 victory over Screw-It Carpentry courtesy of Lee Moss (2), Ben Berry
and Jordan Fillery.