Matchday live: AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield Wednesday
LIVE SCORE: CHERRIES 2 (Pugh 31, Kermorgant 58) SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 4 (Nuhiu 16, Hutchinson 34, Best 86, Maguire 90+6) FT
- Cherries: Camp, Francis, Cook, Elphick, Harte (Smith, 70), Ritchie (Fraser, 62), Surman, O'Kane, Pugh (Pitman, 79), Kermorgant, Grabban. Subs: Ward, MacDonald, Rantie, Allsop (g/k).
- Sheffield Wednesday: Kirkland, Buxton (Palmer, 52), Llera, Onyewu, Mattock, Maguire, Hutchinson, Lee, Helan (Coke, 66), Antonio, Nuhiu (Best, 73). Subs: Taylor, Lavery, Afobe, Martinez (g/k).
- Cherries created the better chances during the first half but two soft goals handed Sheffield Wednesday the lead.
- Kermorgant's equaliser has restored parity with Wednesday now down to 10 men following Sam Hutchinson's dismissal for two yellow cards.
- Cherries caught on the break by substitute Leon Best with four minutes to go and Chris Maguire in added time.