The ninth annual Bournemouth Air Festival is set to roar into action today.
Whether you're a first time visitor or a veteran, here's our round-up of what's happening on day one of the annual event.
Highlights: Don't miss the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and The Swiss Air Force Puma Helicopter Display Team who are brand new for this year. The Super Puma Cougar is a medium size utility helicopter in use since the 1970s. Plus, the Tigers Parachute Display Team will be dropping in and the Red Arrows will be appearing at 3.45pm on all four days.
Tonight at Boscombe beach there's live music from HMRM Band Collingwood from 8.15pm, doors open at 7pm. You'll need to purchase tickets which are £10 and available from wave105.com/near-you/nightair/thursday/
We'll be live blogging all the action over the next four days, plus latest traffic, travel and weather updates.
- Bournemouth Air Festival 2016: your essential guide
- Safety zone extended for Bournemouth Air Festival 2016 after Shoreham crash
- UPDATE: What will the weather be like for the final day of Bournemouth Air Festival 2016?
- Bournemouth Air Festival's got it's first artist in residence - here's how you can see his work
- Our Bournemouth Air Festival photo competition is back for 2016!
- QUIZ: Which Bournemouth Air Festival plane should you be piloting?
- Bournemouth Air Festival lock screens: get yours now!
- Bournemouth Air Festival 2016: Day One live
Please note: the aircraft listed below are subject to availability and weather conditions. Come back for our live blog where we'll be keeping you up to date with any changes.
Thursday, August 18
1.15pm - 3.45pm
- James Mckenzie, UK's top competing radio control helicopter pilot
- Royal Air Force Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- Fireflies Aerobatic Display Team
- Royal Navy Black Cats Helicopter Display Team
- Xtreme Air XA41 Gerald Cooper
- The Tigers Parachute Display Team
- Swiss Air Force Puma Helicopter Display Team
- The Blades Aerobatic Display Team
- The Red Arrows
6pm - 10pm
- East Overcliff: RAF Queens Colour Squadron
- East Overcliff: RM Unarmed Combat Display
- Entertainment in the Lower Gardens
- Live music in the Lower Gardens from the Band of the Army Air Corps
- HMRM Band Collingwood
- Free live music on the Bournemouth Stage from The Wet Bandits
Dusk display from 8.25pm
- Otto Helicopter & Fireflies Aerobatic Display Team
- Aerosparx Aerobatic Display Team
- The Red Devils Parachute Regiment Display Team