Cleared of slavery allegations but police put me through hell, says AA Clock Garage owner

APOLOGY WANTED: Aram Akrami, owner of the AA Clock Garage

APOLOGY WANTED: Aram Akrami, owner of the AA Clock Garage

First published in News by , Chief Reporter

THE owner of a garage in Bournemouth has said he was close to giving up after being put through “hell” over unfounded allegations that he used slave labour.

As reported in the Daily Echo, Dorset Police, working with organisations including the National Crime Agency, Red Cross and Bournemouth Borough Council, swooped on the AA Clock Garage in Ringwood Road on March 26.

The garage was sealed off before being searched inside and out as part of the human trafficking operation and police said at the time that six suspected male victims, aged 20-30, were taken to a place of safety.

A 23-year-old man, now known to be garage owner Aram Akrami, was arrested in connection with slavery offences before being released on bail.

Now he has been told that no further action will be taken against him because of insufficient evidence.

Aram, who has run the garage since late 2012, told the Echo: “They had some information from someone and the police came.

“They thought there was money laundering and slavery going on here. They raided us and the police took me for an interview for six hours and arrested me.

“They took all of the workers and interviewed them about whether they had been forced to work or were not getting paid.

“The next day we were open and back to normal and we have such great repeat customers; they believed there was nothing going on and they have given their support, it gives me a lot of encouragement.

“I would like to thank them, I really appreciate that.”

Aram added: “We have been through hell. They (the police) wasted a lot of money and time.

“The police took all of my computers and laptops and all the facilities and we couldn’t work. The police got it wrong and we lost business and gained a bad reputation. I’ll ask for an apology from the police.”

Comments (36)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:09am Sat 7 Jun 14

oversee says...

Sue the Loons.....ask to see the evidence they acted on...be quick,,,they are going to be disbanded and hidden in a major county's force. You have 3 years, but lodge claim asap.....good luck...oh...welcome to Dorset.
Sue the Loons.....ask to see the evidence they acted on...be quick,,,they are going to be disbanded and hidden in a major county's force. You have 3 years, but lodge claim asap.....good luck...oh...welcome to Dorset. oversee
  • Score: -43

7:21am Sat 7 Jun 14

N Smith says...

oversee wrote:
Sue the Loons.....ask to see the evidence they acted on...be quick,,,they are going to be disbanded and hidden in a major county's force. You have 3 years, but lodge claim asap.....good luck...oh...welcome to Dorset.
Fool
[quote][p][bold]oversee[/bold] wrote: Sue the Loons.....ask to see the evidence they acted on...be quick,,,they are going to be disbanded and hidden in a major county's force. You have 3 years, but lodge claim asap.....good luck...oh...welcome to Dorset.[/p][/quote]Fool N Smith
  • Score: 44

7:35am Sat 7 Jun 14

Lord Spring says...

Those vehicles look like they are protruding onto the footpath and partially obstructing it .
Those vehicles look like they are protruding onto the footpath and partially obstructing it . Lord Spring
  • Score: -23

7:45am Sat 7 Jun 14

charlie2004 says...

The police had information and had to act on it.. It's the way it works here. In one breath you say 'The next day we were open and back to normal ' and in the next breath you say 'The police took all of my computers and laptops and all the facilities and we couldn't work'. Make up your mind. It's a car wash business, did they take your water, sponges and car shampoo?
The police had information and had to act on it.. It's the way it works here. In one breath you say 'The next day we were open and back to normal ' and in the next breath you say 'The police took all of my computers and laptops and all the facilities and we couldn't work'. Make up your mind. It's a car wash business, did they take your water, sponges and car shampoo? charlie2004
  • Score: 103

7:54am Sat 7 Jun 14

Baysider says...

No you're quite right Aram. They should have ignored the information they had and risked 6 men being held against their will...

I'm sure it was unpleasant but I'm equally sure the police treated him properly and carried out a professional and thorough investigation but which did not result in sufficient evidence to charge him. They did not waste time and money...that is what the police are there for.
No you're quite right Aram. They should have ignored the information they had and risked 6 men being held against their will... I'm sure it was unpleasant but I'm equally sure the police treated him properly and carried out a professional and thorough investigation but which did not result in sufficient evidence to charge him. They did not waste time and money...that is what the police are there for. Baysider
  • Score: 79

7:56am Sat 7 Jun 14

we-shall-see says...

All I can says is tough luck mate. The Police have a job to do and in this case did that job. I notice the charges were not bought due to insufficient evidence - which in my eyes seems like no smoke without fire ......
All I can says is tough luck mate. The Police have a job to do and in this case did that job. I notice the charges were not bought due to insufficient evidence - which in my eyes seems like no smoke without fire ...... we-shall-see
  • Score: 0

8:06am Sat 7 Jun 14

new2it says...

The police are dammed if they do and dammed if they're not. They acted on information received, quite right. He is very contradictory, Open next day as normal, but has lost business. Gained a bad reputation, but all his customers believe nothing was wrong, and have supported him. Can't really think what he his moaning about. Maybe he should be grateful he isn't living in a country where he would be beaten up and really know what it is to be treated badly.
The police are dammed if they do and dammed if they're not. They acted on information received, quite right. He is very contradictory, Open next day as normal, but has lost business. Gained a bad reputation, but all his customers believe nothing was wrong, and have supported him. Can't really think what he his moaning about. Maybe he should be grateful he isn't living in a country where he would be beaten up and really know what it is to be treated badly. new2it
  • Score: 56

8:18am Sat 7 Jun 14

pete woodley says...

Insufficient evidence,sums it up,he has been lucky,if he is so unhappy with our British Justice,he knows what he should do,Now he is getting FREE publicity.
Insufficient evidence,sums it up,he has been lucky,if he is so unhappy with our British Justice,he knows what he should do,Now he is getting FREE publicity. pete woodley
  • Score: 25

8:21am Sat 7 Jun 14

pete woodley says...

Lord Spring wrote:
Those vehicles look like they are protruding onto the footpath and partially obstructing it .
Yes well pointed out,why is he allowed to get away with it,come on council,do your job,others have been done for the same parking on pavements.
[quote][p][bold]Lord Spring[/bold] wrote: Those vehicles look like they are protruding onto the footpath and partially obstructing it .[/p][/quote]Yes well pointed out,why is he allowed to get away with it,come on council,do your job,others have been done for the same parking on pavements. pete woodley
  • Score: 6

8:22am Sat 7 Jun 14

pete woodley says...

Insufficient evidence,sums it up,he has been lucky,if he is so unhappy with our British Justice,he knows what he should do,Now he is getting FREE publicity.
Insufficient evidence,sums it up,he has been lucky,if he is so unhappy with our British Justice,he knows what he should do,Now he is getting FREE publicity. pete woodley
  • Score: 10

8:22am Sat 7 Jun 14

N Smith says...

Reckon the free publicity might well back fire on the bloke after this
Reckon the free publicity might well back fire on the bloke after this N Smith
  • Score: 10

9:55am Sat 7 Jun 14

Azphreal says...

So all the workers were legal then?
So all the workers were legal then? Azphreal
  • Score: 6

9:56am Sat 7 Jun 14

BoscombeBloke says...

So is Mr Akrami saying that all his workers were properly contracted, taxed, had National Insurance paid for them, and that he charges/pays VAT and other taxes for his car wash?
So is Mr Akrami saying that all his workers were properly contracted, taxed, had National Insurance paid for them, and that he charges/pays VAT and other taxes for his car wash? BoscombeBloke
  • Score: 14

9:58am Sat 7 Jun 14

BmthNewshound says...

If Mr Akrami really believes that the police acted inappropriately then he should consult with a solicitor and follow the established police complaints procedure not go running to the local rag to blatantly promote his business.
If Mr Akrami really believes that the police acted inappropriately then he should consult with a solicitor and follow the established police complaints procedure not go running to the local rag to blatantly promote his business. BmthNewshound
  • Score: 24

10:09am Sat 7 Jun 14

JemBmth says...

Hey, don't blame him. He's only trying to undo the damage the Police have done. He has a lot of sense. Nobody would miss the chance of free 'publicity. It makes good business sense. I remember the article and it was very damning. I would want to put the record straight too.
Hey, don't blame him. He's only trying to undo the damage the Police have done. He has a lot of sense. Nobody would miss the chance of free 'publicity. It makes good business sense. I remember the article and it was very damning. I would want to put the record straight too. JemBmth
  • Score: -19

11:13am Sat 7 Jun 14

JemBmth says...

JemBmth wrote:
Hey, don't blame him. He's only trying to undo the damage the Police have done. He has a lot of sense. Nobody would miss the chance of free 'publicity. It makes good business sense. I remember the article and it was very damning. I would want to put the record straight too.
Oh come on you lot. What is wrong with GOOD news for a change? It seems you are all desperate for bad news.. Cheer up!
[quote][p][bold]JemBmth[/bold] wrote: Hey, don't blame him. He's only trying to undo the damage the Police have done. He has a lot of sense. Nobody would miss the chance of free 'publicity. It makes good business sense. I remember the article and it was very damning. I would want to put the record straight too.[/p][/quote]Oh come on you lot. What is wrong with GOOD news for a change? It seems you are all desperate for bad news.. Cheer up! JemBmth
  • Score: 23

11:30am Sat 7 Jun 14

pete woodley says...

JemBmth wrote:
JemBmth wrote:
Hey, don't blame him. He's only trying to undo the damage the Police have done. He has a lot of sense. Nobody would miss the chance of free 'publicity. It makes good business sense. I remember the article and it was very damning. I would want to put the record straight too.
Oh come on you lot. What is wrong with GOOD news for a change? It seems you are all desperate for bad news.. Cheer up!
What damage have the police done they investigated a complaint,good for them thats what we all want them to do,as Boscome Bloke has said is he squeeky clean we shall see.
[quote][p][bold]JemBmth[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JemBmth[/bold] wrote: Hey, don't blame him. He's only trying to undo the damage the Police have done. He has a lot of sense. Nobody would miss the chance of free 'publicity. It makes good business sense. I remember the article and it was very damning. I would want to put the record straight too.[/p][/quote]Oh come on you lot. What is wrong with GOOD news for a change? It seems you are all desperate for bad news.. Cheer up![/p][/quote]What damage have the police done they investigated a complaint,good for them thats what we all want them to do,as Boscome Bloke has said is he squeeky clean we shall see. pete woodley
  • Score: -5

11:38am Sat 7 Jun 14

LordLilliput says...

And the point of this 'I've been victimised' story is what exactly Echo? The police questioned him for six hours, released him to continue trading then exonerated him of all charges. Pathetic effort at journalism and as for a FIVE MINUTE VIDEO.. what are you thinking.. Have the donkeys stopped nibbling people?

Is this really what you call responsible reporting?? What a joke.
And the point of this 'I've been victimised' story is what exactly Echo? The police questioned him for six hours, released him to continue trading then exonerated him of all charges. Pathetic effort at journalism and as for a FIVE MINUTE VIDEO.. what are you thinking.. Have the donkeys stopped nibbling people? Is this really what you call responsible reporting?? What a joke. LordLilliput
  • Score: 14

11:44am Sat 7 Jun 14

West Howe Sean says...

Once again all the lefty liberal anti-business brigade are on here. With their usual anti-business rhetoric.

The guy is saying that the business was up and running the next day and his customers were supporting him. He was also pointing out that the press coverage would have had an impact on peoples perception of his business. And without his computers it makes it more difficult for him to carry on as normal. That to me seems fair comment.

Judging by the comments on here very few posters have had the daily responsibility of making a profit. You just sit back and claim your benefits Or criticise while someone else takes all the risk and pays your wages.

I really do find the scrounger mentality baffling. No one owes anyone a living. Get out there and work.

Try showing some support for people with enterprise that are making a difference.
Once again all the lefty liberal anti-business brigade are on here. With their usual anti-business rhetoric. The guy is saying that the business was up and running the next day and his customers were supporting him. He was also pointing out that the press coverage would have had an impact on peoples perception of his business. And without his computers it makes it more difficult for him to carry on as normal. That to me seems fair comment. Judging by the comments on here very few posters have had the daily responsibility of making a profit. You just sit back and claim your benefits Or criticise while someone else takes all the risk and pays your wages. I really do find the scrounger mentality baffling. No one owes anyone a living. Get out there and work. Try showing some support for people with enterprise that are making a difference. West Howe Sean
  • Score: -26

12:16pm Sat 7 Jun 14

Nice But Dim says...

Seems to me that having seen DI Balmers comments in the Echo Mr Akrami may be getting some visits from other agencies.
Seems to me that having seen DI Balmers comments in the Echo Mr Akrami may be getting some visits from other agencies. Nice But Dim
  • Score: -3

12:34pm Sat 7 Jun 14

paul.p says...

Thats about right for this country...guilty until proven innocent. Not just him....
Thats about right for this country...guilty until proven innocent. Not just him.... paul.p
  • Score: -7

12:48pm Sat 7 Jun 14

G from Kinson says...

West Howe Sean wrote:
Once again all the lefty liberal anti-business brigade are on here. With their usual anti-business rhetoric.

The guy is saying that the business was up and running the next day and his customers were supporting him. He was also pointing out that the press coverage would have had an impact on peoples perception of his business. And without his computers it makes it more difficult for him to carry on as normal. That to me seems fair comment.

Judging by the comments on here very few posters have had the daily responsibility of making a profit. You just sit back and claim your benefits Or criticise while someone else takes all the risk and pays your wages.

I really do find the scrounger mentality baffling. No one owes anyone a living. Get out there and work.

Try showing some support for people with enterprise that are making a difference.
Pete Woodley being classed as a lefty liberal had me falling about laughing!
[quote][p][bold]West Howe Sean[/bold] wrote: Once again all the lefty liberal anti-business brigade are on here. With their usual anti-business rhetoric. The guy is saying that the business was up and running the next day and his customers were supporting him. He was also pointing out that the press coverage would have had an impact on peoples perception of his business. And without his computers it makes it more difficult for him to carry on as normal. That to me seems fair comment. Judging by the comments on here very few posters have had the daily responsibility of making a profit. You just sit back and claim your benefits Or criticise while someone else takes all the risk and pays your wages. I really do find the scrounger mentality baffling. No one owes anyone a living. Get out there and work. Try showing some support for people with enterprise that are making a difference.[/p][/quote]Pete Woodley being classed as a lefty liberal had me falling about laughing! G from Kinson
  • Score: 0

1:04pm Sat 7 Jun 14

Ms daisy says...

Insufficent evidence does not mean that this guy is not guilty indeed he may be innocent however 3 of his employees returned to Romania following the investigation Umm.
Insufficent evidence does not mean that this guy is not guilty indeed he may be innocent however 3 of his employees returned to Romania following the investigation Umm. Ms daisy
  • Score: 14

2:16pm Sat 7 Jun 14

breamoreboy says...

My crystal ball was broken at the time so I can't give you the facts. But to my knowledge the above comments have supported or moaned about the police and the garage owner, but is it possible that somebody simply had a grudge against the gentleman and made a false allegation that none the less had to be investigated?
My crystal ball was broken at the time so I can't give you the facts. But to my knowledge the above comments have supported or moaned about the police and the garage owner, but is it possible that somebody simply had a grudge against the gentleman and made a false allegation that none the less had to be investigated? breamoreboy
  • Score: -3

3:17pm Sat 7 Jun 14

pete woodley says...

G from Kinson wrote:
West Howe Sean wrote:
Once again all the lefty liberal anti-business brigade are on here. With their usual anti-business rhetoric.

The guy is saying that the business was up and running the next day and his customers were supporting him. He was also pointing out that the press coverage would have had an impact on peoples perception of his business. And without his computers it makes it more difficult for him to carry on as normal. That to me seems fair comment.

Judging by the comments on here very few posters have had the daily responsibility of making a profit. You just sit back and claim your benefits Or criticise while someone else takes all the risk and pays your wages.

I really do find the scrounger mentality baffling. No one owes anyone a living. Get out there and work.

Try showing some support for people with enterprise that are making a difference.
Pete Woodley being classed as a lefty liberal had me falling about laughing!
Come on sean ,me a lefty liberal,no wonder G is laughing.
[quote][p][bold]G from Kinson[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]West Howe Sean[/bold] wrote: Once again all the lefty liberal anti-business brigade are on here. With their usual anti-business rhetoric. The guy is saying that the business was up and running the next day and his customers were supporting him. He was also pointing out that the press coverage would have had an impact on peoples perception of his business. And without his computers it makes it more difficult for him to carry on as normal. That to me seems fair comment. Judging by the comments on here very few posters have had the daily responsibility of making a profit. You just sit back and claim your benefits Or criticise while someone else takes all the risk and pays your wages. I really do find the scrounger mentality baffling. No one owes anyone a living. Get out there and work. Try showing some support for people with enterprise that are making a difference.[/p][/quote]Pete Woodley being classed as a lefty liberal had me falling about laughing![/p][/quote]Come on sean ,me a lefty liberal,no wonder G is laughing. pete woodley
  • Score: 1

4:11pm Sat 7 Jun 14

Baysider says...

West Howe Sean wrote:
Once again all the lefty liberal anti-business brigade are on here. With their usual anti-business rhetoric.

The guy is saying that the business was up and running the next day and his customers were supporting him. He was also pointing out that the press coverage would have had an impact on peoples perception of his business. And without his computers it makes it more difficult for him to carry on as normal. That to me seems fair comment.

Judging by the comments on here very few posters have had the daily responsibility of making a profit. You just sit back and claim your benefits Or criticise while someone else takes all the risk and pays your wages.

I really do find the scrounger mentality baffling. No one owes anyone a living. Get out there and work.

Try showing some support for people with enterprise that are making a difference.
Lefty? Liberal? Anti-business? And a brigade of them no less. Quite possibly the most bizarre post I've ever seen on here.
[quote][p][bold]West Howe Sean[/bold] wrote: Once again all the lefty liberal anti-business brigade are on here. With their usual anti-business rhetoric. The guy is saying that the business was up and running the next day and his customers were supporting him. He was also pointing out that the press coverage would have had an impact on peoples perception of his business. And without his computers it makes it more difficult for him to carry on as normal. That to me seems fair comment. Judging by the comments on here very few posters have had the daily responsibility of making a profit. You just sit back and claim your benefits Or criticise while someone else takes all the risk and pays your wages. I really do find the scrounger mentality baffling. No one owes anyone a living. Get out there and work. Try showing some support for people with enterprise that are making a difference.[/p][/quote]Lefty? Liberal? Anti-business? And a brigade of them no less. Quite possibly the most bizarre post I've ever seen on here. Baysider
  • Score: 3

6:41pm Sat 7 Jun 14

kinsonjim says...

Parking on the pavements?? is it really a crime, looking around Kinson it seems to be quite acceptable. maybe one of those squad cars that hurtle along Wimborne Road could stop on the return journey from wherever
and make a few 'notes'. Who knows, they might even find a few illegal motors.
Parking on the pavements?? is it really a crime, looking around Kinson it seems to be quite acceptable. maybe one of those squad cars that hurtle along Wimborne Road could stop on the return journey from wherever and make a few 'notes'. Who knows, they might even find a few illegal motors. kinsonjim
  • Score: 4

7:30pm Sat 7 Jun 14

JemBmth says...

pete woodley wrote:
JemBmth wrote:
JemBmth wrote:
Hey, don't blame him. He's only trying to undo the damage the Police have done. He has a lot of sense. Nobody would miss the chance of free 'publicity. It makes good business sense. I remember the article and it was very damning. I would want to put the record straight too.
Oh come on you lot. What is wrong with GOOD news for a change? It seems you are all desperate for bad news.. Cheer up!
What damage have the police done they investigated a complaint,good for them thats what we all want them to do,as Boscome Bloke has said is he squeeky clean we shall see.
You could say that about anyone including you.
[quote][p][bold]pete woodley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JemBmth[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JemBmth[/bold] wrote: Hey, don't blame him. He's only trying to undo the damage the Police have done. He has a lot of sense. Nobody would miss the chance of free 'publicity. It makes good business sense. I remember the article and it was very damning. I would want to put the record straight too.[/p][/quote]Oh come on you lot. What is wrong with GOOD news for a change? It seems you are all desperate for bad news.. Cheer up![/p][/quote]What damage have the police done they investigated a complaint,good for them thats what we all want them to do,as Boscome Bloke has said is he squeeky clean we shall see.[/p][/quote]You could say that about anyone including you. JemBmth
  • Score: -1

9:35pm Sat 7 Jun 14

West Howe Sean says...

kinsonjim wrote:
Parking on the pavements?? is it really a crime, looking around Kinson it seems to be quite acceptable. maybe one of those squad cars that hurtle along Wimborne Road could stop on the return journey from wherever
and make a few 'notes'. Who knows, they might even find a few illegal motors.
Yes, there is exactly the same problem in Surrey Road.
[quote][p][bold]kinsonjim[/bold] wrote: Parking on the pavements?? is it really a crime, looking around Kinson it seems to be quite acceptable. maybe one of those squad cars that hurtle along Wimborne Road could stop on the return journey from wherever and make a few 'notes'. Who knows, they might even find a few illegal motors.[/p][/quote]Yes, there is exactly the same problem in Surrey Road. West Howe Sean
  • Score: 1

11:25pm Sat 7 Jun 14

wadjit says...

Get the cars off the pavement. That is all.
Get the cars off the pavement. That is all. wadjit
  • Score: 4

8:08am Sun 8 Jun 14

retry69 says...

Gosh what with K5054 and you two,what's going on this morning,a beautiful day and people are waking up throwing insults at each other,lighten up and enjoy your life you don't know what's around the corner :)
Gosh what with K5054 and you two,what's going on this morning,a beautiful day and people are waking up throwing insults at each other,lighten up and enjoy your life you don't know what's around the corner :) retry69
  • Score: 0

8:20am Sun 8 Jun 14

pete woodley says...

retry69 wrote:
Gosh what with K5054 and you two,what's going on this morning,a beautiful day and people are waking up throwing insults at each other,lighten up and enjoy your life you don't know what's around the corner :)
Its alright, Shuttle's having one of his bullying sessions,quite comical isnt it.he really thinks he is important.
[quote][p][bold]retry69[/bold] wrote: Gosh what with K5054 and you two,what's going on this morning,a beautiful day and people are waking up throwing insults at each other,lighten up and enjoy your life you don't know what's around the corner :)[/p][/quote]Its alright, Shuttle's having one of his bullying sessions,quite comical isnt it.he really thinks he is important. pete woodley
  • Score: -1

11:48am Sun 8 Jun 14

joetheman says...

echo headline garage owner cleared, if the reporter had read and digested his own report he would have noticed garage owner has not been cleared but case dropped due to insufficient evidence, chief reporter my ArXse
echo headline garage owner cleared, if the reporter had read and digested his own report he would have noticed garage owner has not been cleared but case dropped due to insufficient evidence, chief reporter my ArXse joetheman
  • Score: 5

5:38pm Sun 8 Jun 14

pete woodley says...

joetheman wrote:
echo headline garage owner cleared, if the reporter had read and digested his own report he would have noticed garage owner has not been cleared but case dropped due to insufficient evidence, chief reporter my ArXse
I am glad you have pointed out the difference.Aram Akrami should remember this and stop having a go at the police.
[quote][p][bold]joetheman[/bold] wrote: echo headline garage owner cleared, if the reporter had read and digested his own report he would have noticed garage owner has not been cleared but case dropped due to insufficient evidence, chief reporter my ArXse[/p][/quote]I am glad you have pointed out the difference.Aram Akrami should remember this and stop having a go at the police. pete woodley
  • Score: 1

5:43pm Sun 8 Jun 14

pete woodley says...

joetheman wrote:
echo headline garage owner cleared, if the reporter had read and digested his own report he would have noticed garage owner has not been cleared but case dropped due to insufficient evidence, chief reporter my ArXse
I am glad you have pointed out the difference.Aram Akrami should remember this and stop having a go at the police.
[quote][p][bold]joetheman[/bold] wrote: echo headline garage owner cleared, if the reporter had read and digested his own report he would have noticed garage owner has not been cleared but case dropped due to insufficient evidence, chief reporter my ArXse[/p][/quote]I am glad you have pointed out the difference.Aram Akrami should remember this and stop having a go at the police. pete woodley
  • Score: 0

7:46pm Sun 8 Jun 14

BournemouthMum says...

The police wouldn't have acted unless they had reasonable suspicion. Just because he wasn't charged does not mean he's innocent. It's very telling that his employees returned home after the investigation. He wasn't prosecuted, by the skin of his teeth he got away with it. Whether legal or not, he was exploiting people - end of. The police, on this occasion did nothing wrong.
The police wouldn't have acted unless they had reasonable suspicion. Just because he wasn't charged does not mean he's innocent. It's very telling that his employees returned home after the investigation. He wasn't prosecuted, by the skin of his teeth he got away with it. Whether legal or not, he was exploiting people - end of. The police, on this occasion did nothing wrong. BournemouthMum
  • Score: 2

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree