Fire crews attend chimney fire in Bere Regis

Fire crews attend chimney fire in Bere Regis

Fire crews attend chimney fire in Bere Regis

First published in News

Fire crews extinguished a chimney fire at a house in Bere Regis on Saturday evening.

The fire was at a property in Cheselbourne. 

The fire was confined to the chimney and a chimney kit and hose reels were used to extinguish the fire.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree