- From Formula 1 cars to classic Le Mans vehicles - there's plenty to see at today's jam-packed Wheels Festival
- There's a classic car pageant, Dakar desert driving, Monster trucks, the FMX arena will see experts performing crazy stunts and jumps and plenty more.
- The Pier Jump attempt is due to take place at 7.30pm
- Town centre car parks are now full, there's still spaces available at the BIC car park
- We'd also love to see your pictures and video. You can send them to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @Bournemouthecho or fill in the Send Your News form