When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Overheated doughnut machine sparks evacuation of Sainsbury's store in Sherborne
STAFF and shoppers were evacuated from a Sainsbury's store in Sherborne this afternoon after a doughnut making machine overheated.
Firefighters scrambled to the store on Ludbourne Road at around 5pm after the overheated machine set off its fire extinguisher, which in turn set off the store's main alarm.
Comments are closed on this article.