Overheated doughnut machine sparks evacuation of Sainsbury's store in Sherborne

Overheated doughnut machine sparks evacuation of Sainsbury's store

Overheated doughnut machine sparks evacuation of Sainsbury's store

First published in News by

STAFF and shoppers were evacuated from a Sainsbury's store in Sherborne this afternoon after a doughnut making machine overheated.

Firefighters scrambled to the store on Ludbourne Road at around 5pm after the overheated machine set off its fire extinguisher, which in turn set off the store's main alarm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree