When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Fire crews called to neon sign blaze at Aruba bar
8:40am Friday 10th January 2014 in News
A NEON sign at the Aruba bar on Pier Approach was damaged by fire this morning.
Two fire crews from Westbourne were sent to the scene at 6.07am. They put out the fire by isolating the electrics and using a CO2 extinguisher.
The fire was believed to be caused by an electrical fault.
Comments are closed on this article.