Two people treated for smoke inhalation following Swanage bungalow blaze

Bournemouth Echo: Two people treated for smoke inhalation following Swanage bungalow blaze Two people treated for smoke inhalation following Swanage bungalow blaze

TWO people have been treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen blaze at a Swanage home.

Crews using four sets of breathing apparatus extinguished the fire, which is believed to be electrical, following a call this afternoon.

One hose reel jet, four CO2 extinguishers and a thermal imaging camera were also used by firefighters.

The fire took hold in the kitchen of a Richmond Road bungalow.

It is not believed that anyone has been seriously harmed in the blaze.

Two crews from Swanage attended the fire, and a third engine from Wareham was on standby.

 

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:10pm Mon 30 Dec 13

live-and-let-live says...

i hope no pies or tea towels suffered in the blaze
i hope no pies or tea towels suffered in the blaze live-and-let-live

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree