When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Two people treated for smoke inhalation following Swanage bungalow blaze
5:44pm Monday 30th December 2013 in News
TWO people have been treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen blaze at a Swanage home.
Crews using four sets of breathing apparatus extinguished the fire, which is believed to be electrical, following a call this afternoon.
One hose reel jet, four CO2 extinguishers and a thermal imaging camera were also used by firefighters.
The fire took hold in the kitchen of a Richmond Road bungalow.
It is not believed that anyone has been seriously harmed in the blaze.
Two crews from Swanage attended the fire, and a third engine from Wareham was on standby.
Comments are closed on this article.