Bus breaks down while driving onto Sandbanks ferry

Bus breaks down while driving onto Sandbanks ferry

Bus breaks down while driving onto Sandbanks ferry

The Sandbanks to Studland ferry service

First published in News
Last updated
by

A BUS broke down while heading onto the Sandbanks to Studland ferry this afternoon.

The Number 50 Purbeck Breezer service, operated by Wilts & Dorset, which travels from Poole to Studland in Purbeck, could be seen stopped as it headed onto the ramp of the ferry, on the Sandbanks side.

A spokesperson for the ferry confirmed that the bus had broken down and added that there may be a few minutes delay for passengers using the service.

Comments (13)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:15pm Sat 9 Aug 14

Minty Fresh says...

Wow, well done on that scoop Echo. Brilliant. Well worth the 20p hike in the price of your rag last year when we were promised a bigger and better paper. Trading standards anyone? What a joke Newsquest are.
Wow, well done on that scoop Echo. Brilliant. Well worth the 20p hike in the price of your rag last year when we were promised a bigger and better paper. Trading standards anyone? What a joke Newsquest are. Minty Fresh
  • Score: 9

5:47pm Sat 9 Aug 14

madras says...

That even beats the story about Chris Evans getting a parking ticket at Mudeford Quay!

And in other news, a seagull stopped momentarily to eat some chips discarded on the sea front...
That even beats the story about Chris Evans getting a parking ticket at Mudeford Quay! And in other news, a seagull stopped momentarily to eat some chips discarded on the sea front... madras
  • Score: 20

7:21pm Sat 9 Aug 14

bobthedestroyer says...

madras wrote:
That even beats the story about Chris Evans getting a parking ticket at Mudeford Quay!

And in other news, a seagull stopped momentarily to eat some chips discarded on the sea front...
Where did this happen, were there any witnesses. Poor show on the Echo missing this huge story. :-D
[quote][p][bold]madras[/bold] wrote: That even beats the story about Chris Evans getting a parking ticket at Mudeford Quay! And in other news, a seagull stopped momentarily to eat some chips discarded on the sea front...[/p][/quote]Where did this happen, were there any witnesses. Poor show on the Echo missing this huge story. :-D bobthedestroyer
  • Score: 11

8:05pm Sat 9 Aug 14

S,Bowes says...

Where was Toby .to tell us what colour under crackers the driver was wearing.a photo of the bloke that was grabbing, the traveller scout looking for a family holiday pitch ..A prize winning newspaper come on
Where was Toby .to tell us what colour under crackers the driver was wearing.a photo of the bloke that was grabbing, the traveller scout looking for a family holiday pitch ..A prize winning newspaper come on S,Bowes
  • Score: 6

8:09pm Sat 9 Aug 14

Chief-Wiggum says...

bobthedestroyer wrote:
madras wrote:
That even beats the story about Chris Evans getting a parking ticket at Mudeford Quay!

And in other news, a seagull stopped momentarily to eat some chips discarded on the sea front...
Where did this happen, were there any witnesses. Poor show on the Echo missing this huge story. :-D
Still writing it up i expect! Looking forward to reading it!
[quote][p][bold]bobthedestroyer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]madras[/bold] wrote: That even beats the story about Chris Evans getting a parking ticket at Mudeford Quay! And in other news, a seagull stopped momentarily to eat some chips discarded on the sea front...[/p][/quote]Where did this happen, were there any witnesses. Poor show on the Echo missing this huge story. :-D[/p][/quote]Still writing it up i expect! Looking forward to reading it! Chief-Wiggum
  • Score: 7

8:25pm Sat 9 Aug 14

S,Bowes says...

Chief-Wiggum wrote:
bobthedestroyer wrote:
madras wrote:
That even beats the story about Chris Evans getting a parking ticket at Mudeford Quay!

And in other news, a seagull stopped momentarily to eat some chips discarded on the sea front...
Where did this happen, were there any witnesses. Poor show on the Echo missing this huge story. :-D
Still writing it up i expect! Looking forward to reading it!
Come on.chief knock em.bandy
[quote][p][bold]Chief-Wiggum[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bobthedestroyer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]madras[/bold] wrote: That even beats the story about Chris Evans getting a parking ticket at Mudeford Quay! And in other news, a seagull stopped momentarily to eat some chips discarded on the sea front...[/p][/quote]Where did this happen, were there any witnesses. Poor show on the Echo missing this huge story. :-D[/p][/quote]Still writing it up i expect! Looking forward to reading it![/p][/quote]Come on.chief knock em.bandy S,Bowes
  • Score: 7

9:42pm Sat 9 Aug 14

Gingertree says...

No folded arms!!!! Standards are slipping
No folded arms!!!! Standards are slipping Gingertree
  • Score: 9

11:24pm Sat 9 Aug 14

Yankee1 says...

People still buy this rag?

I used to, twenty years ago, when it actually had news.

The joke is I can now read it online. For free. And post comments. The 'fools on the hill' have not realized that we can do this, too.
People still buy this rag? I used to, twenty years ago, when it actually had news. The joke is I can now read it online. For free. And post comments. The 'fools on the hill' have not realized that we can do this, too. Yankee1
  • Score: 6

3:09am Sun 10 Aug 14

BIGTONE says...

No More bus.
No More bus. BIGTONE
  • Score: 5

6:40am Sun 10 Aug 14

oversee says...

Puts events in Gaza into perspective.........
........
Puts events in Gaza into perspective......... ........ oversee
  • Score: 5

8:32am Sun 10 Aug 14

city guy says...

not very news worthy story , echo even got the details wrong the number 50 goes from bournemouth not poole
not very news worthy story , echo even got the details wrong the number 50 goes from bournemouth not poole city guy
  • Score: 1

11:10am Sun 10 Aug 14

arthur1948 says...

more means less lmao
more means less lmao arthur1948
  • Score: 2

12:05pm Sun 10 Aug 14

BIGTONE says...

oversee wrote:
Puts events in Gaza into perspective.........

........
Well Gaza does doss down there.
[quote][p][bold]oversee[/bold] wrote: Puts events in Gaza into perspective......... ........[/p][/quote]Well Gaza does doss down there. BIGTONE
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree