A DOMESTIC garage was wrecked by a fire which started in a refrigerator.
Crews were called just before 9am on Saturday to a smoke-logged, detached garage in Heathfield Way, West Moors.
They used water and compressed air foam to control the fire, which Dorset Fire and Rescue said started because of an electrical fault in the motor of the refrigerator.
An empty propane cylinder was cooled as a precaution.
The fire, which was under control by 9.35am, caused severe damage to the garage and contents.