Bournemouth EchoFire crews called to garage fire in Northbourne (From Bournemouth Echo)

When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.

Fire crews called to garage fire in Northbourne

Bournemouth Echo: Fire crews called to garage fire in Northbourne Fire crews called to garage fire in Northbourne

Firefighters were called to a garage fire at a house in Pinewood Road, Northbourne in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Two crews of firefighters from Redhill and Springbourne attended, with four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and using one hose reel jet to extinguish the fire.

The fire involved the roof, which is believed to be asbestos and the content of the garage was destroyed by fire.

It is believed to have been started by an electrical fault in the freezer.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree