- Gusts of 70mph are likely on Friday night and into Saturday morning with isolated gusts of 80mph gusts possible along most exposed parts of the south coast.
- Severe flood warning issued for Christchurch Harbour
- Traffic chaos on Upton Bypass due to Bakers Arms flooding
- No replacement transport on railway between Bournemouth and Brockenhurst
- An amber warning for wind is valid until 10am on Saturday and the yellow warning for rain is valid until 8pm on Saturday
- Wessex Way was closed earlier due to a "dangerous" lamp post
- Send your pictures to email@example.com, tweet them @Bournemouthecho, press the green Send Your News, Pictures and Video button above or message them to us at facebook.com/bournemouthdailyecho