For the first time, we’re running a phone-only photo competition with a prize for every day of the Bournemouth Air Festival – and thanks to local iPhone app Postsnap we’ve got some great prizes to win.
Every day we’ll choose our favourite from public photos tagged with #bmthaircomp on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook – and the winner will get a copy of the Daily Echo’s Air Festival book, a ticket for the Bournemouth Balloon AND a £20 credit to spend with Postsnap.
How to enter
Pick your best image taken with a phone, and post it tagged #bmthaircomp. If your instagram account is private you'll need to also tweet the picture or send us the share link (email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and put #bmthaircomp in the subject)
Postsnap is an iOS app that turns your phone, Facebook or Instagram photos into postcards or greetings cards and sends them to the recipient of your choice. You can read more at postsnap.com, follow them on Twitter @Postsnap or like them on Facebook
And don’t worry, if you win and you don’t have an iPhone or iPad, you’ll get two tickets for the balloon instead of one.
We’ll announce the previous day’s winner at 12pm every day – so make sure you’re following us @bournemouthecho on Twitter or instagram.com/bournemouthecho. Good luck!
Please note entry to this competion is only by use of the #bmthaircomp tag on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter - but if that's not your thing there's still £300 to be won in our main photographic competition. All the details here
- Bournemouth Air Festival 2014: Day One live
- Today's the day - the Bournemouth Air Festival 2014 is ready for takeoff
- UPDATE: Bournemouth Air Festival 2014: what will the weather be like on Sunday?
- UPDATE: Bournemouth Air Festival 2014 - when are the Red Arrows on?
- Bournemouth Air Festival: your essential guide
- QUIZ: Which Bournemouth Air Festival plane should you be piloting?
- Win £300 in the Daily Echo 2014 Bournemouth Air Festival Photo competition!
- Bournemouth Air Festival 2014 Day One: what's happening today?
- Six places to watch the Bournemouth Air Festival you might not have thought of
- Bournemouth Air Festival 2014: what's happening at Night Air on Thursday
- Ten things not to miss at the 2014 Air Festival
- Bournemouth Air Festival: where do I go for the park and ride?