FIREFIGHTERS were called to two heath blazes on Thursday night.
At 7.40pm, crews from Poole and Hamworthy were called to Upton Heath after reports of smoke coming from the ground.
Crews attended and put out the flames with water.
At 11.34pm two crews from Swanage were sent to heathland near to Ferry Road, Studland, where around 200sqm of gorse and undergrowth were alight.
Firefighters used hoses and beaters to battle the blaze, which was thought to have been started by youths setting off fire crackers nearby.
A spokesman for Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said: “We take this opportunity to remind everyone not to set off fireworks, use BBQs or use any flammable materials close to heath or grassland given the current weather conditions.”