When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
20 things that will DEFINITELY happen this summer
Updated 10:10am Thursday 3rd July 2014 in News
- Friday afternoons on the A31 will start to look like this:
- All of a sudden, the weather forecast will look like this:
- And then we’ll post a picture like this:
- And we’ll all scratch our heads wondering why some of those people didn’t just move along a bit:
- This will happen. Seriously, people. Pick up your litter.
- And then this.
A beach hut will go on sale for more than the price of a house
- Someone from a reality TV show will turn up at the beach polo
- Our weekend reporters will start to look like this:
- Bournemouth will be hotter than a country that’s usually really hot
- Someone will set fire to a heath:
- You’ll be doing this in the office
- when this happens
- Or you’ll be hoping to be doing this:
- when this happens:
- But you end up feeling like this because Murray crashes out of Wimbledon early:
- There will be a new “hottest day of the year” every week
- This will happen:
- And then this:
- And then we'll all be like this, because summer is over.
Can you think of any we've missed? Let us know in the comments... And don't forget, all our hot weather stories and info is at bournemouthecho.co.uk/heatwave, and you can sign up for our "things to do this weekend" newsletter here.