- Police are investigating an incident in which a gun was fired into a house in Bournemouth.
- The incident happened in Jewell Road on the Townsend Estate in the early hours of Wednesday morning, said Detective Chief Inspector, John Gateley.
- It's reported that one man carried out the attack.
- A 48-year-old man has been taken to Poole Hospital after sustaining a pellet injury to the side of his body.
- No arrests have been made yet.
- The suspect has been described as a white man, in his twenties, between five feet six inches and five feet nine inches tall. He was wearing a dark coloured top.
- Witnesses have reported that a vehicle left the area at the time but it is unclear whether this is connected to the incident.