A TEENAGE boy has been charged with almost 40 breaches of an anti-social behaviour injunction.

The Bournemouth youngster, who is still 15 and as such cannot be named, appeared before the Dorset Youth Court on September 3.

The court heard he was initially issued with the injunction in May this year.

In total, he is accused of breaching the court-mandated order on 37 occasions between late May and late August.

Prosecutors claim one breach relates to a knifepoint robbery on August 28.

It is also claimed he repeatedly stayed out past his curfew, routinely returning home in the early hours of the morning.

On Tuesday, July 7, he was out until 3.40am, prosecutors say. He also left home after the curfew had started, it is alleged.

The court also heard that the boy breached the order by returning to areas he was excluded from, including Bournemouth’s Central and Lower Gardens, Old Christchurch Road and the town’s McDonald’s.

While at the eatery on August 10, he had cannabis and a grinder, it is claimed.

In addition, he was found to have drugs on him on July 10, and on the same day ‘acted in a manner likely to cause alarm or distress’, it was alleged.

As part of the order, the defendant is banned from joining groups of more than three people.

This, too, was repeatedly breached, and on July 18 he was in the company of around ten males, it was claimed.

Prosecutors also say he was seen to have a knife in public on August 20.

The case was adjourned until October to tie up with other allegations.

On the same day as the boy appeared at court, a second youth, who is 17 and from Southbourne, appeared before a judge charged with assaulting an emergency worker, breaching an anti-social behaviour injunction and failing to comply with the requirements of a youth rehabilitation order.

It is claimed he breached his curfew on seven occasions and didn’t attend a meeting.

A youngster from Eastleigh also appeared charged with having class A drugs with intent to supply them.

Prosecutors allege the 16-year-old had four grams of cocaine and 2.17g of heroin to sell in Skinner Street, Poole on August 15.

The boy has pleaded not guilty to both charges and was remanded on bail ahead of a trial at the court in December.