POOLE Town made it three clean sheets in a row with a confident 3-0 victory away at Hanwell Town in the Southern League Premier South.

Tony Lee and Destiny Ojo provided goals in the first period, before Toby Holmes made sure of the result in the second half.

Billy Lowes was available for selection once again after missing the 3-0 victory over Horndean in the FA Cup due to being cup-tied, the midfielder replacing Luke Nippard, who dropped to the bench.

Manager Matt Tubbs was also without Luke Pardoe, who missed out due to injury.

Poole took an early lead, Lee rising highest to power a header home past George Legg in the Hanwell goal after nine minutes.

The hosts looked for an instant response, Bernie Tanner wasting a good chance as he stabbed wide from Mat MacKenzie’s long throw.

Lee then spurned an opportunity to double Dolphins’ lead when one-on-one with Legg, the goalkeeper producing a strong save to thwart the Poole striker.

Hanwell then enjoyed a spell of possession, with the game entering of lull that saw little opportunities.

Deep into added time, Poole would find their second.

A looping ball following a Dolphins’ corner was eventually turned in by Portsmouth loanee Ojo, for his second goal in two starts.

Despite a two-goal cushion, Poole were not in complete control of the match following the restarts, both sides enjoying chances in front of goal.

Substitute Jacob Bancroft missed a huge opportunity to halve the deficit, the Hanwell man curling his effort wide of the post after going through one-on-one with Max Evans.

Minutes later, the game would effectively be over.

Holmes beat Hanwell’s attempt at an offside trap, allowing the striker to finish cooly for his fourth of the campaign.

Victory for Poole sees them remain in seventh, now six points behind league leaders Gosport Borough.

Dolphins: Evans; Rose, Whisken, Wright, Hutchinson; Lowes (Nippard, 80), Murray, Fogden; Ojo (Santos, 71), Holmes (Coddington, 68), Lee.

Unused subs: Butler (g/k), Samadi.