MA HART Pickford Cup holders Queen’s Park Athletic will defend the trophy in this season’s final after Martin Smith’s dramatic last-minute winner gave them the verdict 3-2 against Westover Bournemouth.

Rory Ward gave Westover the lead on the half hour but Tom Pepper headed home from a corner to put Queens on level terms.

But it was Westover who took the lead again on the stroke of half-time. Rory Ward rounded off a slick passing move with a clinical finish.

Queens Park levelled in the second half with a controlled effort from Ollie Ledsham and, just when it looked as though it would need extra time, Mike Wheeler’s free-kick was steered home by Smith.

Bournemouth Manor eventually got the better of First Division New Milton Eagles 4-2 in the other semi-final.

Matt Head gave Manor an early lead but Eagles responded with a 39th-minute equaliser from James Vibert. Ben Haffenden put Eagles in front nine minutes after the interval before Terry Foote equalised for Manor.

Lee Clarke put Manor ahead 10 minutes later and substitute Mark Reilly created the opportunity for Foote to volley home his second goal of the game in the 90th minute.

Ringwood Town development are through to the semi-finals of the MA Hart Page Croft Cup after Ben Harris, Adam Riley and Harvey Sawyer ensured a 3-0 second-round victory over Mudeford Men’s Club. Ringwood will meet Bransgore United in the semi-final.

Bisterne United finished all square 2-2 in their Hampshire Saturday Vase fourth round home tie with Adgestone, thanks to goals from Sam Hills and Dan Taylor but it was the visitors who squeezed through 5-4 on penalties.

Fordingbridge Turks netted through Stuart Cromie and a couple of goals from Tom Goddard but their run in the Hampshire Saturday Plate ended in a 7-3 third round defeat against Portchester Rovers.

Winkton Athletic also bowed out when Renegades upended them 4-0.

Matt Vining netted for second-placed Milford in Hayward Saturday Premier Division but their hopes of taking over on top of the table were dashed when Bransgore United toppled them 2-1 with goals from Harry Smith and Josh Bishop.

Bournemouth Electric moved up to third place after shading it 4-3 against Verwood All Stars.

The Sparkies built a commanding 4-1 lead through Mustapha Jagne, Abraham Adesoji and a couple of goals from Nasim Meddah but experienced some anxious moments in the closing stages when Verwood came back through Cal Botterill and a Yusuf Akanni brace.

Ringwood United are fourth in Division One after their 5-1 triumph over AFC Burton.

Florian Iliescu struck twice for United with Lee Bellows, Sam Brit and James Francis also on target. Mitchell Cannings scored Burton’s consolation goal.

Adam Louka was the four-goal star of Bournemouth Electric Reserves’ 8-0 thumping of FC Barolo with the other goals coming via Mustapha Agheba (2), Tom Baker and Michael Barber.