RIVER Smith and Jamie Morgan both bagged braces as Loch & Quay breezed past West Howe 4-0 to book their spot in the Mark Hart Sunday Senior Cup final.

Two from Morgan and one from Smith arrived inside the first 15 minutes in Ferndown and while West Howe stemmed the tide, they conceded again through Smith in the second half.

Loch’s final opponents are still to be determined, but it could be Talbot Rangers, who secured a semi-final berth with victory over East Christchurch.

Mal Thomas’s strike was cancelled out by a Marcus Cullen penalty as the game went to extra time, before Talbot stormed to a 4-1 win with Cullen, Ali Zintany and Mitchell Speechley-Price all on target.

They will face Division One pacesetters Abbey in the last four.

In a rain-affected league programme, Luke Brown hit Bournemouth Sports Mercury for six with a double hat-trick for JP Morgan in his side’s 13-3 rout.

Gerard O’Mullan (3), Joe Manley (2), Esteban Delia-Villalba and Yusuf Akanni were also on target, with Ollie Bolton, Dave Cavill and Dan Pine replying for Mercury in the Division Two clash.

Two leagues below, Dale Cushen’s brace helped Kirkfield United to a 4-2 win over second-placed Scott V.

Dani Mirto and Mark Johnson also scored for Kirkfield, with a Jordan Osmond double in vain for Scott.

Parkstone leapfrogged Scott with a 7-3 win over Alderney Manor reserves thanks to goals from Todd Coombs, George Gibbs, Matt Pope (2), Matt Knight, Andy Pugh and Ryan Tingle. Chris Johnson struck twice for Alderney, with Scott Roberts also netting.

Ryan Jessop’s hat-trick earned Siemens a point in a 3-3 draw with Branksome Liberal. Ryan Mabey and Adam Neesam (2) scored for Division Five leaders Branksome.

In the same league, Boscombe Celtic reserves chalked up a seventh successive victory when Carl Phillips (2), John Bailey and Mark Jimmy gave them a 4-2 win over New Milton Borough, who replied through George Randall and Joshua Yates.

Forest United and Woodville Wanderers battled out a 2-2 draw with goals from Louis Dacombe and Reece Miller for United cancelled out by Phil Maidment and Rob Scadding.

Longfleet were the big winners in the only Division Six game to go ahead, beating Quayside 4-2 thanks to a James Horvath brace as well as goals from Tom Smart and Stuart McFarlan. Tom Shuttler and Kieran Thorne netted for Quayside.

In the Dorset FA Sunday Plate, a Conor Jevons double fired Poole Borough Rovers to a 2-0 win over Poole Rovers in their first-round clash.

Thomas Hoole, Samuel Howson, Raff Lloyd and Ethan Brooks were the Ringwood Town Whites marksmen when they swept aside Greenfields 4-1 in the Under-18 Division. Jayden Double was the Greenfields scorer.