LOCH & Quay staged a sensational second-half recovery to emerge 6-4 winners against Wicor Mill in the John Ward Hampshire Sunday Senior Cup final.

Having trailed 4-1 half-time, the Hayward Sunday Division One champions produced five unanswered goals with three of them coming in the dying minutes.

Loch & Quay took just 15 seconds to open the scoring when Shane Sheridan put Ollie Balmer through to clip the ball over Wicor Mill keeper Lewis Ashton and inside the far post.

Wicor Mill equalised in the fifth minute with a superb 25-yard strike from Jack Mitchell which rocketed past Tom Edmonds in the Loch & Quay goal.

Mitchell struck again three minutes later, slotting home from 10 yards.

Wicor Mill scored a third when they played the ball up to Josh Holmes inside the Loch & Quay penalty area.

He steered a clinical first-time effort past Edmonds.

It looked as though it was not going to be Loch & Quay’s day when Holmes added a fourth after 39 minutes. A superb pass put him through and he lobbed Edmonds from outside the penalty area. But the Loch & Quay fightback began eight minutes into the second half when Balmer latched on to a ball played over the top and drilled it past the keeper.

Wicor Mill substitute Russell Vince sent Danny Hiscock tumbling in the penalty area and Balmer converted the spot-kick to complete his hat-trick and make it 4-3.

Then, with just four minutes left, Balmer cut in from the left and crossed for Ben Hatch to play the ball goalwards where Hiscock was able to turn and force home the equaliser. Two minutes later and Loch & Quay were in front.

George Hatch crossed from the left and brother Ben rose at the far post to head it back across the face of the goal – Sheridan was waiting to slot it home.

And Loch & Quay made the game safe in stoppage time.

Star performer Balmer played the ball inside for Sheridan to convert.

Loch & Quay: Edmonds, Barber, Keith (B Hatch, 70), Ballam (G Hatch, 78), Speers (Senior, 54), Dillon, Maddocks, Balmer, Heggan, Hiscock, Sheridan.