Pictured here in 1980 is the Mallard Road, Strouden Park is the Yellow Buses depot next to then named Summerbee Modern School.

Since 2007 the bus depot site is the home to a retail park with the grade 2 listed depot garage with its distinctive humped roof which was built in 1951 can still be seen today and houses a B&M store.

Summerbee Scchool was opened in 1953 as Summerbee Modern school and later became a Community Comprehensive School.

In 2004 the school was taken over by the Church of Church of England Diocese of Winchester and was renamed The Bishop of Winchester School later the school was converted into an academy and was renamed The Bishop of Winchester Academy.