A MILLIONAIRE’S son who showed a barman fake gun after being refused Prosecco won’t face justice for two months – because he is jetting off to Barbados.

Oliver George appeared in court over the drunken yacht club fracas two days before he and his family are due to fly to the Caribbean where they have a home.

The 26-year-old, who lives in a £1.8m flat in Panorama Road, Sandbanks, faced a maximum sentence of six months in jail for the offence of possessing an imitation firearm in a public place.

But despite pleading guilty Poole magistrates agreed not to sentence him for almost two months as he is heading off to Barbados tomorrow.

He can’t be assessed by a probation officer for a pre-sentence report until after he gets back on November 11. It will then take another month before he can be dealt with.

The court heard George caused trouble during an afternoon drinking at the Sandbanks Yacht Club on September 20. He became annoyed when staff refused to serve him any more alcohol as he appeared intoxicated.

He then lifted up his cardigan and flashed at them the handle of a 'pistol' that was tucked into the waistband of his shorts. He told the barman “don’t be a p***y, give me a drink”, the court heard.

Shocked staff gave George a glass of Prosecco before calling the police.

Ryan Seneviratne, prosecuting, said: “He returned to the club at 3.30pm, went to the bar and showed he had something tucked into his waistband.

“He was told he could not have a gun but he replied ‘don’t be a p***y, give me a drink’.

“The police were then called but the defendant had left by then.”

George was arrested at his family’s harbourside home 140 yards from the yacht club a short time later. He is the son of wealthy market owner Brendan George.

The incident was attended by armed police who conducted a search of the area, including George’s home.

Terry Scanlan, mitigating, said: “Mr George was in possession of a toy gun and he admits he lifted his cardigan up so staff were aware of it.

“However, he does not believe there is any linkage between this and his request for alcohol.”

The court heard that George’s £1,100 flight to the Caribbean takes off tomorrow and while away he will see a doctor three times a week to treat ‘alcohol-related issues’, it was heard.

During the hearing, magistrates ordered George to return to his home to retrieve proof of the flight. They also wanted to see when the trip had been booked to ensure it had not been ordered to delay proceedings.

After a break of over an hour, he returned to court with details proving it had been booked on September 4 - 16 days before the incident.

Mr Senevirante did not object to the lengthy delay but warned that George "should not be able to escape punishment by simply leaving the country".

He will return to the court to be sentenced on December 4.