BOURNEMOUTH, CHRISTCHURCH AND POOLE COUNCIL Notice of Intention to Install Zebra Crossings (No.3) 2019Notice ID: MF0412746
BOURNEMOUTH, CHRISTCHURCH AND POOLE COUNCIL Notice of Intention to Install Zebra Crossings (No.3) 2019
Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council proposes to install four new crossings and remove two crossings with the effects detailed in the Schedules to this notice.
From 17 May 2019 a copy of this Notice, and maps illustrating the proposal may be examined at: The Customer Service Centre, Town Hall Extension, Bournemouth on Mondays to Thursdays between 9am and 4.30pm, and on Fridays between 9am and 4pm. Details are also available at: http://www.bournemouth.gov.uk/ highwayconsultations
If you wish to make representations in support of, or in objection to, the proposed traffic regulations you must send them in writing, quoting reference C3 2019 specifying the grounds of any objection to: The Traffic Management Team, Town Hall Annexe, St Stephen's Road, Bournemouth, BH2 6EA or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive by 7 June 2019. Please take note that all representations received will be available for public inspection.
J. McLaughlin, Director Growth and Infrastructure
Schedule - Notice to Install new Controlled Crossings
1. Wallisdown Road - New Zebra Crossing, Near Wallisdown Roundabout.
2. Wallisdown Road - New Pelican Crossing, Outside the Post Office.
3. Wallisdown Road - New Parallel Crossing, 10m west of its junction with Alton Road.
4. Wallisdown Road - New Pelican Crossing, 15m east of the entrance to St Mark's Church.
Schedule - Notice to Remove a Controlled Crossing
1. Wallisdown Road - Remove existing Pelican Crossing, Outside James Brook's Snooker shop.
2. Wallisdown Road - Remove existing Pelican Crossing, 30m west of the entrance to St Mark's Church.