MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009Notice ID: BOU0626550
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR THE SWANAGE SLIPWAY PROJECT
Notice is hereby given that Mr Martin Ayres (Swanage Town Council, BH19 2NZ) has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence for the extension of an existing slipway and construction of a new jetty at Peveril Point, Swanage. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Swanage Town Council's offices, Town Hall Annexe, High Street, Swanage, Dorset BH19 2NZ.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/ check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing. marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_ PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the 'make a comment' section of case reference MLA/2018/00171;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice of 17th May 2018;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.