BOURNEMOUTH BOROUGH COUNCIL Percy Road Sewer Works -Road and Footway Closures and Parking Restrictions TEMPORARYTRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2016Notice ID: MF0189658
BOURNEMOUTH BOROUGH COUNCIL Percy Road Sewer Works -Road and Footway Closures and Parking Restrictions TEMPORARYTRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Borough of Bournemouth intends to make temporary traffic regulations, with the effects detailed below to control traffic and pedestrian movement and parking.
WHAT and WHERE:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN thatthe Council of the Borough of Bournemouth intendsto make temporary traffic regulations, with the effects detailedbelow to control traffic and pedestrian movement and parking.
WHAT and WHERE:
- Footway closed to all pedestrians on both sides of Percy Road from its junction with Watkin Road to the eastern boundary of property No.14
- Road closed to all traffic on Watkin Road from its junction with Percy Road to its junction with Glen Road
- Suspension of no right turn from Percy Road into Michelgrove Road
- No parking - no waiting or loading/ unloading at any time on: both sides of Grovely Avenue from its junction with Percy Road for adistance of 50 metres; the eastern side of Michelgrove Road from its junction with Percy Road to its junction with Boscombe Cliff Road; on the northernside of Boscombe Cliff Road adjacent to the side of property No. 25 Michelgrove Road
- No parking from 8am to 6pm -nowaiting or loading/unloading from 8am to 6pm on the northern side of Boscombe Cliff Road from property No. 1to its junction with Wollstone craft Road
WHY : Public utility works - sewer works by Wessex Water
WHEN:Anticipateddates 19th December 2016 until 27thApril2017
ACCESS:Full emergency services access will
be maintained, access to properties will remain depending on sitesafety and a diversion route will be in operation.
Please click on the dropdown menu in the top
right cornerofthe roadworks.org map to view the relevant dates.
These arrangements may be extendedshould works overrun or weatherconditions delay operations.
Service Director: Environment, Town Hall Annexe, St.Stephen'sRoad, Bournemouth BH2 6EA