Dunyeats Road Corridor Improvements, Poole Highway Improvement SchemeNotice ID: BOU1236854
BOURNEMOUTH, CHRISTCHURCH AND POOLE COUNCIL
Dunyeats Road Corridor Improvements, Poole Highway Improvement Scheme
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council intends to make temporary traffic regulations, with the effects detailed below, to control traffic.
WHAT, WHERE AND WHEN:
- Road closed to all vehicles in a westbound direction - no vehicles will be permitted to travel from Gravel Hill towards Broadstone
Above scheduled for: Monday 22 July until Tuesday 3 September 2019
- Road closed to all vehicles - from Broadstone Roundabout to the parking bays adjacent to the shops Anticipated dates: Tuesday 30 July to Thursday
1 August 2019 (2 nights) from 7pm to 6am
- No waiting at any time and no loading/unloading at any time - in the parking bays adjacent to the shops to the junction with Tudor Road
- Suspension of one-way traffic to allow for two-way traffic on Tudor Road
- Suspension of parking on the eastern side of
- Road closed to all vehicles at Tudor Road junctions Anticipated dates: Thursday 1 August and Friday
2 August 2019 (2 days)
- Road closed to all vehicles, no waiting at any time and no loading/unloading at any time - from Tudor Road to Lower Golf Links Road
Anticipated dates: Saturday 17 August until Monday 19 August 2019 (3 days)
- Road closed to all vehicles, no waiting at any time and no loading/unloading at any time - from Lower Golf Links Road to Broadstone Middle School Anticipated dates: Tuesday 27 August to Thursday 29 August 2019 (3 days)
- Road closed to all vehicles, no waiting at any time and no loading/unloading at any time - from Broadstone Middle School to Gravel Hill Anticipated dates: Friday 30 August to Sunday
1 September 2019 (3 days)
WHY: Highway improvement scheme including footway widening, installation of new pedestrian ('Zebra') crossings, repositioning of street lighting and carriageway resurfacing to be undertaken by Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council
ACCESS: Full emergency services access will be maintained, access to properties will remain depending on site safety. Residents and businesses will be notified by letter with further details.
DIVERSION: Via A349 Gravel Hill, Darby's Comer Roundabout and B3074 Lower Blandford Road
These arrangements may be extended should works overrun or weather conditions delay operations and restrictions may be in effect under this Order for up to 18 months.
The Council regrets any inconvenience to the public caused by this Traffic Order.
Date authorised: 27 June 2019
Service Director: Growth & Infrastructure Civic Centre, Poole BH15 2RU