When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
BFA Sunday: A delightful dozen as Moors duo hit nine
NATHAN Saxby and Mike Haskell plundered nine goals between them when West Moors SSC crushed struggling TX United 12-0 in the Premier Division, with Joe Kittle bagging the other three.
Leaders Branksome Railway maintained their perfect record when Sam Purdy set up a goal in each half for Dan Manuel to subdue previously unbeaten Queens Park Rovers 2-0.
James Pinder, meanwhile, put Branksome Con in front but the champions also experienced their first league defeat of the season when East Christchurch SSC just got the better of them 2-1 with goals from Chris Lynch and Alan Etherton.
Chris Forbes (2), Chris Burdon (2), Max Crow and Wayne Etherton gave Christchurch Royals a 6-1 triumph over New Milton Town who replied through Dan Meyer.
• Shoulder of Mutton opened up a five-point lead at the top of Division One when Jamie Moores. Tom Hall and Richie Sands ensured a 3-0 victory over Bluewood Athetic.
Mick Hubbard (2), Ben Harding and Rico Wilson struck for nearest rivals Springers but they had to settle for a point when Matt Newbery (2), Josh Pratt and Toby Holmes earned Parley Sports a 4-4 draw.
Third-placed Harry’s Bar netted through Russell Orchard but they took a heavy 10-1 tumble when Foresters Arms hit them with a Simon Young hat-trick and further goals from William Stride (2), Tom Man (2), Tom Brown (2) and Kev James.
Bournemouth Electric went third after Dave Weedon (2), Luke MacNair and John Shaw clinched a 4-1 victory over Tavla Spor whose consolation goal came from Mehmet Hatipoglu.
Mark Dykes, Crispin Rigler and Chris Foster netted for New Star United but Bournemouth Athletic had the upper hand 5-3 thanks to Jamie Hales (2), Andy Wright, Shaun Brazier and Tyler Molyneaux.
• Chris Diffey’s hat-trick proved decisive when Southbourne Athetic shaded it 5-4 against AFC Burton in Division Two with the other goals coming from Dan Jeffries and Danny Hunt.
Matt Austin and James Bartholomew netted for Tiegla Tiles but bottom-placed Rias opened their points account when Jack Geddes and Joe Wood earned them a 2-2 draw.
• Queens Park Rovers reserves took over on top of Division Three after hammering bottom-placed Boscombe Celtic 8-0 with a Jack Roberts hat-trick and further goals from Brett Chandler (2), Lewis Mills, Liam Platt and Steve Miles.
• Corfe Mullen United moved two points clear in Division Four after Mitch Turner scored both goals to give them the edge 2-1 against Victoria Cross.
Luke Scrimshaw was the five-goal star when second-placed Shoulder of Mutton reserves hammered Witchampton 11-2, with Darren Millar, Luke Wadey and Ben Launder adding two each James Cox, Tom Linbourne and Paul Senior, meanwhile, ensured a 3-1 success for Barton Wanderers against Harbourside.
• Talbot Pub hold top spot in Division Five after getting the better of Broadstone Con 4-2 courtesy of Jake Lewis’s hat-trick and a goal from Paul Smith.
AFC Ringwood occupy second place on goal difference after Ben Tucker (2), Rob Corlett, Rob Stephenson and Sam Yeats gave them the upper hand 5-2 against Strouden Sports, while AFC Stourvale trounced tailenders Grove Tavern 15-0. Peter Richmond-Cole led the way with four, Alan Melly and Ali Garard both bagged hat-tricks, with Chris Lane, Jonny Fuller, Matt Butler, Barney Greenway and an own goal completing the rout.
• Dave Wrixon scored all three goals to give bottom-placed AFC Burton reserves the verdict 3-2 against fellow strugglers A & T Athletic in Division Six.
Townsend Spartans were also 3-2 winners when Charlie Foreman (2) and Parris Simpkins accounted for JS West Moors, while New Milton Borough upended Poole Bay Estates 3-1 with goals from Adam Dale, Graeme Crick and Stephen Murphy.
• Division Seven leaders Ensbury Park Rangers had the edge 4-3 against Priory Quays reserves thanks to Lawrence Walters and a hat-trick from ace marksman Carl Fleet.
Vienna Windows, meanwhile, tanned Intellihouse 5-1 thanks to a Dave Ventress hat-trick, a Lukasz Keister strike and an own goal.
Cagdas Acikgoz’s four-goal blast for Shamrock was to no avail when White Heather Hornets scuppered them 7-4 with a George Moraitis hat-trick and further goals from Luke Homer (2), Chris Baldry and Mark McManus.
• Mount are the new leaders of Division Eight after Leigh Spencer and Matt Eves ensured a 2-1 win over Ferndown Forest.
Kinson Con are in second place after Karl Wicks and Matt Singleton earned them a 2-2 draw with Winkton Autos, while Kevan Smith’s four-goal burst enable ECP to hold Horse & Jockey to a 5-5 draw.
• Division Nine strugglers Talbot Rangers led 2-1 with just five minutes left thanks to John Anscombe and Owen Farnes but Alderholt emerged 3-2 winners through Jack Parker, Matthew Cole and Elliott Cromarty.
Meanwhile, Throop United were 4-2 winners against JP Morgan thanks to a Mitch Barnes hat-trick and goal from Lee Phillips.
Comments are closed on this article.