DAN Manuel was the four-goal star when Branksome Railway produced an impressive performance to subdue Dorset Lifts 6-1 in the Hayward Sunday Premier Division.
Alex Grimason and new signing Ashley Boyt were the other Railway marksmen with Jack Bath prominent as playmaker.
Reigning champions Branksome Con netted through Danny Wilson and a couple of Martin Warren penalties but top flight new boys Christchurch Royals came away with a very creditable 3-3 draw thanks to David Bratt and Chris Forbes (2).
In the other Premier Division game, two other newly-promoted sides went head to head and Queens Park emerged 2-1 winners with goals from Jamie Saunders and Steve Haime against Priory Quays, who replied through Dan Whitthorn.
• Andy Masson’s hat-trick proved decisive when Tiegla Tiles shaded it 5-4 against Creekmoor Lions in Division Two.
John Hanna scored the other two Tiegla goals with Ryan Moore, Wayne Nash, Paul Harding and Tom Stockley replying for the Lions.
Terry Larcombe, Simon Wong, Paul Blenman and Jon Little were the Lovitt marksmen in their 4-1 victory over AFC Burton, while Chris Diffey and Ben Chant gave Southbourne Athletic the edge 2-1 against Magdon Scaffolding.
• AFC Burns Lettings gave AFC HADCA a 5-1 tonking in Division Three with goals from James Maher, Adam Bull, Pete Johnson, Callum Sparrowhawk and Ben Davies, while Ashley Rogers, Chris Squire, Ben Saunders and Sean Heron ensured a 4-1 triumph for KC Transport against Poole Wanderers.
• Luke Burbidge plundered seven when BFA new boys Corfe Mullen United Juniors walloped Witchampton 13-1 in Division Four.
Alex Thomas (2), Sam Bell (2), Chris Thomas and Mitchell Turner were the other Corfe Mullen scorers, with Reece Linton providing some consolation for the visitors.
Meanwhile, Bournemouth Sports reserves upended Carling Sports 4-1 thanks to Dave Cavill, Marc Anderson, Dale Robertson and an own goal.
• Jamie O’Hara struck for Alderney Manor in Division Five but Hollies swept them aside 5-1 courtesy of Simon Mole (2), Steven Glover, Ryan Ashford and Chris Vallory.
• Paul Conroy hit Wessex Wanderers for six when Kings Arms Wallisdown romped to a 9-2 triumph in Division Six with Mark Carrigan, Nicky Gent and Sacha Navarro adding one each.
William Mills and Scott Davidson nabbed two apiece in JS West Moors’ 4-1 victory over Wimborne Magpyes, while Martyn MacKinley (2), Chris Underwood, Bob Bailey and Tom Craven gave Ace the upper hand 5-2 against New Milton Borough.
• Cranborne were 4-0 winners against A & T Athletic reserves in Division Eight thanks to Tom Davies (2), Adam Beattie and an own goal, while Duncan Moody (2), Matt Eves and Mike Hawes gave Mount the verdict 4-3 against Pottery United.