AFC Bournemouth: Nothing to fear in Championship says Surman

Bournemouth Echo: EAST ANGLIAN LINK: Norwich's Andrew Surman EAST ANGLIAN LINK: Norwich's Andrew Surman

ANDREW Surman insists Cherries will have nothing to fear from the Championship when they go in search of writing a new chapter in the Dean Court record books.

The Norwich City loan star will tomorrow be hoping to help Cherries put one over Ipswich – the Canaries’ arch East Anglian rivals – when they lock horns at Dean Court (3pm).

Victory for Eddie Howe’s men against the Tractor Boys would see Cherries take another step towards achieving their highest finishing position in the second flight.

The visit of in-form Ipswich marks the halfway stage of the season for Cherries with midfielder Surman having played a pivotal role in their recent upturn in fortunes.

Currently 15th with 28 points, Harry Redknapp guided Cherries to 12th in 1989, the team accruing 34 points from their first 23 games before adding 28 in the second half of the season.

Surman, who won promotion from the Championship with Norwich in 2011, told the Daily Echo: “We have played all the top teams and I don’t think there is anything to be scared of. QPR were probably the best and they have still got basically a Premier League team.

“Burnley were top of the table when we went there and we probably should have won 1-0. On our day, we are as good as any other team in this division and we go into every game believing we can win. We will do the same against Ipswich.

“It is nice to be looking up rather than down. The win against Sheffield Wednesday was massive because it put eight points between us and them. We followed it up by beating Yeovil and have now got to try to put a run together and keep the momentum going.”

Surman, who helped Norwich do the double over Ipswich during their promotion campaign, added: “I am sure I will probably get a few boos but that is part and parcel of football. I enjoy these games and they are the ones you relish. I am really looking forward to it.

“Ipswich are showing some good form and are on the fringes of the play-offs. They are going to be a tough team to break down but we are confident. We are going into it with back-to-back wins behind us so, hopefully, we can make it three.”

Surman, on loan to Cherries for the season, is currently enjoying his longest run in the team having started the past five games, a sequence which has included wins against Reading, Sheffield Wednesday and Yeovil.

“It has been a frustrating season for me so far because I have been in and out and also had a minor injury,” added the 27-year-old. “It is great to be playing and even better when we are winning. We always stay positive and believe in what we are doing. If we keep doing things right, the wins will keep coming and we will have a good second half to the season.”

Comments (27)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:29am Sat 28 Dec 13

AFCBade says...

Not sure we should be looking up rather than down the table just yet !
Not sure we should be looking up rather than down the table just yet ! AFCBade

8:34am Sat 28 Dec 13

Fanfor45 says...

AFCBade wrote:
Not sure we should be looking up rather than down the table just yet !
Easier to sit on the fence. You can see both ways clearly from there :-)
[quote][p][bold]AFCBade[/bold] wrote: Not sure we should be looking up rather than down the table just yet ![/p][/quote]Easier to sit on the fence. You can see both ways clearly from there :-) Fanfor45

12:52pm Sat 28 Dec 13

nonnogeppetto says...

Surman seem to improve game by game but I guess that regular games will/should produce and improvement with all who plays. If we can repeat what has been achieved in the second half of the season we will be more than safe.

On another thread!

Much fuss has and continues to be made about some posters on here who for whatever reason are considered negative, racists, empty headed, lacking football knowledge and so on. In most cases it is no more than banter. It is also very good to note some newcomers with their opinions.

I am concerned about those who have not appeared for a time, Molbol, Mossy1, and one or two others. I am pleased to report that our dear friend Tom Griffiths is still going strong and he re-assures me that he reads our comments with amusement! (my word) however due to a glitch with his PC he has not been able to give us his well esteemed comments he tells me that he reconsidered his idea of writing to Eddie Howe hoping that he would be considered for a signing when the transfer window reopened!!! .

Setting aside our occasional disagreements I hope that those who have not posted for a while are doing fine and are still able to enjoy the beautiful game.
Surman seem to improve game by game but I guess that regular games will/should produce and improvement with all who plays. If we can repeat what has been achieved in the second half of the season we will be more than safe. On another thread! Much fuss has and continues to be made about some posters on here who for whatever reason are considered negative, racists, empty headed, lacking football knowledge and so on. In most cases it is no more than banter. It is also very good to note some newcomers with their opinions. I am concerned about those who have not appeared for a time, Molbol, Mossy1, and one or two others. I am pleased to report that our dear friend Tom Griffiths is still going strong and he re-assures me that he reads our comments with amusement! (my word) however due to a glitch with his PC he has not been able to give us his well esteemed comments he tells me that he reconsidered his idea of writing to Eddie Howe hoping that he would be considered for a signing when the transfer window reopened!!! . Setting aside our occasional disagreements I hope that those who have not posted for a while are doing fine and are still able to enjoy the beautiful game. nonnogeppetto

12:58pm Sat 28 Dec 13

Fanfor45 says...

nonnogeppetto wrote:
Surman seem to improve game by game but I guess that regular games will/should produce and improvement with all who plays. If we can repeat what has been achieved in the second half of the season we will be more than safe. On another thread! Much fuss has and continues to be made about some posters on here who for whatever reason are considered negative, racists, empty headed, lacking football knowledge and so on. In most cases it is no more than banter. It is also very good to note some newcomers with their opinions. I am concerned about those who have not appeared for a time, Molbol, Mossy1, and one or two others. I am pleased to report that our dear friend Tom Griffiths is still going strong and he re-assures me that he reads our comments with amusement! (my word) however due to a glitch with his PC he has not been able to give us his well esteemed comments he tells me that he reconsidered his idea of writing to Eddie Howe hoping that he would be considered for a signing when the transfer window reopened!!! . Setting aside our occasional disagreements I hope that those who have not posted for a while are doing fine and are still able to enjoy the beautiful game.
Here here!!! Nonno
[quote][p][bold]nonnogeppetto[/bold] wrote: Surman seem to improve game by game but I guess that regular games will/should produce and improvement with all who plays. If we can repeat what has been achieved in the second half of the season we will be more than safe. On another thread! Much fuss has and continues to be made about some posters on here who for whatever reason are considered negative, racists, empty headed, lacking football knowledge and so on. In most cases it is no more than banter. It is also very good to note some newcomers with their opinions. I am concerned about those who have not appeared for a time, Molbol, Mossy1, and one or two others. I am pleased to report that our dear friend Tom Griffiths is still going strong and he re-assures me that he reads our comments with amusement! (my word) however due to a glitch with his PC he has not been able to give us his well esteemed comments he tells me that he reconsidered his idea of writing to Eddie Howe hoping that he would be considered for a signing when the transfer window reopened!!! . Setting aside our occasional disagreements I hope that those who have not posted for a while are doing fine and are still able to enjoy the beautiful game.[/p][/quote]Here here!!! Nonno Fanfor45

12:59pm Sat 28 Dec 13

swanagecherrie says...

I an sure that we will be safe this season. If we put just a few more of the many chances we make we will be far more than safe .
I an sure that we will be safe this season. If we put just a few more of the many chances we make we will be far more than safe . swanagecherrie

1:38pm Sat 28 Dec 13

West moors 1 says...

nonnogeppetto wrote:
Surman seem to improve game by game but I guess that regular games will/should produce and improvement with all who plays. If we can repeat what has been achieved in the second half of the season we will be more than safe.

On another thread!

Much fuss has and continues to be made about some posters on here who for whatever reason are considered negative, racists, empty headed, lacking football knowledge and so on. In most cases it is no more than banter. It is also very good to note some newcomers with their opinions.

I am concerned about those who have not appeared for a time, Molbol, Mossy1, and one or two others. I am pleased to report that our dear friend Tom Griffiths is still going strong and he re-assures me that he reads our comments with amusement! (my word) however due to a glitch with his PC he has not been able to give us his well esteemed comments he tells me that he reconsidered his idea of writing to Eddie Howe hoping that he would be considered for a signing when the transfer window reopened!!! .

Setting aside our occasional disagreements I hope that those who have not posted for a while are doing fine and are still able to enjoy the beautiful game.
Surman is now looking like the player we all knew he can be. I'm loving our football of late, even if the results haven't always been in our favour. Grabbon is doing a fantastic job but we do need a proven goal scorer. Great battle going on with Pugh and Frazier for the left wing spot.

Well said on the second part of your post, people are put off from placing their point of view, opinions, banter and the odd off the wall comment is what being a fan is all about.

Up the cherries!
[quote][p][bold]nonnogeppetto[/bold] wrote: Surman seem to improve game by game but I guess that regular games will/should produce and improvement with all who plays. If we can repeat what has been achieved in the second half of the season we will be more than safe. On another thread! Much fuss has and continues to be made about some posters on here who for whatever reason are considered negative, racists, empty headed, lacking football knowledge and so on. In most cases it is no more than banter. It is also very good to note some newcomers with their opinions. I am concerned about those who have not appeared for a time, Molbol, Mossy1, and one or two others. I am pleased to report that our dear friend Tom Griffiths is still going strong and he re-assures me that he reads our comments with amusement! (my word) however due to a glitch with his PC he has not been able to give us his well esteemed comments he tells me that he reconsidered his idea of writing to Eddie Howe hoping that he would be considered for a signing when the transfer window reopened!!! . Setting aside our occasional disagreements I hope that those who have not posted for a while are doing fine and are still able to enjoy the beautiful game.[/p][/quote]Surman is now looking like the player we all knew he can be. I'm loving our football of late, even if the results haven't always been in our favour. Grabbon is doing a fantastic job but we do need a proven goal scorer. Great battle going on with Pugh and Frazier for the left wing spot. Well said on the second part of your post, people are put off from placing their point of view, opinions, banter and the odd off the wall comment is what being a fan is all about. Up the cherries! West moors 1

2:02pm Sat 28 Dec 13

smhinto says...

Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first.
.
It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games.
.
Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ??
.
Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say.
.
So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen.
.
This is just realism folks
.
Happy new year to all
.
Regards
Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first. . It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games. . Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ?? . Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say. . So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen. . This is just realism folks . Happy new year to all . Regards smhinto

2:21pm Sat 28 Dec 13

RED LETTER DAY says...

ANDREW, . . QPR did not have a Premiership team last year. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THAT IS WHY THEY GOT RELEGATED
ANDREW, . . QPR did not have a Premiership team last year. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THAT IS WHY THEY GOT RELEGATED RED LETTER DAY

2:53pm Sat 28 Dec 13

nonnogeppetto says...

Get behind me Satan!!!
Get behind me Satan!!! nonnogeppetto

3:26pm Sat 28 Dec 13

eaststandman says...

smhinto wrote:
Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first.
.
It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games.
.
Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ??
.
Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say.
.
So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen.
.
This is just realism folks
.
Happy new year to all
.
Regards
A pile of crap again.

Get off this site.
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first. . It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games. . Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ?? . Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say. . So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen. . This is just realism folks . Happy new year to all . Regards[/p][/quote]A pile of crap again. Get off this site. eaststandman

3:26pm Sat 28 Dec 13

canfordcherry says...

smhinto wrote:
Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first.
.
It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games.
.
Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ??
.
Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say.
.
So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen.
.
This is just realism folks
.
Happy new year to all
.
Regards
So, to clarify, if we sell you will post a post or post on a post that's been posted previously?
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first. . It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games. . Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ?? . Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say. . So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen. . This is just realism folks . Happy new year to all . Regards[/p][/quote]So, to clarify, if we sell you will post a post or post on a post that's been posted previously? canfordcherry

5:00pm Sat 28 Dec 13

abc100 says...

eaststandman wrote:
smhinto wrote:
Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first.
.
It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games.
.
Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ??
.
Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say.
.
So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen.
.
This is just realism folks
.
Happy new year to all
.
Regards
A pile of crap again.

Get off this site.
Shimto, can I politely ask why you continue to post on this site, it's for fans that go to watch and support Afcb, have you picked up yet why us Afcb fans find your posts comical ?
[quote][p][bold]eaststandman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first. . It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games. . Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ?? . Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say. . So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen. . This is just realism folks . Happy new year to all . Regards[/p][/quote]A pile of crap again. Get off this site.[/p][/quote]Shimto, can I politely ask why you continue to post on this site, it's for fans that go to watch and support Afcb, have you picked up yet why us Afcb fans find your posts comical ? abc100

5:36pm Sat 28 Dec 13

smhinto says...

abc100 wrote:
eaststandman wrote:
smhinto wrote:
Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first.
.
It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games.
.
Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ??
.
Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say.
.
So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen.
.
This is just realism folks
.
Happy new year to all
.
Regards
A pile of crap again.

Get off this site.
Shimto, can I politely ask why you continue to post on this site, it's for fans that go to watch and support Afcb, have you picked up yet why us Afcb fans find your posts comical ?
Why do you find what I said on my post comical Mr AFCB100? Why do you seemingly think that we are different from any other club ??? .
.
What is the matter with you !! If a top club offers silly money and the player wants to go - He will go I can assure you. I am not saying that it will definately happen, but it can!!
.
So what is crap about this fact Mr Eaststandman ?? Is your middle name ostrich - by any chance ?? because you seemingly have your head buried in the sand.
.
This site is not only for people who support and watch the club as you say. it is also for people to express their opinion and who also have the clubs best interest at heart.
.
Polite new years wishes to you both
.
Regards
.
[quote][p][bold]abc100[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]eaststandman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first. . It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games. . Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ?? . Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say. . So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen. . This is just realism folks . Happy new year to all . Regards[/p][/quote]A pile of crap again. Get off this site.[/p][/quote]Shimto, can I politely ask why you continue to post on this site, it's for fans that go to watch and support Afcb, have you picked up yet why us Afcb fans find your posts comical ?[/p][/quote]Why do you find what I said on my post comical Mr AFCB100? Why do you seemingly think that we are different from any other club ??? . . What is the matter with you !! If a top club offers silly money and the player wants to go - He will go I can assure you. I am not saying that it will definately happen, but it can!! . So what is crap about this fact Mr Eaststandman ?? Is your middle name ostrich - by any chance ?? because you seemingly have your head buried in the sand. . This site is not only for people who support and watch the club as you say. it is also for people to express their opinion and who also have the clubs best interest at heart. . Polite new years wishes to you both . Regards . smhinto

6:09pm Sat 28 Dec 13

abc100 says...

smhinto wrote:
abc100 wrote:
eaststandman wrote:
smhinto wrote:
Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first.
.
It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games.
.
Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ??
.
Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say.
.
So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen.
.
This is just realism folks
.
Happy new year to all
.
Regards
A pile of crap again.

Get off this site.
Shimto, can I politely ask why you continue to post on this site, it's for fans that go to watch and support Afcb, have you picked up yet why us Afcb fans find your posts comical ?
Why do you find what I said on my post comical Mr AFCB100? Why do you seemingly think that we are different from any other club ??? .
.
What is the matter with you !! If a top club offers silly money and the player wants to go - He will go I can assure you. I am not saying that it will definately happen, but it can!!
.
So what is crap about this fact Mr Eaststandman ?? Is your middle name ostrich - by any chance ?? because you seemingly have your head buried in the sand.
.
This site is not only for people who support and watch the club as you say. it is also for people to express their opinion and who also have the clubs best interest at heart.
.
Polite new years wishes to you both
.
Regards
.
Mr afcb100 how very presumptuous of you, the stating of the obvious is what is so comical, please come and watch our team you might enjoy it then maybe your opinion may become valid , maybe it's everyone else !!!
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]abc100[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]eaststandman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first. . It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games. . Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ?? . Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say. . So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen. . This is just realism folks . Happy new year to all . Regards[/p][/quote]A pile of crap again. Get off this site.[/p][/quote]Shimto, can I politely ask why you continue to post on this site, it's for fans that go to watch and support Afcb, have you picked up yet why us Afcb fans find your posts comical ?[/p][/quote]Why do you find what I said on my post comical Mr AFCB100? Why do you seemingly think that we are different from any other club ??? . . What is the matter with you !! If a top club offers silly money and the player wants to go - He will go I can assure you. I am not saying that it will definately happen, but it can!! . So what is crap about this fact Mr Eaststandman ?? Is your middle name ostrich - by any chance ?? because you seemingly have your head buried in the sand. . This site is not only for people who support and watch the club as you say. it is also for people to express their opinion and who also have the clubs best interest at heart. . Polite new years wishes to you both . Regards .[/p][/quote]Mr afcb100 how very presumptuous of you, the stating of the obvious is what is so comical, please come and watch our team you might enjoy it then maybe your opinion may become valid , maybe it's everyone else !!! abc100

6:11pm Sat 28 Dec 13

Nat1234 says...

smhinto wrote:
abc100 wrote:
eaststandman wrote:
smhinto wrote:
Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first.
.
It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games.
.
Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ??
.
Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say.
.
So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen.
.
This is just realism folks
.
Happy new year to all
.
Regards
A pile of crap again.

Get off this site.
Shimto, can I politely ask why you continue to post on this site, it's for fans that go to watch and support Afcb, have you picked up yet why us Afcb fans find your posts comical ?
Why do you find what I said on my post comical Mr AFCB100? Why do you seemingly think that we are different from any other club ??? .
.
What is the matter with you !! If a top club offers silly money and the player wants to go - He will go I can assure you. I am not saying that it will definately happen, but it can!!
.
So what is crap about this fact Mr Eaststandman ?? Is your middle name ostrich - by any chance ?? because you seemingly have your head buried in the sand.
.
This site is not only for people who support and watch the club as you say. it is also for people to express their opinion and who also have the clubs best interest at heart.
.
Polite new years wishes to you both
.
Regards
.
You are correct in saying if enough money was offered , we wouldn't refuse it . Even the likes of man u (ronaldo) spurs (bale) every club has its price . The difference is now , we wouldn't let our best players go , unless it is silly money offered . 2 or 3 seasons ago Ritchie , Cooke , would of been sold at stupidly low prices ,,
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]abc100[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]eaststandman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first. . It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games. . Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ?? . Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say. . So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen. . This is just realism folks . Happy new year to all . Regards[/p][/quote]A pile of crap again. Get off this site.[/p][/quote]Shimto, can I politely ask why you continue to post on this site, it's for fans that go to watch and support Afcb, have you picked up yet why us Afcb fans find your posts comical ?[/p][/quote]Why do you find what I said on my post comical Mr AFCB100? Why do you seemingly think that we are different from any other club ??? . . What is the matter with you !! If a top club offers silly money and the player wants to go - He will go I can assure you. I am not saying that it will definately happen, but it can!! . So what is crap about this fact Mr Eaststandman ?? Is your middle name ostrich - by any chance ?? because you seemingly have your head buried in the sand. . This site is not only for people who support and watch the club as you say. it is also for people to express their opinion and who also have the clubs best interest at heart. . Polite new years wishes to you both . Regards .[/p][/quote]You are correct in saying if enough money was offered , we wouldn't refuse it . Even the likes of man u (ronaldo) spurs (bale) every club has its price . The difference is now , we wouldn't let our best players go , unless it is silly money offered . 2 or 3 seasons ago Ritchie , Cooke , would of been sold at stupidly low prices ,, Nat1234

6:45pm Sat 28 Dec 13

nonnogeppetto says...

If ever I needed an answer as to why some posters have given up I certainly got it here today.

I hope you will return in 2014 and not get put off.
If ever I needed an answer as to why some posters have given up I certainly got it here today. I hope you will return in 2014 and not get put off. nonnogeppetto

7:08pm Sat 28 Dec 13

holdinkæft says...

abc100 wrote:
smhinto wrote:
abc100 wrote:
eaststandman wrote:
smhinto wrote:
Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first.
.
It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games.
.
Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ??
.
Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say.
.
So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen.
.
This is just realism folks
.
Happy new year to all
.
Regards
A pile of crap again.

Get off this site.
Shimto, can I politely ask why you continue to post on this site, it's for fans that go to watch and support Afcb, have you picked up yet why us Afcb fans find your posts comical ?
Why do you find what I said on my post comical Mr AFCB100? Why do you seemingly think that we are different from any other club ??? .
.
What is the matter with you !! If a top club offers silly money and the player wants to go - He will go I can assure you. I am not saying that it will definately happen, but it can!!
.
So what is crap about this fact Mr Eaststandman ?? Is your middle name ostrich - by any chance ?? because you seemingly have your head buried in the sand.
.
This site is not only for people who support and watch the club as you say. it is also for people to express their opinion and who also have the clubs best interest at heart.
.
Polite new years wishes to you both
.
Regards
.
Mr afcb100 how very presumptuous of you, the stating of the obvious is what is so comical, please come and watch our team you might enjoy it then maybe your opinion may become valid , maybe it's everyone else !!!
Why do supporters of the club have to come and watch them, there are many supporters world wide, who have an opinion about how the club is playing. ever heard of the player site.
[quote][p][bold]abc100[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]abc100[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]eaststandman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first. . It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games. . Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ?? . Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say. . So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen. . This is just realism folks . Happy new year to all . Regards[/p][/quote]A pile of crap again. Get off this site.[/p][/quote]Shimto, can I politely ask why you continue to post on this site, it's for fans that go to watch and support Afcb, have you picked up yet why us Afcb fans find your posts comical ?[/p][/quote]Why do you find what I said on my post comical Mr AFCB100? Why do you seemingly think that we are different from any other club ??? . . What is the matter with you !! If a top club offers silly money and the player wants to go - He will go I can assure you. I am not saying that it will definately happen, but it can!! . So what is crap about this fact Mr Eaststandman ?? Is your middle name ostrich - by any chance ?? because you seemingly have your head buried in the sand. . This site is not only for people who support and watch the club as you say. it is also for people to express their opinion and who also have the clubs best interest at heart. . Polite new years wishes to you both . Regards .[/p][/quote]Mr afcb100 how very presumptuous of you, the stating of the obvious is what is so comical, please come and watch our team you might enjoy it then maybe your opinion may become valid , maybe it's everyone else !!![/p][/quote]Why do supporters of the club have to come and watch them, there are many supporters world wide, who have an opinion about how the club is playing. ever heard of the player site. holdinkæft

7:11pm Sat 28 Dec 13

canfordcherry says...

nonnogeppetto wrote:
If ever I needed an answer as to why some posters have given up I certainly got it here today.

I hope you will return in 2014 and not get put off.
Jut to add to Nonno's, yes Smhinto does get peoples backs up (deliberately we will never know) but he is putting his point of view across which he is entitled to do with out being abused. We don't want to go back to the name calling of the Mitchell dark days where I am sure people would have been put off by either replies to their posts or the general atmosphere created on the subjects. Look how it ended up with EM helping us to where we are now!
I'm not saying Smhinto is the new messiah maybe just a very naughty boy.
And yes I understand it's your entitlement to answer as you deem fit as well.
[quote][p][bold]nonnogeppetto[/bold] wrote: If ever I needed an answer as to why some posters have given up I certainly got it here today. I hope you will return in 2014 and not get put off.[/p][/quote]Jut to add to Nonno's, yes Smhinto does get peoples backs up (deliberately we will never know) but he is putting his point of view across which he is entitled to do with out being abused. We don't want to go back to the name calling of the Mitchell dark days where I am sure people would have been put off by either replies to their posts or the general atmosphere created on the subjects. Look how it ended up with EM helping us to where we are now! I'm not saying Smhinto is the new messiah maybe just a very naughty boy. And yes I understand it's your entitlement to answer as you deem fit as well. canfordcherry

7:41pm Sat 28 Dec 13

raybren says...

SMHINTO ......why don ' t you purchase a dictionary ?
Momennt .... Dellusional .... Hyperthetical .... Grabben .... Frazier ( Joe ? ) ....
Baffoon .... Definitely . Perhaps this is why people find you hard to understand ? Also the ostrich does not bury its head in the sand , it ' s a myth !
SMHINTO ......why don ' t you purchase a dictionary ? Momennt .... Dellusional .... Hyperthetical .... Grabben .... Frazier ( Joe ? ) .... Baffoon .... Definitely . Perhaps this is why people find you hard to understand ? Also the ostrich does not bury its head in the sand , it ' s a myth ! raybren

7:47pm Sat 28 Dec 13

TedMacsCherryPants says...

nonnogeppetto wrote:
Surman seem to improve game by game but I guess that regular games will/should produce and improvement with all who plays. If we can repeat what has been achieved in the second half of the season we will be more than safe.

On another thread!

Much fuss has and continues to be made about some posters on here who for whatever reason are considered negative, racists, empty headed, lacking football knowledge and so on. In most cases it is no more than banter. It is also very good to note some newcomers with their opinions.

I am concerned about those who have not appeared for a time, Molbol, Mossy1, and one or two others. I am pleased to report that our dear friend Tom Griffiths is still going strong and he re-assures me that he reads our comments with amusement! (my word) however due to a glitch with his PC he has not been able to give us his well esteemed comments he tells me that he reconsidered his idea of writing to Eddie Howe hoping that he would be considered for a signing when the transfer window reopened!!! .

Setting aside our occasional disagreements I hope that those who have not posted for a while are doing fine and are still able to enjoy the beautiful game.
Whatever happened to Coops1965??

The last post I remember was blowing a fuse at a Smhinto commentary.

If you're out there without an account now Coops Happy New Year my fellow troll-terminator. If you're out there with an account get back in the saddle Coopster!!!

I liked the Talksport synopsis this afternoon AFCB, won 3 out of the last 4, sounds good!

Looking forward to tomorrow I know Ipswich aren't Yeovil, but let's take it to 'em, good luck boys!!!
UTC!
[quote][p][bold]nonnogeppetto[/bold] wrote: Surman seem to improve game by game but I guess that regular games will/should produce and improvement with all who plays. If we can repeat what has been achieved in the second half of the season we will be more than safe. On another thread! Much fuss has and continues to be made about some posters on here who for whatever reason are considered negative, racists, empty headed, lacking football knowledge and so on. In most cases it is no more than banter. It is also very good to note some newcomers with their opinions. I am concerned about those who have not appeared for a time, Molbol, Mossy1, and one or two others. I am pleased to report that our dear friend Tom Griffiths is still going strong and he re-assures me that he reads our comments with amusement! (my word) however due to a glitch with his PC he has not been able to give us his well esteemed comments he tells me that he reconsidered his idea of writing to Eddie Howe hoping that he would be considered for a signing when the transfer window reopened!!! . Setting aside our occasional disagreements I hope that those who have not posted for a while are doing fine and are still able to enjoy the beautiful game.[/p][/quote]Whatever happened to Coops1965?? The last post I remember was blowing a fuse at a Smhinto commentary. If you're out there without an account now Coops Happy New Year my fellow troll-terminator. If you're out there with an account get back in the saddle Coopster!!! I liked the Talksport synopsis this afternoon AFCB, won 3 out of the last 4, sounds good! Looking forward to tomorrow I know Ipswich aren't Yeovil, but let's take it to 'em, good luck boys!!! UTC! TedMacsCherryPants

8:14pm Sat 28 Dec 13

nonnogeppetto says...

canfordcherry wrote:
nonnogeppetto wrote:
If ever I needed an answer as to why some posters have given up I certainly got it here today.

I hope you will return in 2014 and not get put off.
Jut to add to Nonno's, yes Smhinto does get peoples backs up (deliberately we will never know) but he is putting his point of view across which he is entitled to do with out being abused. We don't want to go back to the name calling of the Mitchell dark days where I am sure people would have been put off by either replies to their posts or the general atmosphere created on the subjects. Look how it ended up with EM helping us to where we are now!
I'm not saying Smhinto is the new messiah maybe just a very naughty boy.
And yes I understand it's your entitlement to answer as you deem fit as well.
You are right canfordcherry unfortunately it is wearing thin and whilst I am not the most tolerant poster on here I can usually put up with the repetition to an extent and of course I/we have the choice to ignore comments positive or negative. My concern is (as you say during the Mitchell era) that some supporter may wish to express an opinion but are put off by the constant bickering and dare say some individuals' stating the obvious over and over again.

By the law of averages we could all say things that eventually would come true and we could then turn around and say told you so however I fail to see any validity in doing that because the beauty of the game we all enjoy is the unpredictability. We only have to look at some Premiership results this season so far and I am sure someone somewhere could turn around and say I told you so.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's game and if we happen to lose to a better team so be it as long as our lads do their best and give 100% but above all we don't lose because of a blunder by the officials. Up the mighty Cherries
[quote][p][bold]canfordcherry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]nonnogeppetto[/bold] wrote: If ever I needed an answer as to why some posters have given up I certainly got it here today. I hope you will return in 2014 and not get put off.[/p][/quote]Jut to add to Nonno's, yes Smhinto does get peoples backs up (deliberately we will never know) but he is putting his point of view across which he is entitled to do with out being abused. We don't want to go back to the name calling of the Mitchell dark days where I am sure people would have been put off by either replies to their posts or the general atmosphere created on the subjects. Look how it ended up with EM helping us to where we are now! I'm not saying Smhinto is the new messiah maybe just a very naughty boy. And yes I understand it's your entitlement to answer as you deem fit as well.[/p][/quote]You are right canfordcherry unfortunately it is wearing thin and whilst I am not the most tolerant poster on here I can usually put up with the repetition to an extent and of course I/we have the choice to ignore comments positive or negative. My concern is (as you say during the Mitchell era) that some supporter may wish to express an opinion but are put off by the constant bickering and dare say some individuals' stating the obvious over and over again. By the law of averages we could all say things that eventually would come true and we could then turn around and say told you so however I fail to see any validity in doing that because the beauty of the game we all enjoy is the unpredictability. We only have to look at some Premiership results this season so far and I am sure someone somewhere could turn around and say I told you so. I am looking forward to tomorrow's game and if we happen to lose to a better team so be it as long as our lads do their best and give 100% but above all we don't lose because of a blunder by the officials. Up the mighty Cherries nonnogeppetto

8:16pm Sat 28 Dec 13

mossy 1 says...

nonnogeppetto wrote:
If ever I needed an answer as to why some posters have given up I certainly got it here today.

I hope you will return in 2014 and not get put off.
Spot on! Thank you for your earlier post,rest assured nothing to be concerned about,same as last time,my account seems to close for no explainable reason,wonder if anyone else has this problem,then just can`t bothered to log back on.Can`t blame my 6yr old anymore,her keyboard skills are getting better than mine!
Anyway,now you have woken me back up to commentating, my posts may well become more common than rocking horse pooh,though I doubt less common than somone who promised otherwise.
Both my wife`s and my season ticket have had regular use this season,can`t wait to see how we follow up Thursday`s performance and result against a resurgant Ipswich tomorrow,as EH has said this game will show how far we have come and how far we need to improve.
[quote][p][bold]nonnogeppetto[/bold] wrote: If ever I needed an answer as to why some posters have given up I certainly got it here today. I hope you will return in 2014 and not get put off.[/p][/quote]Spot on! Thank you for your earlier post,rest assured nothing to be concerned about,same as last time,my account seems to close for no explainable reason,wonder if anyone else has this problem,then just can`t bothered to log back on.Can`t blame my 6yr old anymore,her keyboard skills are getting better than mine! Anyway,now you have woken me back up to commentating, my posts may well become more common than rocking horse pooh,though I doubt less common than somone who promised otherwise. Both my wife`s and my season ticket have had regular use this season,can`t wait to see how we follow up Thursday`s performance and result against a resurgant Ipswich tomorrow,as EH has said this game will show how far we have come and how far we need to improve. mossy 1

8:38pm Sat 28 Dec 13

nonnogeppetto says...

Welcome back Mossy having said my peace (above) I should add that I am sure there are those who may well be put off by my posts if so please don't hold back I am big enough and will take it on the chin! (ok I will take it personal!!!) long live the freedom of speech.
Welcome back Mossy having said my peace (above) I should add that I am sure there are those who may well be put off by my posts if so please don't hold back I am big enough and will take it on the chin! (ok I will take it personal!!!) long live the freedom of speech. nonnogeppetto

11:28pm Sat 28 Dec 13

rogthedodge123 says...

I agree absolutely nothing to fear in this league and I am frustrated at reading comments about staying in the league/consolidating
..............when we should be believing that a play-off place is a big possibility,I know Im probably the only supporter who belives it can happen but Im certain that its a target that Eddie has set for the team.......and why not,....The championship this year is
very open and as we have seen 3/4 wins on the trot can move you into contention,It will take everybodys support to make it happen but if the Chairman and the Manager believe then its time for all the supporters to believe.............
.........I get excited thinking about it
I agree absolutely nothing to fear in this league and I am frustrated at reading comments about staying in the league/consolidating ..............when we should be believing that a play-off place is a big possibility,I know Im probably the only supporter who belives it can happen but Im certain that its a target that Eddie has set for the team.......and why not,....The championship this year is very open and as we have seen 3/4 wins on the trot can move you into contention,It will take everybodys support to make it happen but if the Chairman and the Manager believe then its time for all the supporters to believe............. .........I get excited thinking about it rogthedodge123

9:34am Sun 29 Dec 13

Verwoodcherrry says...

AFCBade wrote:
Not sure we should be looking up rather than down the table just yet !
Exactly what I was thinking when I read it. I suppose you could argue the glass is half full though!!
[quote][p][bold]AFCBade[/bold] wrote: Not sure we should be looking up rather than down the table just yet ![/p][/quote]Exactly what I was thinking when I read it. I suppose you could argue the glass is half full though!! Verwoodcherrry

11:27am Sun 29 Dec 13

Oakdale12 says...

AFCBade wrote:
Not sure we should be looking up rather than down the table just yet !
The only way is UP !!!!!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]AFCBade[/bold] wrote: Not sure we should be looking up rather than down the table just yet ![/p][/quote]The only way is UP !!!!!!!!! Oakdale12

11:30am Sun 29 Dec 13

Oakdale12 says...

smhinto wrote:
Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first.
.
It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games.
.
Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ??
.
Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say.
.
So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen.
.
This is just realism folks
.
Happy new year to all
.
Regards
Go away , you know nothing about AFCB.
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Yes - we all including myself wish AFCB all the best against Ipswich. However, because of their current form the biggest danger for us is to concede first. If we do that I feel it will be game over as they will just shut up shop. At the momennt we seem to struggle if we concede first. . It will be a good test of our resolve should this occur. On the other hand if we take the lead then we have every chance of going on to win after the momentum of the Yeovil and Sheff Wednesday games. . Just for the record why was I chastised for stating that every player has their price with regard to my post yesterday ?? . Surely you all know that if a premiership offers good money for one of our players and based on the good assumption that the player concerned wishes to play at a higher level - HE WILL GO. We have seen happen to all clubs. So why was it, according to some dellusional individuals, a stupid post ??? As a hyperthetical example, if some club offers 4 Million for Grabben or Frazier, are we going to turn it down ?? - Unlikely I would say. . So if I see one or two of our players leave for a Premiership club in January after the club has stated we are not a selling club etc - I will be first to remind you all of my original post posted yesterday. Especially the narrow minded baffoon who referred to me as an idiot for suggesting that this could happen. . This is just realism folks . Happy new year to all . Regards[/p][/quote]Go away , you know nothing about AFCB. Oakdale12

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree