Cherries: Demouge set to complete loan switch to Roda JC

Bournemouth Echo: DUTCH MOVE: Frank Demouge DUTCH MOVE: Frank Demouge

CHERRIES boss Eddie Howe said a lack of first-team opportunities had led to Frank Demouge being allowed to return to his Dutch homeland.

Demouge – the club’s marquee summer signing – is today set to put the finishing touches to a loan move to Roda JC having made just two appearances for Cherries.

The 30-year-old striker will link up with the Dutch top-flight outfit until the end of the season after failing to make an impact since being signed on a free transfer by Paul Groves.

Targetman Demouge netted seven times in 20 appearances for FC Utrecht last season before penning a two-year contract at Dean Court.

But he was struck down by injury in his first training session with Cherries and missed the first two months of the season with a nagging knee problem.

And despite starting in defeats against Walsall and Crawley at the end of Groves’s tenure, Demouge was unable to force his way back into the team.

With Lewis Grabban, Brett Pitman and Matt Tubbs performing well in Cherries’ attack, and Steve Fletcher, Wes Thomas, Charlie Sheringham and Jayden Stockley also on the club’s books, Demouge was granted permission for a loan switch.

The Dutchman was also under stood to have attracted interest from Willem II and NEC and is believed to have turned down a loan move to League Two strugglers Aldershot last week.

Boss Howe told the Daily Echo: “We have quality players in that position and Frank has found it difficult to get a chance to stake his claim. Due to the form of those players, he has been short of match time.

“We have watched him in training and in reserve games and don’t feel he has warranted a place ahead of the other strikers.

“With the age that Frank is, I think he has to take that into account as well. He wants to play football and I can understand that.

“Our preference was to see him in England because that is the only way we are going to develop his game and get it suited to the English style. We know he can play in the Dutch league but it is very different over here.

“But his preference was Holland and we could understand that, so he goes with our best wishes.”

Howe added: “It has been a big transition for Frank this season, coming in from Holland and trying to adjust to English football.

“With the good run we have been on and the strikers we have in our squad, it has been difficult to give him an opportunity.

“The lads have done so well in that position that we haven’t wanted to change too much, so Frank expressed a desire to go back to Holland for a spell. Due to the numbers in the squad and a lack of opportunities for him, we agreed to that request.”

Comments (31)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:17am Mon 28 Jan 13

Frankiesbackfromhollywood says...

No real surprise this one, it's been a case of hype over and above all else! He has not suited our game and has been an expensive gamble. Saying all that I do wish him all the best back in his beloved Holland, no doubt this will lead to a transfer out in the summer. This only leaves Davids as the other question mark, he has not seen a game since Groves either, will we see him on the way out in the coming days too? As for Thomas, something must be close, he was left out of the match squad Saturday and there are all kinds of reports on his future, let's hope we do sell him before the deadline and that Eddie brings in the couple of pieces he requires to get us to the top of league one!
No real surprise this one, it's been a case of hype over and above all else! He has not suited our game and has been an expensive gamble. Saying all that I do wish him all the best back in his beloved Holland, no doubt this will lead to a transfer out in the summer. This only leaves Davids as the other question mark, he has not seen a game since Groves either, will we see him on the way out in the coming days too? As for Thomas, something must be close, he was left out of the match squad Saturday and there are all kinds of reports on his future, let's hope we do sell him before the deadline and that Eddie brings in the couple of pieces he requires to get us to the top of league one! Frankiesbackfromhollywood

7:57am Mon 28 Jan 13

common dog says...

Frankiesbackfromholl
ywood
wrote:
No real surprise this one, it's been a case of hype over and above all else! He has not suited our game and has been an expensive gamble. Saying all that I do wish him all the best back in his beloved Holland, no doubt this will lead to a transfer out in the summer. This only leaves Davids as the other question mark, he has not seen a game since Groves either, will we see him on the way out in the coming days too? As for Thomas, something must be close, he was left out of the match squad Saturday and there are all kinds of reports on his future, let's hope we do sell him before the deadline and that Eddie brings in the couple of pieces he requires to get us to the top of league one!
I echo everythng you've said there. A player brought in by the previous set-up, possibly by the club hierarchy rather than the team management. It just goes to show how important it is to scout a player properly rather than just watch a couple of dvds.
[quote][p][bold]Frankiesbackfromholl ywood[/bold] wrote: No real surprise this one, it's been a case of hype over and above all else! He has not suited our game and has been an expensive gamble. Saying all that I do wish him all the best back in his beloved Holland, no doubt this will lead to a transfer out in the summer. This only leaves Davids as the other question mark, he has not seen a game since Groves either, will we see him on the way out in the coming days too? As for Thomas, something must be close, he was left out of the match squad Saturday and there are all kinds of reports on his future, let's hope we do sell him before the deadline and that Eddie brings in the couple of pieces he requires to get us to the top of league one![/p][/quote]I echo everythng you've said there. A player brought in by the previous set-up, possibly by the club hierarchy rather than the team management. It just goes to show how important it is to scout a player properly rather than just watch a couple of dvds. common dog

8:01am Mon 28 Jan 13

TedMacsCherryPants says...

Shame it's not worked out so far, but hope it goes well for you and good luck big Frank!

UTC!!!
Shame it's not worked out so far, but hope it goes well for you and good luck big Frank! UTC!!! TedMacsCherryPants

10:35am Mon 28 Jan 13

Square Old Codger says...

common dog wrote:
Frankiesbackfromholl ywood wrote: No real surprise this one, it's been a case of hype over and above all else! He has not suited our game and has been an expensive gamble. Saying all that I do wish him all the best back in his beloved Holland, no doubt this will lead to a transfer out in the summer. This only leaves Davids as the other question mark, he has not seen a game since Groves either, will we see him on the way out in the coming days too? As for Thomas, something must be close, he was left out of the match squad Saturday and there are all kinds of reports on his future, let's hope we do sell him before the deadline and that Eddie brings in the couple of pieces he requires to get us to the top of league one!
I echo everythng you've said there. A player brought in by the previous set-up, possibly by the club hierarchy rather than the team management. It just goes to show how important it is to scout a player properly rather than just watch a couple of dvds.
I wish him well, though I imagine that we will be paying part of his wages, rumour has it that Davids may be joining his Cousin Edgar at Barnet, if true I would imagine that again we will be paying most of his salary. Wes Thomas, I am sure will go this week. It does though leave room for a couple to come in. It will be an interesting week, ending with the very important game at Milton Keynes on Saturday.
[quote][p][bold]common dog[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Frankiesbackfromholl ywood[/bold] wrote: No real surprise this one, it's been a case of hype over and above all else! He has not suited our game and has been an expensive gamble. Saying all that I do wish him all the best back in his beloved Holland, no doubt this will lead to a transfer out in the summer. This only leaves Davids as the other question mark, he has not seen a game since Groves either, will we see him on the way out in the coming days too? As for Thomas, something must be close, he was left out of the match squad Saturday and there are all kinds of reports on his future, let's hope we do sell him before the deadline and that Eddie brings in the couple of pieces he requires to get us to the top of league one![/p][/quote]I echo everythng you've said there. A player brought in by the previous set-up, possibly by the club hierarchy rather than the team management. It just goes to show how important it is to scout a player properly rather than just watch a couple of dvds.[/p][/quote]I wish him well, though I imagine that we will be paying part of his wages, rumour has it that Davids may be joining his Cousin Edgar at Barnet, if true I would imagine that again we will be paying most of his salary. Wes Thomas, I am sure will go this week. It does though leave room for a couple to come in. It will be an interesting week, ending with the very important game at Milton Keynes on Saturday. Square Old Codger

11:16am Mon 28 Jan 13

The Renegade Master says...

Good luck to Frank. I hope his move back to Holland is a good one for him.
To be honest he should never have come here, but little Tom Mitchell our Director of (Playstation) Football watched a YouTube video and thought he's be the new Fletch. Thank goodness Maxim Demin put an end to the mess the club was in before Eddie & Jason returned.
Good luck to Frank. I hope his move back to Holland is a good one for him. To be honest he should never have come here, but little Tom Mitchell our Director of (Playstation) Football watched a YouTube video and thought he's be the new Fletch. Thank goodness Maxim Demin put an end to the mess the club was in before Eddie & Jason returned. The Renegade Master

12:02pm Mon 28 Jan 13

afcb36 says...

The renegade master demouge was actually recommended to Paul groves by max denim
The renegade master demouge was actually recommended to Paul groves by max denim afcb36

12:19pm Mon 28 Jan 13

smhinto says...

To
.
Alaisdair 1967, Steddie Eddie,
Justin Otherman and Afcb.
.
I coming to the understanding that you people, should you have brains that are made of elastic, they would not stretch the width of a pigeons skull.
.
How was my post on Saturday inaccurate ?? when my prediction for a draw was based on the Echo reporting that a large number of players were injured and unlikely to future last Saturday. As it happens the players in question DID play so therefore my prediction may well have been different.
.
You all clearly DID NOT READ THE POST - AS USUAL.
.
I will now repost my post below which read:
.
--------------------
-------------------
If There is any truth in the Echo report that Daniels, Francis, O'kane and Mcquoid are injured and Cook being absent then I am afraid will be lucky to hold on for a draw.
.
Let's just think about this for a moment.!!!
.
You can't go into any game with both first choice full backs missing and half your midfield absent.
.
Just who is going to replace them ??
Cook would normally fit in a right back but is not avaiable, Meades is on lond and cannot cover at left back, Daniles if selected will play carrying an injury.
.
So assume this to be the worst case senario please list your starting eleven minus these players. Your answer should make interesting reading.
.
Let's just hope that these rumours are just pre-match hype.
.
--------------------
--------------------
-

If you people had sense you would retract your derogatory statements and admit you were in the wrong but I suppose that is unlikely to happen.
.
You thick, stupid individuals.
.
Regards
To . Alaisdair 1967, Steddie Eddie, Justin Otherman and Afcb. . I coming to the understanding that you people, should you have brains that are made of elastic, they would not stretch the width of a pigeons skull. . How was my post on Saturday inaccurate ?? when my prediction for a draw was based on the Echo reporting that a large number of players were injured and unlikely to future last Saturday. As it happens the players in question DID play so therefore my prediction may well have been different. . You all clearly DID NOT READ THE POST - AS USUAL. . I will now repost my post below which read: . -------------------- ------------------- If There is any truth in the Echo report that Daniels, Francis, O'kane and Mcquoid are injured and Cook being absent then I am afraid will be lucky to hold on for a draw. . Let's just think about this for a moment.!!! . You can't go into any game with both first choice full backs missing and half your midfield absent. . Just who is going to replace them ?? Cook would normally fit in a right back but is not avaiable, Meades is on lond and cannot cover at left back, Daniles if selected will play carrying an injury. . So assume this to be the worst case senario please list your starting eleven minus these players. Your answer should make interesting reading. . Let's just hope that these rumours are just pre-match hype. . -------------------- -------------------- - If you people had sense you would retract your derogatory statements and admit you were in the wrong but I suppose that is unlikely to happen. . You thick, stupid individuals. . Regards smhinto

12:38pm Mon 28 Jan 13

M1 4FCB says...

signed on a free at the start of season....


my prediction...

goes on loan... sold to a club in holland and afcb quids up happy days wont miss him at all from the squad we have more than enough talent in the attacking area.

thoughts???
signed on a free at the start of season.... my prediction... goes on loan... sold to a club in holland and afcb quids up happy days wont miss him at all from the squad we have more than enough talent in the attacking area. thoughts??? M1 4FCB

12:43pm Mon 28 Jan 13

smhinto says...

Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them.
.
Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.
Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options. smhinto

12:44pm Mon 28 Jan 13

smhinto says...

Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them.
.
Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.
Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options. smhinto

12:44pm Mon 28 Jan 13

smhinto says...

Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them.
.
Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.
Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options. smhinto

12:47pm Mon 28 Jan 13

Far Corfe says...

smhinto wrote:
To . Alaisdair 1967, Steddie Eddie, Justin Otherman and Afcb. . I coming to the understanding that you people, should you have brains that are made of elastic, they would not stretch the width of a pigeons skull. . How was my post on Saturday inaccurate ?? when my prediction for a draw was based on the Echo reporting that a large number of players were injured and unlikely to future last Saturday. As it happens the players in question DID play so therefore my prediction may well have been different. . You all clearly DID NOT READ THE POST - AS USUAL. . I will now repost my post below which read: . -------------------- ------------------- If There is any truth in the Echo report that Daniels, Francis, O'kane and Mcquoid are injured and Cook being absent then I am afraid will be lucky to hold on for a draw. . Let's just think about this for a moment.!!! . You can't go into any game with both first choice full backs missing and half your midfield absent. . Just who is going to replace them ?? Cook would normally fit in a right back but is not avaiable, Meades is on lond and cannot cover at left back, Daniles if selected will play carrying an injury. . So assume this to be the worst case senario please list your starting eleven minus these players. Your answer should make interesting reading. . Let's just hope that these rumours are just pre-match hype. . -------------------- -------------------- - If you people had sense you would retract your derogatory statements and admit you were in the wrong but I suppose that is unlikely to happen. . You thick, stupid individuals. . Regards
"Yawn" - how many times do we have to read this tripe today. Let it go sunshine, you'll feel better for it!
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: To . Alaisdair 1967, Steddie Eddie, Justin Otherman and Afcb. . I coming to the understanding that you people, should you have brains that are made of elastic, they would not stretch the width of a pigeons skull. . How was my post on Saturday inaccurate ?? when my prediction for a draw was based on the Echo reporting that a large number of players were injured and unlikely to future last Saturday. As it happens the players in question DID play so therefore my prediction may well have been different. . You all clearly DID NOT READ THE POST - AS USUAL. . I will now repost my post below which read: . -------------------- ------------------- If There is any truth in the Echo report that Daniels, Francis, O'kane and Mcquoid are injured and Cook being absent then I am afraid will be lucky to hold on for a draw. . Let's just think about this for a moment.!!! . You can't go into any game with both first choice full backs missing and half your midfield absent. . Just who is going to replace them ?? Cook would normally fit in a right back but is not avaiable, Meades is on lond and cannot cover at left back, Daniles if selected will play carrying an injury. . So assume this to be the worst case senario please list your starting eleven minus these players. Your answer should make interesting reading. . Let's just hope that these rumours are just pre-match hype. . -------------------- -------------------- - If you people had sense you would retract your derogatory statements and admit you were in the wrong but I suppose that is unlikely to happen. . You thick, stupid individuals. . Regards[/p][/quote]"Yawn" - how many times do we have to read this tripe today. Let it go sunshine, you'll feel better for it! Far Corfe

1:24pm Mon 28 Jan 13

Deejaycee says...

Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book.
I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to.

I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought.

"To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool.
Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture.
We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..”

Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.
Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book. I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to. I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought. "To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool. Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture. We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..” Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home. Deejaycee

2:41pm Mon 28 Jan 13

smhinto says...

Deejaycee wrote:
Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book. I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to. I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought. "To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool. Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture. We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..” Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.
Dear Mr Deejaycee.

Just puzzled as to what your reply had to do with my above post.
.
What I meant by people not reading my posts is that in reality they do actually read my posts but often mis-interpret my context or actually take in what I have said.
.
What I said in original post is based on the fact that if the players reported by the Echo were not playing, if so, we would be lucky to hold on for a draw and my posts was based on that scenario and was made perfectly clear in my post above.
.
Then some idiots on here stated that I was once again wrong when we won 3-1. Not taking into account that the players reported injured did actually play so naturally this affected the result. My above posts reflected this.
.
Getting theough to some peoples thick skulls is like trying to penetrate the Earth's core.
.
Regards
.
[quote][p][bold]Deejaycee[/bold] wrote: Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book. I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to. I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought. "To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool. Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture. We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..” Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.[/p][/quote]Dear Mr Deejaycee. Just puzzled as to what your reply had to do with my above post. . What I meant by people not reading my posts is that in reality they do actually read my posts but often mis-interpret my context or actually take in what I have said. . What I said in original post is based on the fact that if the players reported by the Echo were not playing, if so, we would be lucky to hold on for a draw and my posts was based on that scenario and was made perfectly clear in my post above. . Then some idiots on here stated that I was once again wrong when we won 3-1. Not taking into account that the players reported injured did actually play so naturally this affected the result. My above posts reflected this. . Getting theough to some peoples thick skulls is like trying to penetrate the Earth's core. . Regards . smhinto

2:44pm Mon 28 Jan 13

andyjb10 says...

smhinto wrote:
To
.
Alaisdair 1967, Steddie Eddie,
Justin Otherman and Afcb.
.
I coming to the understanding that you people, should you have brains that are made of elastic, they would not stretch the width of a pigeons skull.
.
How was my post on Saturday inaccurate ?? when my prediction for a draw was based on the Echo reporting that a large number of players were injured and unlikely to future last Saturday. As it happens the players in question DID play so therefore my prediction may well have been different.
.
You all clearly DID NOT READ THE POST - AS USUAL.
.
I will now repost my post below which read:
.
--------------------

-------------------
If There is any truth in the Echo report that Daniels, Francis, O'kane and Mcquoid are injured and Cook being absent then I am afraid will be lucky to hold on for a draw.
.
Let's just think about this for a moment.!!!
.
You can't go into any game with both first choice full backs missing and half your midfield absent.
.
Just who is going to replace them ??
Cook would normally fit in a right back but is not avaiable, Meades is on lond and cannot cover at left back, Daniles if selected will play carrying an injury.
.
So assume this to be the worst case senario please list your starting eleven minus these players. Your answer should make interesting reading.
.
Let's just hope that these rumours are just pre-match hype.
.
--------------------

--------------------

-

If you people had sense you would retract your derogatory statements and admit you were in the wrong but I suppose that is unlikely to happen.
.
You thick, stupid individuals.
.
Regards
Go away you silly man. People are bored of you and your idiotic predictions.
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: To . Alaisdair 1967, Steddie Eddie, Justin Otherman and Afcb. . I coming to the understanding that you people, should you have brains that are made of elastic, they would not stretch the width of a pigeons skull. . How was my post on Saturday inaccurate ?? when my prediction for a draw was based on the Echo reporting that a large number of players were injured and unlikely to future last Saturday. As it happens the players in question DID play so therefore my prediction may well have been different. . You all clearly DID NOT READ THE POST - AS USUAL. . I will now repost my post below which read: . -------------------- ------------------- If There is any truth in the Echo report that Daniels, Francis, O'kane and Mcquoid are injured and Cook being absent then I am afraid will be lucky to hold on for a draw. . Let's just think about this for a moment.!!! . You can't go into any game with both first choice full backs missing and half your midfield absent. . Just who is going to replace them ?? Cook would normally fit in a right back but is not avaiable, Meades is on lond and cannot cover at left back, Daniles if selected will play carrying an injury. . So assume this to be the worst case senario please list your starting eleven minus these players. Your answer should make interesting reading. . Let's just hope that these rumours are just pre-match hype. . -------------------- -------------------- - If you people had sense you would retract your derogatory statements and admit you were in the wrong but I suppose that is unlikely to happen. . You thick, stupid individuals. . Regards[/p][/quote]Go away you silly man. People are bored of you and your idiotic predictions. andyjb10

2:45pm Mon 28 Jan 13

andyjb10 says...

smhinto wrote:
Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them.
.
Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.
I don't think people take much notice of your thoughts
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.[/p][/quote]I don't think people take much notice of your thoughts andyjb10

2:48pm Mon 28 Jan 13

Justin Otherfan says...

Deejaycee wrote:
Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book.
I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to.

I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought.

"To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool.
Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture.
We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..”

Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.
Just as well said as the first time!
[quote][p][bold]Deejaycee[/bold] wrote: Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book. I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to. I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought. "To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool. Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture. We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..” Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.[/p][/quote]Just as well said as the first time! Justin Otherfan

2:56pm Mon 28 Jan 13

Frankiesbackfromhollywood says...

smhinto wrote:
Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them.
.
Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.
You would keep him? we are doing so badly at scoring goals and the manager has made it very clear he is not good enough to get in the team, add to that the fact we are the leading goal scorers in league one 50! and you say keep him? so please explain how he would fit into our current team, who are you going to drop? Pitman is more mobile and finding the back of the net again and Grabban is our leading scorer and is getting better with every game, we have Tubbs as another option, then there is the possibility that we may see an addition which Frank is being shipped out to cover the wages for! I certainly don't see an argument for keeping him, he wants to play regular football, we can't offer him that so let him go!!
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.[/p][/quote]You would keep him? we are doing so badly at scoring goals and the manager has made it very clear he is not good enough to get in the team, add to that the fact we are the leading goal scorers in league one 50! and you say keep him? so please explain how he would fit into our current team, who are you going to drop? Pitman is more mobile and finding the back of the net again and Grabban is our leading scorer and is getting better with every game, we have Tubbs as another option, then there is the possibility that we may see an addition which Frank is being shipped out to cover the wages for! I certainly don't see an argument for keeping him, he wants to play regular football, we can't offer him that so let him go!! Frankiesbackfromhollywood

3:02pm Mon 28 Jan 13

Frankiesbackfromhollywood says...

smhinto wrote:
Deejaycee wrote:
Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book. I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to. I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought. "To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool. Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture. We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..” Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.
Dear Mr Deejaycee.

Just puzzled as to what your reply had to do with my above post.
.
What I meant by people not reading my posts is that in reality they do actually read my posts but often mis-interpret my context or actually take in what I have said.
.
What I said in original post is based on the fact that if the players reported by the Echo were not playing, if so, we would be lucky to hold on for a draw and my posts was based on that scenario and was made perfectly clear in my post above.
.
Then some idiots on here stated that I was once again wrong when we won 3-1. Not taking into account that the players reported injured did actually play so naturally this affected the result. My above posts reflected this.
.
Getting theough to some peoples thick skulls is like trying to penetrate the Earth's core.
.
Regards
.
Wow, how to influence people and make friends!!!
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Deejaycee[/bold] wrote: Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book. I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to. I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought. "To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool. Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture. We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..” Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.[/p][/quote]Dear Mr Deejaycee. Just puzzled as to what your reply had to do with my above post. . What I meant by people not reading my posts is that in reality they do actually read my posts but often mis-interpret my context or actually take in what I have said. . What I said in original post is based on the fact that if the players reported by the Echo were not playing, if so, we would be lucky to hold on for a draw and my posts was based on that scenario and was made perfectly clear in my post above. . Then some idiots on here stated that I was once again wrong when we won 3-1. Not taking into account that the players reported injured did actually play so naturally this affected the result. My above posts reflected this. . Getting theough to some peoples thick skulls is like trying to penetrate the Earth's core. . Regards .[/p][/quote]Wow, how to influence people and make friends!!! Frankiesbackfromhollywood

3:11pm Mon 28 Jan 13

Deejaycee says...

smhinto wrote:
Deejaycee wrote:
Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book. I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to. I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought. "To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool. Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture. We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..” Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.
Dear Mr Deejaycee.

Just puzzled as to what your reply had to do with my above post.
.
What I meant by people not reading my posts is that in reality they do actually read my posts but often mis-interpret my context or actually take in what I have said.
.
What I said in original post is based on the fact that if the players reported by the Echo were not playing, if so, we would be lucky to hold on for a draw and my posts was based on that scenario and was made perfectly clear in my post above.
.
Then some idiots on here stated that I was once again wrong when we won 3-1. Not taking into account that the players reported injured did actually play so naturally this affected the result. My above posts reflected this.
.
Getting theough to some peoples thick skulls is like trying to penetrate the Earth's core.
.
Regards
.
The inference was that you are as guilty as others in not reading posts or "taking in" what is actually said. It's most unfortunate that the majority of times you do tend to have a very negative outlook with anything coming out of AFCB at a time when most of us are thinking positive.
I would also like to suggest that you ease up on calling people "thick, stupid and fools", no one is going to take you seriously if you persist along this vein.
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Deejaycee[/bold] wrote: Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book. I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to. I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought. "To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool. Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture. We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..” Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.[/p][/quote]Dear Mr Deejaycee. Just puzzled as to what your reply had to do with my above post. . What I meant by people not reading my posts is that in reality they do actually read my posts but often mis-interpret my context or actually take in what I have said. . What I said in original post is based on the fact that if the players reported by the Echo were not playing, if so, we would be lucky to hold on for a draw and my posts was based on that scenario and was made perfectly clear in my post above. . Then some idiots on here stated that I was once again wrong when we won 3-1. Not taking into account that the players reported injured did actually play so naturally this affected the result. My above posts reflected this. . Getting theough to some peoples thick skulls is like trying to penetrate the Earth's core. . Regards .[/p][/quote]The inference was that you are as guilty as others in not reading posts or "taking in" what is actually said. It's most unfortunate that the majority of times you do tend to have a very negative outlook with anything coming out of AFCB at a time when most of us are thinking positive. I would also like to suggest that you ease up on calling people "thick, stupid and fools", no one is going to take you seriously if you persist along this vein. Deejaycee

3:36pm Mon 28 Jan 13

smhinto says...

Frankiesbackfromholl
ywood
wrote:
smhinto wrote: Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.
You would keep him? we are doing so badly at scoring goals and the manager has made it very clear he is not good enough to get in the team, add to that the fact we are the leading goal scorers in league one 50! and you say keep him? so please explain how he would fit into our current team, who are you going to drop? Pitman is more mobile and finding the back of the net again and Grabban is our leading scorer and is getting better with every game, we have Tubbs as another option, then there is the possibility that we may see an addition which Frank is being shipped out to cover the wages for! I certainly don't see an argument for keeping him, he wants to play regular football, we can't offer him that so let him go!!
Fair point - However Demouge does give us that extra option. Admittedly, the way we are playing we do not need to change. But it does give us that extra dimension
[quote][p][bold]Frankiesbackfromholl ywood[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.[/p][/quote]You would keep him? we are doing so badly at scoring goals and the manager has made it very clear he is not good enough to get in the team, add to that the fact we are the leading goal scorers in league one 50! and you say keep him? so please explain how he would fit into our current team, who are you going to drop? Pitman is more mobile and finding the back of the net again and Grabban is our leading scorer and is getting better with every game, we have Tubbs as another option, then there is the possibility that we may see an addition which Frank is being shipped out to cover the wages for! I certainly don't see an argument for keeping him, he wants to play regular football, we can't offer him that so let him go!![/p][/quote]Fair point - However Demouge does give us that extra option. Admittedly, the way we are playing we do not need to change. But it does give us that extra dimension smhinto

4:57pm Mon 28 Jan 13

username is already in use says...

smhinto wrote:
To
.
Alaisdair 1967, Steddie Eddie,
Justin Otherman and Afcb.
.
I coming to the understanding that you people, should you have brains that are made of elastic, they would not stretch the width of a pigeons skull.
.
How was my post on Saturday inaccurate ?? when my prediction for a draw was based on the Echo reporting that a large number of players were injured and unlikely to future last Saturday. As it happens the players in question DID play so therefore my prediction may well have been different.
.
You all clearly DID NOT READ THE POST - AS USUAL.
.
I will now repost my post below which read:
.
--------------------

-------------------
If There is any truth in the Echo report that Daniels, Francis, O'kane and Mcquoid are injured and Cook being absent then I am afraid will be lucky to hold on for a draw.
.
Let's just think about this for a moment.!!!
.
You can't go into any game with both first choice full backs missing and half your midfield absent.
.
Just who is going to replace them ??
Cook would normally fit in a right back but is not avaiable, Meades is on lond and cannot cover at left back, Daniles if selected will play carrying an injury.
.
So assume this to be the worst case senario please list your starting eleven minus these players. Your answer should make interesting reading.
.
Let's just hope that these rumours are just pre-match hype.
.
--------------------

--------------------

-

If you people had sense you would retract your derogatory statements and admit you were in the wrong but I suppose that is unlikely to happen.
.
You thick, stupid individuals.
.
Regards
MELTDOWN ALERT
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: To . Alaisdair 1967, Steddie Eddie, Justin Otherman and Afcb. . I coming to the understanding that you people, should you have brains that are made of elastic, they would not stretch the width of a pigeons skull. . How was my post on Saturday inaccurate ?? when my prediction for a draw was based on the Echo reporting that a large number of players were injured and unlikely to future last Saturday. As it happens the players in question DID play so therefore my prediction may well have been different. . You all clearly DID NOT READ THE POST - AS USUAL. . I will now repost my post below which read: . -------------------- ------------------- If There is any truth in the Echo report that Daniels, Francis, O'kane and Mcquoid are injured and Cook being absent then I am afraid will be lucky to hold on for a draw. . Let's just think about this for a moment.!!! . You can't go into any game with both first choice full backs missing and half your midfield absent. . Just who is going to replace them ?? Cook would normally fit in a right back but is not avaiable, Meades is on lond and cannot cover at left back, Daniles if selected will play carrying an injury. . So assume this to be the worst case senario please list your starting eleven minus these players. Your answer should make interesting reading. . Let's just hope that these rumours are just pre-match hype. . -------------------- -------------------- - If you people had sense you would retract your derogatory statements and admit you were in the wrong but I suppose that is unlikely to happen. . You thick, stupid individuals. . Regards[/p][/quote]MELTDOWN ALERT username is already in use

4:59pm Mon 28 Jan 13

andyjb10 says...

smhinto wrote:
Frankiesbackfromholl

ywood
wrote:
smhinto wrote: Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.
You would keep him? we are doing so badly at scoring goals and the manager has made it very clear he is not good enough to get in the team, add to that the fact we are the leading goal scorers in league one 50! and you say keep him? so please explain how he would fit into our current team, who are you going to drop? Pitman is more mobile and finding the back of the net again and Grabban is our leading scorer and is getting better with every game, we have Tubbs as another option, then there is the possibility that we may see an addition which Frank is being shipped out to cover the wages for! I certainly don't see an argument for keeping him, he wants to play regular football, we can't offer him that so let him go!!
Fair point - However Demouge does give us that extra option. Admittedly, the way we are playing we do not need to change. But it does give us that extra dimension
You have serious issues pal
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Frankiesbackfromholl ywood[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.[/p][/quote]You would keep him? we are doing so badly at scoring goals and the manager has made it very clear he is not good enough to get in the team, add to that the fact we are the leading goal scorers in league one 50! and you say keep him? so please explain how he would fit into our current team, who are you going to drop? Pitman is more mobile and finding the back of the net again and Grabban is our leading scorer and is getting better with every game, we have Tubbs as another option, then there is the possibility that we may see an addition which Frank is being shipped out to cover the wages for! I certainly don't see an argument for keeping him, he wants to play regular football, we can't offer him that so let him go!![/p][/quote]Fair point - However Demouge does give us that extra option. Admittedly, the way we are playing we do not need to change. But it does give us that extra dimension[/p][/quote]You have serious issues pal andyjb10

5:57pm Mon 28 Jan 13

lofty1971 says...

Shim-into.

Rather than hurl personal insults about why not sit back and have a think about what you write before you do so.

I think people are just a trifle bored of your constant negativity, I know I am.

You NEVER predict a positive result and wallow in self-gratification whenever one of your uneducated guesses occurs.

As I posted on another thread lets hear your history as an AFCB supporter as I for one suspect you are not one.

Regards
Shim-into. Rather than hurl personal insults about why not sit back and have a think about what you write before you do so. I think people are just a trifle bored of your constant negativity, I know I am. You NEVER predict a positive result and wallow in self-gratification whenever one of your uneducated guesses occurs. As I posted on another thread lets hear your history as an AFCB supporter as I for one suspect you are not one. Regards lofty1971

6:28pm Mon 28 Jan 13

dc addict says...

Well at least we know now that Eddie simpy doesn't rate him, to the extent that he prefers Fletch on the bench. Having not seen him in the reserve games I can only accept what Eddie says.
However, I agree with SM Hinto's point that he could have offered an alternative but if he's really that bad we do need to sign a strong big lad to get on the end of the crosses that will hopefully increase when the Scottish lad starts firing in those crosses.
If only we could stretch to Charlie Austin or Sam Vokes !
Well at least we know now that Eddie simpy doesn't rate him, to the extent that he prefers Fletch on the bench. Having not seen him in the reserve games I can only accept what Eddie says. However, I agree with SM Hinto's point that he could have offered an alternative but if he's really that bad we do need to sign a strong big lad to get on the end of the crosses that will hopefully increase when the Scottish lad starts firing in those crosses. If only we could stretch to Charlie Austin or Sam Vokes ! dc addict

6:45pm Mon 28 Jan 13

Afcbpete says...

dc addict wrote:
Well at least we know now that Eddie simpy doesn't rate him, to the extent that he prefers Fletch on the bench. Having not seen him in the reserve games I can only accept what Eddie says.
However, I agree with SM Hinto's point that he could have offered an alternative but if he's really that bad we do need to sign a strong big lad to get on the end of the crosses that will hopefully increase when the Scottish lad starts firing in those crosses.
If only we could stretch to Charlie Austin or Sam Vokes !
I said a few weeks ago that having had the dream of Eddie back, could we please have Charlie Austin. I also made the point about Fraser banging in crosses and no one getting on the end of them. That said, Brett WAS getting onto some of the crosses going into the box Saturday and as always, in Eddie we trust!!! UTCIAD
[quote][p][bold]dc addict[/bold] wrote: Well at least we know now that Eddie simpy doesn't rate him, to the extent that he prefers Fletch on the bench. Having not seen him in the reserve games I can only accept what Eddie says. However, I agree with SM Hinto's point that he could have offered an alternative but if he's really that bad we do need to sign a strong big lad to get on the end of the crosses that will hopefully increase when the Scottish lad starts firing in those crosses. If only we could stretch to Charlie Austin or Sam Vokes ![/p][/quote]I said a few weeks ago that having had the dream of Eddie back, could we please have Charlie Austin. I also made the point about Fraser banging in crosses and no one getting on the end of them. That said, Brett WAS getting onto some of the crosses going into the box Saturday and as always, in Eddie we trust!!! UTCIAD Afcbpete

8:57pm Mon 28 Jan 13

kangman2012 says...

smhinto wrote:
Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them.
.
Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.
Agree that we need a target man for when we need to change playing styles, however, EH has always said that AFCB prefer to keep the ball on the ground and pass it around rather than simply "hoof it" over midfield. If we do need to play the long ball we still have "Supa" who has vastly more experience in English football than Demouge. Also, if we do change styles it is usually for the last ten minutes or so which, even at 40, "Supa" can manage easily fitness-wise and bring his vast experience to bear at a crucial part of the game - UTC!
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.[/p][/quote]Agree that we need a target man for when we need to change playing styles, however, EH has always said that AFCB prefer to keep the ball on the ground and pass it around rather than simply "hoof it" over midfield. If we do need to play the long ball we still have "Supa" who has vastly more experience in English football than Demouge. Also, if we do change styles it is usually for the last ten minutes or so which, even at 40, "Supa" can manage easily fitness-wise and bring his vast experience to bear at a crucial part of the game - UTC! kangman2012

9:42pm Mon 28 Jan 13

Football banning order yob says...

dc addict wrote:
Well at least we know now that Eddie simpy doesn't rate him, to the extent that he prefers Fletch on the bench. Having not seen him in the reserve games I can only accept what Eddie says.
However, I agree with SM Hinto's point that he could have offered an alternative but if he's really that bad we do need to sign a strong big lad to get on the end of the crosses that will hopefully increase when the Scottish lad starts firing in those crosses.
If only we could stretch to Charlie Austin or Sam Vokes !
Vokes won't be a dream by thurs.. Will be reality.
[quote][p][bold]dc addict[/bold] wrote: Well at least we know now that Eddie simpy doesn't rate him, to the extent that he prefers Fletch on the bench. Having not seen him in the reserve games I can only accept what Eddie says. However, I agree with SM Hinto's point that he could have offered an alternative but if he's really that bad we do need to sign a strong big lad to get on the end of the crosses that will hopefully increase when the Scottish lad starts firing in those crosses. If only we could stretch to Charlie Austin or Sam Vokes ![/p][/quote]Vokes won't be a dream by thurs.. Will be reality. Football banning order yob

11:31pm Mon 28 Jan 13

STEADY EDDIE 1 for the road says...

smhinto wrote:
Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them.
.
Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.
Since you never attend Bournemouth games, how are you qualified to comment on the amount of crosses into box etc.??
As i posted previously you should stick to scouting under 8's football, seems to be your limit.
As for the insults, would you not be better off brushing up on your grammer than posting your inane drivel on here every week. We might have a chance of understanding it then, however i have normally fallen asleep after attempting to read the first sentence.
I have come to the conclusion you are not an Afcb fan at all, more like a bitter Lincoln fan still brooding over the hammering dished out to them in 2003.
Keep up the negativity, it appears to be a lucky charm.
Ps. Aren't you due another self imposed extended sabatical from this site.????
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: Personally I would keep him. We need a target man of which we seem to lacking. A large number of crosses are going into the box withnobody there to get on the end of them. . Also a target man will enable us to chage the system if we need to and give us extra options.[/p][/quote]Since you never attend Bournemouth games, how are you qualified to comment on the amount of crosses into box etc.?? As i posted previously you should stick to scouting under 8's football, seems to be your limit. As for the insults, would you not be better off brushing up on your grammer than posting your inane drivel on here every week. We might have a chance of understanding it then, however i have normally fallen asleep after attempting to read the first sentence. I have come to the conclusion you are not an Afcb fan at all, more like a bitter Lincoln fan still brooding over the hammering dished out to them in 2003. Keep up the negativity, it appears to be a lucky charm. Ps. Aren't you due another self imposed extended sabatical from this site.???? STEADY EDDIE 1 for the road

11:37pm Mon 28 Jan 13

STEADY EDDIE 1 for the road says...

smhinto wrote:
Deejaycee wrote:
Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book. I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to. I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought. "To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool. Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture. We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..” Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.
Dear Mr Deejaycee.

Just puzzled as to what your reply had to do with my above post.
.
What I meant by people not reading my posts is that in reality they do actually read my posts but often mis-interpret my context or actually take in what I have said.
.
What I said in original post is based on the fact that if the players reported by the Echo were not playing, if so, we would be lucky to hold on for a draw and my posts was based on that scenario and was made perfectly clear in my post above.
.
Then some idiots on here stated that I was once again wrong when we won 3-1. Not taking into account that the players reported injured did actually play so naturally this affected the result. My above posts reflected this.
.
Getting theough to some peoples thick skulls is like trying to penetrate the Earth's core.
.
Regards
.
I think there is an old saying which goes something like this.
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY, THEN SAY NOTHING AT ALL.
Very sound advice i think.!!!!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Deejaycee[/bold] wrote: Dear Mr smhinto, before you start accusing people on here of not reading your posts, I suggest you take a leaf out of your own book. I left a reply to one of your earlier posts a week or so ago, and it certainly was not heeded to. I have reposted here in order that you may give it some thought. "To begin with I think you have got a bit of a nerve suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your assesment is a fool. Secondly, we are all getting a bit hecked off the way you constantly search for any negatives coming out of Dean Court and then use them to back up your predictions for the forthcoming fixture. We are all well aware that injuries to key players may have an adverse affect on the teams performance so please give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for a change..” Perhaps a little break from our website would be in order.You could try Doncaster or Sheffield Utd, they are closer to home.[/p][/quote]Dear Mr Deejaycee. Just puzzled as to what your reply had to do with my above post. . What I meant by people not reading my posts is that in reality they do actually read my posts but often mis-interpret my context or actually take in what I have said. . What I said in original post is based on the fact that if the players reported by the Echo were not playing, if so, we would be lucky to hold on for a draw and my posts was based on that scenario and was made perfectly clear in my post above. . Then some idiots on here stated that I was once again wrong when we won 3-1. Not taking into account that the players reported injured did actually play so naturally this affected the result. My above posts reflected this. . Getting theough to some peoples thick skulls is like trying to penetrate the Earth's core. . Regards .[/p][/quote]I think there is an old saying which goes something like this. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY, THEN SAY NOTHING AT ALL. Very sound advice i think.!!!!!!!! STEADY EDDIE 1 for the road

11:49pm Mon 28 Jan 13

STEADY EDDIE 1 for the road says...

smhinto wrote:
To
.
Alaisdair 1967, Steddie Eddie,
Justin Otherman and Afcb.
.
I coming to the understanding that you people, should you have brains that are made of elastic, they would not stretch the width of a pigeons skull.
.
How was my post on Saturday inaccurate ?? when my prediction for a draw was based on the Echo reporting that a large number of players were injured and unlikely to future last Saturday. As it happens the players in question DID play so therefore my prediction may well have been different.
.
You all clearly DID NOT READ THE POST - AS USUAL.
.
I will now repost my post below which read:
.
--------------------

-------------------
If There is any truth in the Echo report that Daniels, Francis, O'kane and Mcquoid are injured and Cook being absent then I am afraid will be lucky to hold on for a draw.
.
Let's just think about this for a moment.!!!
.
You can't go into any game with both first choice full backs missing and half your midfield absent.
.
Just who is going to replace them ??
Cook would normally fit in a right back but is not avaiable, Meades is on lond and cannot cover at left back, Daniles if selected will play carrying an injury.
.
So assume this to be the worst case senario please list your starting eleven minus these players. Your answer should make interesting reading.
.
Let's just hope that these rumours are just pre-match hype.
.
--------------------

--------------------

-

If you people had sense you would retract your derogatory statements and admit you were in the wrong but I suppose that is unlikely to happen.
.
You thick, stupid individuals.
.
Regards
All this, coming from the expert who told us Paul Groves was a decent appointment as manager.
THE MIND BOGGLES.!!!!.
[quote][p][bold]smhinto[/bold] wrote: To . Alaisdair 1967, Steddie Eddie, Justin Otherman and Afcb. . I coming to the understanding that you people, should you have brains that are made of elastic, they would not stretch the width of a pigeons skull. . How was my post on Saturday inaccurate ?? when my prediction for a draw was based on the Echo reporting that a large number of players were injured and unlikely to future last Saturday. As it happens the players in question DID play so therefore my prediction may well have been different. . You all clearly DID NOT READ THE POST - AS USUAL. . I will now repost my post below which read: . -------------------- ------------------- If There is any truth in the Echo report that Daniels, Francis, O'kane and Mcquoid are injured and Cook being absent then I am afraid will be lucky to hold on for a draw. . Let's just think about this for a moment.!!! . You can't go into any game with both first choice full backs missing and half your midfield absent. . Just who is going to replace them ?? Cook would normally fit in a right back but is not avaiable, Meades is on lond and cannot cover at left back, Daniles if selected will play carrying an injury. . So assume this to be the worst case senario please list your starting eleven minus these players. Your answer should make interesting reading. . Let's just hope that these rumours are just pre-match hype. . -------------------- -------------------- - If you people had sense you would retract your derogatory statements and admit you were in the wrong but I suppose that is unlikely to happen. . You thick, stupid individuals. . Regards[/p][/quote]All this, coming from the expert who told us Paul Groves was a decent appointment as manager. THE MIND BOGGLES.!!!!. STEADY EDDIE 1 for the road

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree