When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
April's blog: what delight to be running in the sunshine
Spring has sprung, the daffodils and forsythia are out with their gorgeous yellow colour a reminder that the sun is returning.
How delightful to be out running in the fresh air with blue skies and blossoming trees to invigorate one!
Unfortunately I am now back at work, after a week off, so all the running, cycling and swimming I was doing while I was off for a few days has come to a grinding halt. All I have managed to do this week is a half-hour swim in Esporta’s pool.
Never mind, there is plenty of time, and this week has been particularly busy with study, decorating the hall and birthdays. I have Bank Holiday Monday off, so if the weather holds that will be the day to work my muscles.
In this section
- I've done the distance - but at a cost!
- Kepping up the training as the big day approaches
- Our treadmill training session!
- April's blog: disaster strikes! but I'm still training
- Alison's blog: training is a blur!
- Marjo's Blog: I made the team!
- April's Blog: I've a spring in my step thanks to the weather
- Alison's blog: Building up momentum
- We're doing well even if we can't all be in the same place at the same time!
- If you can't beat them, join them!