Council to evict Occupy Boscombe from BCCA

An Occupy protester outside the BCCA

Council to evict Occupy Boscombe from BCCA

First published in News by

BOURNEMOUTH Council is taking legal action to evict Occupy Boscombe protestors from a closed arts centre.

The group moved into the Boscombe Centre for Community Arts in Haviland Road on Sunday night.

The Occupy movement in Wall Street started as a protest against the current global financial system.

Bournemouth Council plans to turn the BCCA into affordable housing but arts groups are campaigning to save it.

Protestor Beau, 22, who declined to give a surname and said he is from the Bournemouth area, told the Echo they had got in through an open entrance and their numbers varied from less than 10 to around 20.

He said: “We have decided to save the BCCA for the community. They can't demolish it if we are inside.

“Occupy is all about organising for the benefit of the people, and this is an example of that.”

Occupy Bournemouth and Boscombe groups have previously camped at locations including Bournemouth Town Hall, the Pavilion, on the corner of Ashley Road, and at a closed restaurant.

Comments (27)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:25pm Thu 23 Feb 12

The Renegade Master says...

“Occupy is all about organising for the benefit of the people, and this is an example of that.”

Yeah right, of course it is "Beau". Nothing to do with the fact that you're a lazy good for nothing in a hoody and a ridiculous V for Vendetta mask. You and your sort are pathetic trouble makers and nothing more than that.

If you REALLY want to make a difference, try getting off your backside, getting off benefits, finding yourself a job and stop breaking the law.
“Occupy is all about organising for the benefit of the people, and this is an example of that.” Yeah right, of course it is "Beau". Nothing to do with the fact that you're a lazy good for nothing in a hoody and a ridiculous V for Vendetta mask. You and your sort are pathetic trouble makers and nothing more than that. If you REALLY want to make a difference, try getting off your backside, getting off benefits, finding yourself a job and stop breaking the law. The Renegade Master
  • Score: 1

3:05pm Thu 23 Feb 12

Niki1 says...

The Renegade Master wrote:
“Occupy is all about organising for the benefit of the people, and this is an example of that.”

Yeah right, of course it is "Beau". Nothing to do with the fact that you're a lazy good for nothing in a hoody and a ridiculous V for Vendetta mask. You and your sort are pathetic trouble makers and nothing more than that.

If you REALLY want to make a difference, try getting off your backside, getting off benefits, finding yourself a job and stop breaking the law.
Well said!!! Maybe they should have their benefits stopped whilst they "Occupy" somebody else's property
[quote][p][bold]The Renegade Master[/bold] wrote: “Occupy is all about organising for the benefit of the people, and this is an example of that.” Yeah right, of course it is "Beau". Nothing to do with the fact that you're a lazy good for nothing in a hoody and a ridiculous V for Vendetta mask. You and your sort are pathetic trouble makers and nothing more than that. If you REALLY want to make a difference, try getting off your backside, getting off benefits, finding yourself a job and stop breaking the law.[/p][/quote]Well said!!! Maybe they should have their benefits stopped whilst they "Occupy" somebody else's property Niki1
  • Score: 0

3:11pm Thu 23 Feb 12

pete woodley says...

Oh dear,now you have gone and done it,you have used the words backside,benefits,an
d job.Dont you realise that these "poor young innocents" are the results of "broken homes",poor goverments,greedy bankers,unfair education,etc,etc,an
d if we ever go to war,they will be our defenders.Dont you think,we should be helping them to survive in this "cruel" world.Being a very placid man myself,i would like to meet them personaly,and have a discussion with them.
Oh dear,now you have gone and done it,you have used the words backside,benefits,an d job.Dont you realise that these "poor young innocents" are the results of "broken homes",poor goverments,greedy bankers,unfair education,etc,etc,an d if we ever go to war,they will be our defenders.Dont you think,we should be helping them to survive in this "cruel" world.Being a very placid man myself,i would like to meet them personaly,and have a discussion with them. pete woodley
  • Score: 2

3:35pm Thu 23 Feb 12

loftusrod says...

Why are we not told the reason he wouldn't give his name?
Did the reporter ask this in-depth question with a view to gaining the real story?
Why are we not told the reason he wouldn't give his name? Did the reporter ask this in-depth question with a view to gaining the real story? loftusrod
  • Score: 1

4:18pm Thu 23 Feb 12

jinglebell says...

Affordable housing should be built where its needed and not at the expense of a facility that families need reopened.
Boscombe needs some positive action like reopening the BCCA to attract families. Seems so very odd that the Government says Boscombe is the most deprived area in the South but our Council is taking away something vital for children and families.....when you think of all the money that went into the Reef and now more for the Imax and so on...
Also, didn't B'mth Council just open a new community centre in Bradpole Road? Its hardly poor there...
Affordable housing should be built where its needed and not at the expense of a facility that families need reopened. Boscombe needs some positive action like reopening the BCCA to attract families. Seems so very odd that the Government says Boscombe is the most deprived area in the South but our Council is taking away something vital for children and families.....when you think of all the money that went into the Reef and now more for the Imax and so on... Also, didn't B'mth Council just open a new community centre in Bradpole Road? Its hardly poor there... jinglebell
  • Score: 0

4:21pm Thu 23 Feb 12

Tictock says...

Spray them with purple dye then set in war dogs to move them out! Real people have jobs that mean they cannot tke time out to occupy and protest - get Clarkson to shoot them too!!
Spray them with purple dye then set in war dogs to move them out! Real people have jobs that mean they cannot tke time out to occupy and protest - get Clarkson to shoot them too!! Tictock
  • Score: 0

6:16pm Thu 23 Feb 12

muscliffman says...

loftusrod wrote:
Why are we not told the reason he wouldn't give his name?
Did the reporter ask this in-depth question with a view to gaining the real story?
Without a name and in the absence of proof of identity even with one, why are the Echo giving this unspeakable idiot the life blood of publicity.
[quote][p][bold]loftusrod[/bold] wrote: Why are we not told the reason he wouldn't give his name? Did the reporter ask this in-depth question with a view to gaining the real story?[/p][/quote]Without a name and in the absence of proof of identity even with one, why are the Echo giving this unspeakable idiot the life blood of publicity. muscliffman
  • Score: 1

9:40pm Thu 23 Feb 12

Bluestew says...

The BCCA arts commUNITY building is a beautiful space facilitating amenities such as a theatre, cinema, dance studios, Gothic meeting room and many architectural features of historical and cultural value as does the adjoining Caretakers house. The fact that the building's legacy affords this cultural reference to Percy Shelley and has nurtured important cultural figures and it's spacial and community access merits, in the light of the council's pledge to unite a Boscombe community....the Council have once again foresaken the needs of the people over property and profit.

The Occupy movement were asked to save this building from the demolition claw...by local people...to reclaim it to it's rightful place in the hands of those local people.

Occupy Boscombe have occupied the space to facilitate open days for that same community and to restore some mending of the vandalism of neglect that the council have afforded to this space.

The people of Bournemouth and local areas should really be asking how the council have short changed this needed and loved facility of the Boscombe community? Why people are defending the council's long legacy of ignoring the wishes of this community over people organising direct action to save our local heritage...to salvage hope for commUNIT?!
The BCCA arts commUNITY building is a beautiful space facilitating amenities such as a theatre, cinema, dance studios, Gothic meeting room and many architectural features of historical and cultural value as does the adjoining Caretakers house. The fact that the building's legacy affords this cultural reference to Percy Shelley and has nurtured important cultural figures and it's spacial and community access merits, in the light of the council's pledge to unite a Boscombe community....the Council have once again foresaken the needs of the people over property and profit. The Occupy movement were asked to save this building from the demolition claw...by local people...to reclaim it to it's rightful place in the hands of those local people. Occupy Boscombe have occupied the space to facilitate open days for that same community and to restore some mending of the vandalism of neglect that the council have afforded to this space. The people of Bournemouth and local areas should really be asking how the council have short changed this needed and loved facility of the Boscombe community? Why people are defending the council's long legacy of ignoring the wishes of this community over people organising direct action to save our local heritage...to salvage hope for commUNIT?! Bluestew
  • Score: 0

10:32pm Thu 23 Feb 12

ldc says...

Niki1 wrote:
The Renegade Master wrote:
“Occupy is all about organising for the benefit of the people, and this is an example of that.”

Yeah right, of course it is "Beau". Nothing to do with the fact that you're a lazy good for nothing in a hoody and a ridiculous V for Vendetta mask. You and your sort are pathetic trouble makers and nothing more than that.

If you REALLY want to make a difference, try getting off your backside, getting off benefits, finding yourself a job and stop breaking the law.
Well said!!! Maybe they should have their benefits stopped whilst they "Occupy" somebody else's property
How would getting a job really help ? Other than shrink the 1% and increase the 99% figures and make things worse for future generations. Go put your head back in the sand
[quote][p][bold]Niki1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Renegade Master[/bold] wrote: “Occupy is all about organising for the benefit of the people, and this is an example of that.” Yeah right, of course it is "Beau". Nothing to do with the fact that you're a lazy good for nothing in a hoody and a ridiculous V for Vendetta mask. You and your sort are pathetic trouble makers and nothing more than that. If you REALLY want to make a difference, try getting off your backside, getting off benefits, finding yourself a job and stop breaking the law.[/p][/quote]Well said!!! Maybe they should have their benefits stopped whilst they "Occupy" somebody else's property[/p][/quote]How would getting a job really help ? Other than shrink the 1% and increase the 99% figures and make things worse for future generations. Go put your head back in the sand ldc
  • Score: 0

4:52am Fri 24 Feb 12

Xality says...

Is sad seeing some of the negative responses on here, this place means a lot to many locals who do not want to see it being demolished.

But instead of even bothering to talk about the issue at hand (Demolition of the BCCA) most of you decide to act like a bunch of school playground bullies and throw personal insults at someone taking part in this fight to help save an important community building.

You all seem to have something in common... shallowness, pretentiousness... instead of trying to have a constructive discussion about a community centre you cannot even get past the appearance of someone... in a scale from 1-10 you do not even get to 1 when it comes to human progression, in fact you are the opposite, perfect examples of human degradation.

I love having constructive discussions, the only people on here that seem capable of such a feat are the ones supporting the protest.
Is sad seeing some of the negative responses on here, this place means a lot to many locals who do not want to see it being demolished. But instead of even bothering to talk about the issue at hand (Demolition of the BCCA) most of you decide to act like a bunch of school playground bullies and throw personal insults at someone taking part in this fight to help save an important community building. You all seem to have something in common... shallowness, pretentiousness... instead of trying to have a constructive discussion about a community centre you cannot even get past the appearance of someone... in a scale from 1-10 you do not even get to 1 when it comes to human progression, in fact you are the opposite, perfect examples of human degradation. I love having constructive discussions, the only people on here that seem capable of such a feat are the ones supporting the protest. Xality
  • Score: 0

7:19am Fri 24 Feb 12

SFF says...

The only reason the Occupy people moved in there was because the Council were going to demolish it without planning permission. They are helping us to prevent a criminal act of destruction by the Council make no mistake.

"Freedom is never given by the oppressor it must be demanded by the oppressed" said Martin Luther King.

I welcome their efforts as a working mortgage paying council tax paying parent in Boscombe.

Last night in my road bored teenagers broke into the building site next door and were swinging off the scaffolding. Dangerous and damaging, but I have asked the council what there is for teenagers to do around here and there is nothing. We are within 200 yards of our community centre which has been stolen from these kids.

If you want to know about the BCCA go down and have a look. You will find as I did that the Occupiers are a warm and gentle bunch of people with conscience. I had never met them before, but I thank them wholeheartedly.
The only reason the Occupy people moved in there was because the Council were going to demolish it without planning permission. They are helping us to prevent a criminal act of destruction by the Council make no mistake. "Freedom is never given by the oppressor it must be demanded by the oppressed" said Martin Luther King. I welcome their efforts as a working mortgage paying council tax paying parent in Boscombe. Last night in my road bored teenagers broke into the building site next door and were swinging off the scaffolding. Dangerous and damaging, but I have asked the council what there is for teenagers to do around here and there is nothing. We are within 200 yards of our community centre which has been stolen from these kids. If you want to know about the BCCA go down and have a look. You will find as I did that the Occupiers are a warm and gentle bunch of people with conscience. I had never met them before, but I thank them wholeheartedly. SFF
  • Score: 0

7:19am Fri 24 Feb 12

SFF says...

The only reason the Occupy people moved in there was because the Council were going to demolish it without planning permission. They are helping us to prevent a criminal act of destruction by the Council make no mistake.

"Freedom is never given by the oppressor it must be demanded by the oppressed" said Martin Luther King.

I welcome their efforts as a working mortgage paying council tax paying parent in Boscombe.

Last night in my road bored teenagers broke into the building site next door and were swinging off the scaffolding. Dangerous and damaging, but I have asked the council what there is for teenagers to do around here and there is nothing. We are within 200 yards of our community centre which has been stolen from these kids.

If you want to know about the BCCA go down and have a look. You will find as I did that the Occupiers are a warm and gentle bunch of people with conscience. I had never met them before, but I thank them wholeheartedly.
The only reason the Occupy people moved in there was because the Council were going to demolish it without planning permission. They are helping us to prevent a criminal act of destruction by the Council make no mistake. "Freedom is never given by the oppressor it must be demanded by the oppressed" said Martin Luther King. I welcome their efforts as a working mortgage paying council tax paying parent in Boscombe. Last night in my road bored teenagers broke into the building site next door and were swinging off the scaffolding. Dangerous and damaging, but I have asked the council what there is for teenagers to do around here and there is nothing. We are within 200 yards of our community centre which has been stolen from these kids. If you want to know about the BCCA go down and have a look. You will find as I did that the Occupiers are a warm and gentle bunch of people with conscience. I had never met them before, but I thank them wholeheartedly. SFF
  • Score: -1

8:01am Fri 24 Feb 12

pigliggy says...

Such a shame Tictock has not met Beau or the group in general. They are delightful folk who have made a tremendous effort to clean up inside the centre so we who need it can use it. What right had the council to remove essential fittings from our centre? We are so pleased the group responded to our request to help preserve a building given lawfully to Boscombe by the Shelley family.
Regarding the comments of a course nature (backsides and benefits) there are few who don't have a family member / friend currently out of a job. No doubt some of them are also doing voluntary stuff to support others.
My thanks again to this group.
Beau, you and your pals are stars.
Such a shame Tictock has not met Beau or the group in general. They are delightful folk who have made a tremendous effort to clean up inside the centre so we who need it can use it. What right had the council to remove essential fittings from our centre? We are so pleased the group responded to our request to help preserve a building given lawfully to Boscombe by the Shelley family. Regarding the comments of a course nature (backsides and benefits) there are few who don't have a family member / friend currently out of a job. No doubt some of them are also doing voluntary stuff to support others. My thanks again to this group. Beau, you and your pals are stars. pigliggy
  • Score: -1

9:37am Fri 24 Feb 12

The Renegade Master says...

I see the "Occupy Boscombe" sympathisers have come out to support the illegal actions of a group of trouble makers in silly masks.
People like "Beau" and his law breaking friends are massive hypoctites. They slag off the system but are quite happy to live off the benefits provided by it! They're all too lazy to get themselves educated or find employment so to try and justify their existence they latch on to some worthless cause or other and pretend they're making a difference. Pathetic.
Go get yourselves a job and stop whining ok.
I see the "Occupy Boscombe" sympathisers have come out to support the illegal actions of a group of trouble makers in silly masks. People like "Beau" and his law breaking friends are massive hypoctites. They slag off the system but are quite happy to live off the benefits provided by it! They're all too lazy to get themselves educated or find employment so to try and justify their existence they latch on to some worthless cause or other and pretend they're making a difference. Pathetic. Go get yourselves a job and stop whining ok. The Renegade Master
  • Score: 1

11:50am Fri 24 Feb 12

pete woodley says...

The Renegade Master wrote:
I see the "Occupy Boscombe" sympathisers have come out to support the illegal actions of a group of trouble makers in silly masks.
People like "Beau" and his law breaking friends are massive hypoctites. They slag off the system but are quite happy to live off the benefits provided by it! They're all too lazy to get themselves educated or find employment so to try and justify their existence they latch on to some worthless cause or other and pretend they're making a difference. Pathetic.
Go get yourselves a job and stop whining ok.
Right again,why do some back scroungers.
[quote][p][bold]The Renegade Master[/bold] wrote: I see the "Occupy Boscombe" sympathisers have come out to support the illegal actions of a group of trouble makers in silly masks. People like "Beau" and his law breaking friends are massive hypoctites. They slag off the system but are quite happy to live off the benefits provided by it! They're all too lazy to get themselves educated or find employment so to try and justify their existence they latch on to some worthless cause or other and pretend they're making a difference. Pathetic. Go get yourselves a job and stop whining ok.[/p][/quote]Right again,why do some back scroungers. pete woodley
  • Score: 1

12:51pm Fri 24 Feb 12

Bluestew says...

What makes people back and support corrupt and inept councils with no community agenda other than to pick at the existing facilities and denigrate them..?

The main body of distracting comments are what I can see scared fearful people who feel powerless in society and therefore feel safe in the lies of the power structures.

This centre needs help and care to be brought back to use for a community who need and love the centre, occupy are there on request to help that goal...it's called direct action....unlike being offensive and spiteful behind the anonymity of their internet connection.
What makes people back and support corrupt and inept councils with no community agenda other than to pick at the existing facilities and denigrate them..? The main body of distracting comments are what I can see scared fearful people who feel powerless in society and therefore feel safe in the lies of the power structures. This centre needs help and care to be brought back to use for a community who need and love the centre, occupy are there on request to help that goal...it's called direct action....unlike being offensive and spiteful behind the anonymity of their internet connection. Bluestew
  • Score: 0

1:48pm Fri 24 Feb 12

pete woodley says...

bluestew,your the one who does not give his name,i have so who is the coward.
bluestew,your the one who does not give his name,i have so who is the coward. pete woodley
  • Score: 1

2:27pm Fri 24 Feb 12

The Renegade Master says...

Bluestew wrote:
What makes people back and support corrupt and inept councils with no community agenda other than to pick at the existing facilities and denigrate them..?

The main body of distracting comments are what I can see scared fearful people who feel powerless in society and therefore feel safe in the lies of the power structures.

This centre needs help and care to be brought back to use for a community who need and love the centre, occupy are there on request to help that goal...it's called direct action....unlike being offensive and spiteful behind the anonymity of their internet connection.
My pointing out exactly what those "Occupy Boscombe" protesters are has clearly touched a nerve with Bluestew, a sympathiser of law breaking drop outs who have illegally entered a property that does not belong to them.
Your suggestion that I am in some way scared or fearful of society is a laughably pathetic remark.
What I'm scared of is hoody wearing morons hiding behind face masks and a stupid cause breaking into and occupying my property because they're too darn lazy to get an education or find work.
[quote][p][bold]Bluestew[/bold] wrote: What makes people back and support corrupt and inept councils with no community agenda other than to pick at the existing facilities and denigrate them..? The main body of distracting comments are what I can see scared fearful people who feel powerless in society and therefore feel safe in the lies of the power structures. This centre needs help and care to be brought back to use for a community who need and love the centre, occupy are there on request to help that goal...it's called direct action....unlike being offensive and spiteful behind the anonymity of their internet connection.[/p][/quote]My pointing out exactly what those "Occupy Boscombe" protesters are has clearly touched a nerve with Bluestew, a sympathiser of law breaking drop outs who have illegally entered a property that does not belong to them. Your suggestion that I am in some way scared or fearful of society is a laughably pathetic remark. What I'm scared of is hoody wearing morons hiding behind face masks and a stupid cause breaking into and occupying my property because they're too darn lazy to get an education or find work. The Renegade Master
  • Score: 1

3:37pm Fri 24 Feb 12

Bluestew says...

Well if fear is not your drive for insults....visit BCCA, if occupiers prove to be such a derisive entity...then speak direct to the locals ....and tell them their cause is stupid.
Your ignorance RenegadeMaster of the reality is transparent...lazy and uninformed.
Well if fear is not your drive for insults....visit BCCA, if occupiers prove to be such a derisive entity...then speak direct to the locals ....and tell them their cause is stupid. Your ignorance RenegadeMaster of the reality is transparent...lazy and uninformed. Bluestew
  • Score: -1

4:15pm Fri 24 Feb 12

The Renegade Master says...

Bluestew wrote:
Well if fear is not your drive for insults....visit BCCA, if occupiers prove to be such a derisive entity...then speak direct to the locals ....and tell them their cause is stupid.
Your ignorance RenegadeMaster of the reality is transparent...lazy and uninformed.
Only a very small minority of residents in Boscombe give two hoots about the BCCA. If it was so popular and well supported I'm sure the Council would have made a different decision other than to level the site and build homes, many of which will be family homes, something the area is crying out for apparently.
I have not insulted you or anyone who isn't a criminal. I have merely stated exactly what these protesters are. You on the other hand have felt it necessary to call me a number of unpleasant and inaccurate names, which leads me to the old saying that you know you've won an argument when all your rival has left is ad hominems.
[quote][p][bold]Bluestew[/bold] wrote: Well if fear is not your drive for insults....visit BCCA, if occupiers prove to be such a derisive entity...then speak direct to the locals ....and tell them their cause is stupid. Your ignorance RenegadeMaster of the reality is transparent...lazy and uninformed.[/p][/quote]Only a very small minority of residents in Boscombe give two hoots about the BCCA. If it was so popular and well supported I'm sure the Council would have made a different decision other than to level the site and build homes, many of which will be family homes, something the area is crying out for apparently. I have not insulted you or anyone who isn't a criminal. I have merely stated exactly what these protesters are. You on the other hand have felt it necessary to call me a number of unpleasant and inaccurate names, which leads me to the old saying that you know you've won an argument when all your rival has left is ad hominems. The Renegade Master
  • Score: 1

10:10pm Fri 24 Feb 12

kls192 says...

If the basis of your argument is whether the majority of the local community give two hoots about previous or current functions a building (or land) is used for, then I will expect the bulldozers and constructors to move in on Meyrick and Queens Park golf courses sometime soon
If the basis of your argument is whether the majority of the local community give two hoots about previous or current functions a building (or land) is used for, then I will expect the bulldozers and constructors to move in on Meyrick and Queens Park golf courses sometime soon kls192
  • Score: 0

3:57pm Sat 25 Feb 12

SFF says...

How do you know that a small minority of residents in Boscombe support the BCCA? No one has ever asked us apart from the Friends of BCCA.
How do you know that a small minority of residents in Boscombe support the BCCA? No one has ever asked us apart from the Friends of BCCA. SFF
  • Score: -1

9:51pm Sun 26 Feb 12

RuthlessTruth says...

The Renegade Master wrote:
“Occupy is all about organising for the benefit of the people, and this is an example of that.” Yeah right, of course it is "Beau". Nothing to do with the fact that you're a lazy good for nothing in a hoody and a ridiculous V for Vendetta mask. You and your sort are pathetic trouble makers and nothing more than that. If you REALLY want to make a difference, try getting off your backside, getting off benefits, finding yourself a job and stop breaking the law.
Ad hominem attack anyone?
Does this mean that you essentially lost the argument with the 1st comment on the article?
Also how can you state what the protesters "are" if all you know about them is what you read in the local propaganda, rather than taking a few minutes to go and speak to them and find out some FACTS :)
Oh and there is nothing illegal or criminal about the actions the protesters have taken. Try learning a little of the law before making slanderous comments "The Renegade Master".
[quote][p][bold]The Renegade Master[/bold] wrote: “Occupy is all about organising for the benefit of the people, and this is an example of that.” Yeah right, of course it is "Beau". Nothing to do with the fact that you're a lazy good for nothing in a hoody and a ridiculous V for Vendetta mask. You and your sort are pathetic trouble makers and nothing more than that. If you REALLY want to make a difference, try getting off your backside, getting off benefits, finding yourself a job and stop breaking the law.[/p][/quote]Ad hominem attack anyone? Does this mean that you essentially lost the argument with the 1st comment on the article? Also how can you state what the protesters "are" if all you know about them is what you read in the local propaganda, rather than taking a few minutes to go and speak to them and find out some FACTS :) Oh and there is nothing illegal or criminal about the actions the protesters have taken. Try learning a little of the law before making slanderous comments "The Renegade Master". RuthlessTruth
  • Score: -1

1:46am Mon 27 Feb 12

Theo C Cupier says...

Here is the latest footage from the BCCA
http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=wIimLLC3-
x8&feature=channel_v
ideo_title
Here is the latest footage from the BCCA http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=wIimLLC3- x8&feature=channel_v ideo_title Theo C Cupier
  • Score: -1

1:47am Mon 27 Feb 12

Theo C Cupier says...

Here is the latest footage from the BCCA
http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=wIimLLC3-
x8&feature=channel_v
ideo_title
Here is the latest footage from the BCCA http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=wIimLLC3- x8&feature=channel_v ideo_title Theo C Cupier
  • Score: -1

1:52am Mon 27 Feb 12

Theo C Cupier says...

pete woodley wrote:
The Renegade Master wrote:
I see the "Occupy Boscombe" sympathisers have come out to support the illegal actions of a group of trouble makers in silly masks.
People like "Beau" and his law breaking friends are massive hypoctites. They slag off the system but are quite happy to live off the benefits provided by it! They're all too lazy to get themselves educated or find employment so to try and justify their existence they latch on to some worthless cause or other and pretend they're making a difference. Pathetic.
Go get yourselves a job and stop whining ok.
Right again,why do some back scroungers.
When others support criminals....!
[quote][p][bold]pete woodley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Renegade Master[/bold] wrote: I see the "Occupy Boscombe" sympathisers have come out to support the illegal actions of a group of trouble makers in silly masks. People like "Beau" and his law breaking friends are massive hypoctites. They slag off the system but are quite happy to live off the benefits provided by it! They're all too lazy to get themselves educated or find employment so to try and justify their existence they latch on to some worthless cause or other and pretend they're making a difference. Pathetic. Go get yourselves a job and stop whining ok.[/p][/quote]Right again,why do some back scroungers.[/p][/quote]When others support criminals....! Theo C Cupier
  • Score: -1

1:53am Mon 27 Feb 12

Theo C Cupier says...

pete woodley wrote:
The Renegade Master wrote:
I see the "Occupy Boscombe" sympathisers have come out to support the illegal actions of a group of trouble makers in silly masks.
People like "Beau" and his law breaking friends are massive hypoctites. They slag off the system but are quite happy to live off the benefits provided by it! They're all too lazy to get themselves educated or find employment so to try and justify their existence they latch on to some worthless cause or other and pretend they're making a difference. Pathetic.
Go get yourselves a job and stop whining ok.
Right again,why do some back scroungers.
When others support criminals....!
[quote][p][bold]pete woodley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Renegade Master[/bold] wrote: I see the "Occupy Boscombe" sympathisers have come out to support the illegal actions of a group of trouble makers in silly masks. People like "Beau" and his law breaking friends are massive hypoctites. They slag off the system but are quite happy to live off the benefits provided by it! They're all too lazy to get themselves educated or find employment so to try and justify their existence they latch on to some worthless cause or other and pretend they're making a difference. Pathetic. Go get yourselves a job and stop whining ok.[/p][/quote]Right again,why do some back scroungers.[/p][/quote]When others support criminals....! Theo C Cupier
  • Score: -1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree