Live coverage of the first day of the Bournemouth Air Festival 2014, including traffic, weather, schedule, pictures and video
Technical difficulties with the blog - but it's not finished! You need to manually refresh, but we promise, we're still here!
- The show starts at 10.30am with the launch event - watch for a suprise
- Wingwalking 94-year-old Tom Lackey will start the flying at 1.30pm
- The Chinook has cancelled due to aircraft problems and the Falcons and Flying Scholarships for the Disabled called off due to the rain
- Weather is expected to clear shortly
- Next display will be the Red Arrows at 3.15pm, followed by the Merlin, Spitfire, Dakota, and BBMF