THE sun failed to stick around all day on Saturday but if forecasts are correct we should be in for a brighter day on Sunday.
Check bit.ly/bmthair from your phones once you're on the beach for the most up to date information in case the weather does happen to affect the displays.
Here’s a look at what the various forecasts are saying so far though:
The Met Office predicts sunshine until around midday before cloud arrives but there will be sunny intervals for the rest of the day and highs of 19C. There's just a 5% chance of rain.
Met Check's aviation forecast offers the most promising forecast predicts no cloud base - with just slight cloud forecast for between 12noon and 3pm and highs of 23C.
The forecast on the Bournemouth Echo says we will have sunshine with a 0% chance of rain.
Meanwhile, UK Weather says it will be partly cloudy with highs of 22C.
Don't miss our daily live coverage from about 9am for updates, pictures and video, and if you're on a mobile, bookmark bit.ly/bmthair for a mobile-friendly version.
- Bournemouth Air Festival 2014 Day Four: what's happening today?
- VIDEO: A majestic return from the Vulcan on day three as thousands flock to Bournemouth Air Festival
- UPDATE: Vulcan to appear at Bournemouth Air Festival on Sunday too
- Bournemouth Air Festival: your essential guide
- Six places to watch the Bournemouth Air Festival you might not have thought of
- Canadian Lancaster won't be flying at the Bournemouth Air Festival
- Bournemouth Air Festival 2016: when are the Red Arrows on?
- Win: a balloon ride, our Air Festival Book and £20 to spend with PostSnap in our phone picture competition
- Win £300 in the Daily Echo 2014 Bournemouth Air Festival Photo competition!
- QUIZ: Which Bournemouth Air Festival plane should you be piloting?
- QUIZ: Can you identify the Bournemouth Air Festival plane from its sound?