Think all the fun stops at Bournemouth Air Festival when the sun goes down? then think again.
Tonight there's aerobatics, pyrotechnics and music galore lined-up as part of the Night Air programme.
Here's a reminder of last year's magical displays to whet your appeitite:
There will be spectacular flying displays between 7.15pm and 8.40pm on the seafront, plus the Royal Marines will be in action on the East Overcliff.
If you're in the mood for singing along to some classic Beatles songs, then you can catch a tribute to the Fab Four on the Bournemouth Pier Stage.
Here's a full rundown on what you can expect to see tonight.
7.15pm - 8.40pm
- Rolls Royce Spitfire
- O'Briens Flying Circus
- Solo Twister
- Red Devils Parachute Display Team
6.15pm - 10pm
- East Overcliff: Royal Marines Commando Recruiting Team
- East Overcliff: Royal Marines The Beat Retreat
- Lower Gardens: circus workshop, hula hooping, face painting and Punch & Judy
- Lower Gardens Bandstand: Army Air Corps Band
- Bournemouth Pier Stage: Silver Beatles Tribute Act
Don't forget to have your cameras at the ready so you can enter our annual photo competition! There's £300 in Castle Cameras vouchers on offer for adults and a new camera up for grabs for junior snappers. Full details on how to enter here