FEARS that road closures could lead to delays during the Bournemouth Air Festival have been allayed by the Highways Agency.
But checks with the Agency have revealed the stretch of road will only be closed from 10pm until 6am on September 1 and 2 and will therefore not affect traffic leaving the festival Night Air entertainment.
A spokesman for the Agency said the sign will be removed.
- More acts revealed for next month’s Night Air at the Piers
- PICTURES: The Red Arrows pay a visit to Bournemouth Airport (and you can see them again today)
- Don’t miss your 2016 Air Festival brochure!
- Bournemouth Air Festival 2016: What's flying on which day?
- Bournemouth Air Festival: your essential guide