FEARS that road closures could lead to delays during the Bournemouth Air Festival have been allayed by the Highways Agency.
But checks with the Agency have revealed the stretch of road will only be closed from 10pm until 6am on September 1 and 2 and will therefore not affect traffic leaving the festival Night Air entertainment.
A spokesman for the Agency said the sign will be removed.
- Bournemouth Air Festival 2015 set to be the biggest and best yet
- Typhoon to roar over three days of the 2015 Bournemouth Air Festival
- UPDATE: Red Arrows back for all four days of the 2015 Bournemouth Air Festival
- Bournemouth Air Festival photo competition: are you one of our finalists?
- Historic Lancaster bombers take to the skies over Bournemouth