FEARS that road closures could lead to delays during the Bournemouth Air Festival have been allayed by the Highways Agency.
But checks with the Agency have revealed the stretch of road will only be closed from 10pm until 6am on September 1 and 2 and will therefore not affect traffic leaving the festival Night Air entertainment.
A spokesman for the Agency said the sign will be removed.
- Wingwalkers are back! This year’s line-up for the Bournemouth Air Festival revealed
- New Air Festival safety fees 'to be phased in gradually'
- Could you be a Wheels or Air Festival volunteer?
- Red Arrows will be at Air Festival for all four days
- Changes to air show charges could cost us £10,000, says director