When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Safety warning after barbecues set fire to bin
DORSET Fire and Rescue have urged people to dispose of their barbecues safely after two fires on Wednesday evening.
The incidents took place outside Harry Ramsden's on East Undercliff Drive near Bournemouth Pier.
Both involved rubbish bins alight after people had put disposable barbecues into bins while they were still hot.
A spokesperson for Dorset Fire and Rescue said: "Please do not put barbecues into plastic rubbish bins; ensure they are completely cold and douse them with water before they are disposed of."