- THE trial of two men accused of murdering Rico Dardis continues at Winchester Crown Court today.
- Homeless Paul Mark Gerlach, 51, and 50-year-old Louis Borzoni, of Hamilton Road, Boscombe, have denied killing the 30-year-old on Monday, May 27 last year.
- The body of Mr Dardis, 30, of Hawkwood Mews, Boscombe, was discovered near groynes at Seaway Avenue, Friar’s Cliff, Christchurch.
- His cause of death was recorded by a coroner as drowning, and he also suffered injuries caused by a boat propeller.
- Police were first alerted to the incident by members of the public, who said they had seen two men acting suspiciously in a boat.
Comments are closed on this article.