Unattended cooking causes fire at Pokesdown flat

Unattended cooking causes fire at Pokesdown flat

Unattended cooking causes fire at Pokesdown flat

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS from Springbourne and Christchurch were called to a flat in Pokesdown when unattended cooking caught fire.

The fire, in the kitchen of a ground floor flat in Seabourne Road, had been put out before they arrived just before 8pm last night. The kitchen suffered smoke damage.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree