When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
10 signs you've lived in Dorset a long time
How do you know if you're a true Dorsetarian? Do you fly the Dorset flag outside your house? develop a country accent?
Here are ten signs you've lived in our beautiful county for a long time...
1. Someone tells you they are going on holiday and you reply: “Where to?”
2. You still sometimes call the Dolphin Centre The Arndale Centre
3. You know what a grockle is and you use the word in your vocabulary
4. You can drive past Maiden Castle without craning your neck to look at it
5. You nod knowingly at most of the old photos in our Echoes pages
6. You know at least one person who refers to car indicators as ‘winkers’
7. You’ve stopped sniggering when you hear the words Dorset Knob
8. You’re amused to see visitors buying up postcards of beauty spots because you see them all the time
9. You'd choose Dorset Apple Cake over Victoria Sponge anyday
10. You’re getting less and less inclined to move anywhere else in the world
Do you have a suggestion to add to our list? let us know in the comments below
Comments are closed on this article.