Electrical fault in tumble dryer causes garage fire in Verwood

Bournemouth Echo: Electrical fault in tumble dryer causes garage fire in Verwood Electrical fault in tumble dryer causes garage fire in Verwood

An electrical fault in a tumble dryer sparked a fire at a property in Verwood on Saturday afternoon.

Fire crews from Verwood and Cranborne were called to Oaklands Close around 2pm and used breathing apparatus and a hose reel to extinguish it.

The fire was out by 2.37pm.

The tumble dryer was destroyed as well as some of the contents of the garage with smoke damage to the property.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree