It may be the final day of the first ever Bournemouth Wheels Festival but Monday still has plenty of va va voom to fill the jam-packed schedule.
With monster truck shows, stunt motorbikes (weather dependent) and shows from talented BMX-ers, skateboarders and rollerbladers, there will be something to keep everyone amused on Bank Holiday Monday.
The Bournemouth Round Table Bears on Bikes charity ride and world record attempt for the most bears on bikes, will take place at Boscombe Pier from 7pm.
And in the town centre there will be racing from 7.40pm with the Wheels relay challenge, then elite racing around town at 8.25pm and nightglow ride at 9.30pm.
Check out our rolling coverage from Sunday’s event, which saw thousands flock to Bournemouth for some Wheels Festival action.
Confused about what's happening where?
You can find out about the zones in our handy map.
Below you'll find a guide to what's happening and when. Timings are subject to change depending on the weather forecast.
Don't forget you can buy a souvenir programme for £7, which contains detailed information about all the attractions, as well as featuring discounts on grandstand seating and Monster Truck rides. It is available from the TIC and around the festival site.
You can find all our coverage, videos and much more at bournemouthecho.co.uk/wheels
Zone 1 - East Undercliff towards Boscombe Pier
Classic car pageant, which is in place from 10am before all cars depart the Festival at 6pm.
- Dakar desert driving shows start at 12noon until 4pm.
- Military vehicles on display all day.
Zone 2 - Beach arena 2 between Bournemouth and Boscombe
Monster truck shows at various intervals between 11am - 5pm.
Zone 3 - immediately east of Bmth pier
FMX arena, with stunt motorbikes shows between 12noon and 4pm.
Zone 4 Pier Approach, gardens, BIC
- Purbeck Hall, BIC, supercars on display between 12-6pm.
- Team Extreme arena (BMX, skateboarders, rollerbladers etc), with shows between 2pm and 8pm.
- Fireworks at the pier at 10.15pm to close the festival.
- Town centre cycling circuit racing from 7.40pm - Wheels relay challenge, then elite racing around town at 8.25pm and nightglow ride at 9.30pm.
- Bournemouth Round Table Bears on Bikes charity ride and world record attempt for most bears on bikes, at Boscombe Pier at 7pm.
Zone 5 west of Bmth Pier
- Music and entertainment by the sea between 8pm and 10pm.
See a selection of cover bands take to the stage belting out a mixture of classic rock and roll, blues, funky jazz and much more. Rob Berry will perform from 8pm
Zone 6 - East Overcliff demo course
There will be a Supercar parade at 10am with demonstrations at various intervals between 11am and 5pm.
Open from 10am-6.30pm, there will be action all day with parades and shows on the clifftop overlooking the beach.
F1 cars include Michael Schumacher’s 1992 Bennetton, a 1989 Camel Lotus 101, which was driven by world champion Nelson Piquet and Satoru Nakajima and a 1984 Toleman once driven by Ayrton Senna.
Some of the cars which have taken part in the 24 Hours of Le Mans race will also be zooming in, including a Ferrari Daytona, Ferrari TRC500 and Ford GT 40.