- A public meeting is being held at the BIC over how Bournemouth council should respond to the Navitus Bay wind farm application.
- The Planning Inspectorate has confirmed Navitus Bay has lodged a valid planning application and has published 18,000 pages of supporting documents.
- The £3billion wind farm would consist of up to 194 turbines, up to 200 metres high.
- Cables would hit land at Taddiford Gap, between Barton-on-Sea and New Milton, and run 22 miles to a new sub-station at Mannington near Wimborne.
- Bournemouth Borough Council does not get to decide on the application but is being consulted.
- The Planning Inspectorate is expected to make the final decision next year.