Pet cat Scooti shot through neck by ‘callous’ thugs with airgun near Corfe Castle

Kelly Samways’ pet cat, Sooti, was shot with an air rifle

Inset, an X-ray showing the pellet

First published in News
Last updated
by

THESE stark X-ray images show just how lucky pet cat Sooti is to be alive after ‘callous’ airgun thugs shot her through the neck.

Vets were forced to carry out emergency surgery on the moggy while her frantic owner, Kelly Samways, braced herself for the worst.

They were able to remove the pellet that had lodged in Sooti’s throat and was causing breathing problems.

Kelly explained how Sooti, who is now recovering at her Corfe Castle home, was shot in the throat in the Halves Cottages area of the town.

“She pulled through the surgery to have the pellet removed but my vet told me they’d never seen anything this bad before. The police have been informed and we’ve been left in no doubt that whoever did this did it with the full intention of killing her,” said Kelly.

“I’m hoping to raise as much awareness as possible about this shocking attack – especially as there are people out there deliberately targeting cats.”

Veterinary surgeon Andy Buchan, of Medivet Wool, who treated Sooti, said the pellet had become lodged dangerously in her larynx, obstructing her airway. He confirmed: “Sooti has been the unfortunate victim of an attack with an airgun.

“Fortunately, we were able to retrieve the pellet and are happy to say Sooti appears to be making a good recovery.

“Sooti is incredibly lucky to have survived this incident and it is upsetting to think someone was callous enough to do this to a well-loved pet.”

Condemning the attack, Poole & Purbeck RSPCA Inspector Graham Hammond told the Daily Echo he is interested in speaking to anyone with information about the incident, which took place sometime on March 22 between 7pm and 8.30pm.

If you can help call the RSPCA on 0300 123 4999.

Comments (49)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:55am Sat 3 May 14

poolebabe says...

People like that don't have a brain. Whether you like cats or you don't, there is no excuse for hurting one. I'm glad sooty is recovering, and I hope they catch who did this.
People like that don't have a brain. Whether you like cats or you don't, there is no excuse for hurting one. I'm glad sooty is recovering, and I hope they catch who did this. poolebabe
  • Score: 38

8:21am Sat 3 May 14

Theo63 says...

Why do we live in such a cruel world where abuse to not only animals but humans seems to be acceptable to so many?
Why do we live in such a cruel world where abuse to not only animals but humans seems to be acceptable to so many? Theo63
  • Score: 31

8:33am Sat 3 May 14

goatty says...

We need strong deterrents in this country and not the liberal nanny state ones we have now.
I wonder if there was a 10 year prison sentence for every act of animal cruelty how many morons would carry out moronic acts of cowardice like this article?
I wonder if there was a mandatory 20 year prison sentence for any one illegally carry a knife how many idiots would carry one.
People jump up and down and say its harsh. Yes its harsh, but the only people who need to be worried are the morons who will carry out these acts!
We need strong deterrents in this country and not the liberal nanny state ones we have now. I wonder if there was a 10 year prison sentence for every act of animal cruelty how many morons would carry out moronic acts of cowardice like this article? I wonder if there was a mandatory 20 year prison sentence for any one illegally carry a knife how many idiots would carry one. People jump up and down and say its harsh. Yes its harsh, but the only people who need to be worried are the morons who will carry out these acts! goatty
  • Score: 27

9:27am Sat 3 May 14

anotherfatslob says...

CaC.
CaC. anotherfatslob
  • Score: -20

10:03am Sat 3 May 14

boardsandphotos says...

goatty wrote:
We need strong deterrents in this country and not the liberal nanny state ones we have now.
I wonder if there was a 10 year prison sentence for every act of animal cruelty how many morons would carry out moronic acts of cowardice like this article?
I wonder if there was a mandatory 20 year prison sentence for any one illegally carry a knife how many idiots would carry one.
People jump up and down and say its harsh. Yes its harsh, but the only people who need to be worried are the morons who will carry out these acts!
It sounds logical but in reality it doesn't work.

The US has some of the harshest sentencing in the western world including the death penalty and yet they have a higher percentage of its citizens locked up in the same comparisson.

In 2007 the US had 5% of the worlds population but 23% of the worlds prison population.

Having said all that I hope the offenders are caught and charged and I hope the cat makes a full recovery.
[quote][p][bold]goatty[/bold] wrote: We need strong deterrents in this country and not the liberal nanny state ones we have now. I wonder if there was a 10 year prison sentence for every act of animal cruelty how many morons would carry out moronic acts of cowardice like this article? I wonder if there was a mandatory 20 year prison sentence for any one illegally carry a knife how many idiots would carry one. People jump up and down and say its harsh. Yes its harsh, but the only people who need to be worried are the morons who will carry out these acts![/p][/quote]It sounds logical but in reality it doesn't work. The US has some of the harshest sentencing in the western world including the death penalty and yet they have a higher percentage of its citizens locked up in the same comparisson. In 2007 the US had 5% of the worlds population but 23% of the worlds prison population. Having said all that I hope the offenders are caught and charged and I hope the cat makes a full recovery. boardsandphotos
  • Score: 1

10:13am Sat 3 May 14

boardsandphotos says...

Thumbs downing statistics, good one!

Just put your fingers in your ears and go lalalalalalalala why don't you.

It's logical to want harsher sentencing I get it and agree with it but in reality it doesn't actually act as a deterrant.
Thumbs downing statistics, good one! Just put your fingers in your ears and go lalalalalalalala why don't you. It's logical to want harsher sentencing I get it and agree with it but in reality it doesn't actually act as a deterrant. boardsandphotos
  • Score: -2

10:39am Sat 3 May 14

nickynoodah says...

http://www.bing.com/
images/search?q=phil
ip+shoots+tiger&FORM
=HDRSC2#view=detail&
id=8F9A3CEBDC1ADD422
BA4273C58D5FFD1E6742
C33&selectedIndex=1

google this then George
http://www.bing.com/ images/search?q=phil ip+shoots+tiger&FORM =HDRSC2#view=detail& id=8F9A3CEBDC1ADD422 BA4273C58D5FFD1E6742 C33&selectedIndex=1 google this then George nickynoodah
  • Score: -7

11:11am Sat 3 May 14

Eddie's dog says...

Too many cats, not enough recipes ...........
Too many cats, not enough recipes ........... Eddie's dog
  • Score: -7

11:13am Sat 3 May 14

Sir Beachy Head says...

To add insult to injury the owner of the cat will be clobbered with a £200+ bill from the vet.

I'd like to see all vets waive their fee for shooting cases. It wouldn't make much difference to their 150k wages.
To add insult to injury the owner of the cat will be clobbered with a £200+ bill from the vet. I'd like to see all vets waive their fee for shooting cases. It wouldn't make much difference to their 150k wages. Sir Beachy Head
  • Score: 10

11:51am Sat 3 May 14

JackJohnson says...

Sir Beachy Head wrote:
To add insult to injury the owner of the cat will be clobbered with a £200+ bill from the vet.

I'd like to see all vets waive their fee for shooting cases. It wouldn't make much difference to their 150k wages.
Probably just a random target that happened to be in the area. If it turns out to be a neighbour who got more than a little p***ed off with it sh***ing in his garden I can understand, but certainly don't condone, it. There are less harmful - and much more legal - ways to deal with it.

Pet insurance should cover the veterinary fees. I don't see why someone running a legitimate business should lose out. What happened is, almost certainly, not their fault.
[quote][p][bold]Sir Beachy Head[/bold] wrote: To add insult to injury the owner of the cat will be clobbered with a £200+ bill from the vet. I'd like to see all vets waive their fee for shooting cases. It wouldn't make much difference to their 150k wages.[/p][/quote]Probably just a random target that happened to be in the area. If it turns out to be a neighbour who got more than a little p***ed off with it sh***ing in his garden I can understand, but certainly don't condone, it. There are less harmful - and much more legal - ways to deal with it. Pet insurance should cover the veterinary fees. I don't see why someone running a legitimate business should lose out. What happened is, almost certainly, not their fault. JackJohnson
  • Score: 10

1:01pm Sat 3 May 14

SympatheticSam says...

Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around. SympatheticSam
  • Score: -6

1:19pm Sat 3 May 14

boardsandphotos says...

SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Idiot troll.
[quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Idiot troll. boardsandphotos
  • Score: 11

1:34pm Sat 3 May 14

Adrian XX says...

boardsandphotos wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Idiot troll.
Yes, but still funny.
[quote][p][bold]boardsandphotos[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Idiot troll.[/p][/quote]Yes, but still funny. Adrian XX
  • Score: -16

1:41pm Sat 3 May 14

step up says...

boardsandphotos wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Idiot troll.
Dangerous idiot troll. Cats act from natures instinct not right and wrong
which most humans comprehend....but clearly not in your case
or the thug responsible for this barbaric act. He needs
to be caught. Its a fact that serial killers often start out with
brutality and cruelty to defenceless animals
[quote][p][bold]boardsandphotos[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Idiot troll.[/p][/quote]Dangerous idiot troll. Cats act from natures instinct not right and wrong which most humans comprehend....but clearly not in your case or the thug responsible for this barbaric act. He needs to be caught. Its a fact that serial killers often start out with brutality and cruelty to defenceless animals step up
  • Score: 21

1:42pm Sat 3 May 14

Azphreal says...

I think it comes under a firearm offence (even if the rifle is a non FAC so under 12 foot lbs) which should be 5 years. I have used them for years on targets (member of a gun club) and have never shot at a living thing.
I think it comes under a firearm offence (even if the rifle is a non FAC so under 12 foot lbs) which should be 5 years. I have used them for years on targets (member of a gun club) and have never shot at a living thing. Azphreal
  • Score: 11

2:06pm Sat 3 May 14

Adrian XX says...

step up wrote:
boardsandphotos wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Idiot troll.
Dangerous idiot troll. Cats act from natures instinct not right and wrong
which most humans comprehend....but clearly not in your case
or the thug responsible for this barbaric act. He needs
to be caught. Its a fact that serial killers often start out with
brutality and cruelty to defenceless animals
I disagree. You anthropomorphise when it comes to the cat's suffering but not when it comes to the cat's culpability. You ought to be consistent.

As a non-animal lover, I still see this as a crime, but a crime against the owner and not against the cat. Basically this is an offence against someone's property - the owner has the right to the enjoyment of her cat in its natural functioning state.
[quote][p][bold]step up[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boardsandphotos[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Idiot troll.[/p][/quote]Dangerous idiot troll. Cats act from natures instinct not right and wrong which most humans comprehend....but clearly not in your case or the thug responsible for this barbaric act. He needs to be caught. Its a fact that serial killers often start out with brutality and cruelty to defenceless animals[/p][/quote]I disagree. You anthropomorphise when it comes to the cat's suffering but not when it comes to the cat's culpability. You ought to be consistent. As a non-animal lover, I still see this as a crime, but a crime against the owner and not against the cat. Basically this is an offence against someone's property - the owner has the right to the enjoyment of her cat in its natural functioning state. Adrian XX
  • Score: -25

2:45pm Sat 3 May 14

SympatheticSam says...

Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.
Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it. SympatheticSam
  • Score: -5

2:56pm Sat 3 May 14

Theo63 says...

SympatheticSam wrote:
Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.
I have a cat but she is an indoor cat so does not roam in other people's gardens and by the way I am not as you put it "thick!"

There is no excuse for anyone killing someone's pet and cat's do help to control vermin. I hope for your sake you have no large wild cats in your area as you may find yourself a target!
[quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.[/p][/quote]I have a cat but she is an indoor cat so does not roam in other people's gardens and by the way I am not as you put it "thick!" There is no excuse for anyone killing someone's pet and cat's do help to control vermin. I hope for your sake you have no large wild cats in your area as you may find yourself a target! Theo63
  • Score: 12

3:00pm Sat 3 May 14

SympatheticSam says...

Theo63 wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.
I have a cat but she is an indoor cat so does not roam in other people's gardens and by the way I am not as you put it "thick!"

There is no excuse for anyone killing someone's pet and cat's do help to control vermin. I hope for your sake you have no large wild cats in your area as you may find yourself a target!
No problems with indoor cats. Do you think it's ok for other people to clear up othet peoples cat crap? If kids playing in their own garden get it in their eye, they can lose their sight is that fair?

As to your intelligence, I'll be the judge and your spelling and grammer has given it away.
[quote][p][bold]Theo63[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.[/p][/quote]I have a cat but she is an indoor cat so does not roam in other people's gardens and by the way I am not as you put it "thick!" There is no excuse for anyone killing someone's pet and cat's do help to control vermin. I hope for your sake you have no large wild cats in your area as you may find yourself a target![/p][/quote]No problems with indoor cats. Do you think it's ok for other people to clear up othet peoples cat crap? If kids playing in their own garden get it in their eye, they can lose their sight is that fair? As to your intelligence, I'll be the judge and your spelling and grammer has given it away. SympatheticSam
  • Score: -8

3:17pm Sat 3 May 14

goatty says...

SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.
[quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say. goatty
  • Score: 13

3:44pm Sat 3 May 14

stevobath says...

SympatheticSam wrote:
goatty wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.
I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.
'Symple Sam'...I don't like cats Shi**ing in my garden however I have a brain & realise it's AGAINST THE LAW to go around shooting cats.

You're the moron. IE 'I don't like something so I'll shoot it'.

Let's 'hope' you're not stabbed/shot by someone that you upset. I suggest a roll of toilet paper kept in your' pocket at all times to wipe your' mouth with. I'm sure far more sh&& passes your' lips everyday, than exit's a cats arse over a 24 hour period?

Seems rather OTT shooting/killing a cat 'cause it had a crap in your Begonia patch? Where does it stop? Birds for crapping on your' car?

Someone's already pointed out the link between humans hurting/killing animals & Psychopathy/ violence against fellow humans.
[quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goatty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.[/p][/quote]I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.[/p][/quote]'Symple Sam'...I don't like cats Shi**ing in my garden however I have a brain & realise it's AGAINST THE LAW to go around shooting cats. You're the moron. IE 'I don't like something so I'll shoot it'. Let's 'hope' you're not stabbed/shot by someone that you upset. I suggest a roll of toilet paper kept in your' pocket at all times to wipe your' mouth with. I'm sure far more sh&& passes your' lips everyday, than exit's a cats arse over a 24 hour period? Seems rather OTT shooting/killing a cat 'cause it had a crap in your Begonia patch? Where does it stop? Birds for crapping on your' car? Someone's already pointed out the link between humans hurting/killing animals & Psychopathy/ violence against fellow humans. stevobath
  • Score: 23

3:46pm Sat 3 May 14

boardsandphotos says...

SympatheticSam wrote:
goatty wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.
I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.
No but you do spread a lot of crap all over these forums which is equally annoying.
[quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goatty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.[/p][/quote]I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.[/p][/quote]No but you do spread a lot of crap all over these forums which is equally annoying. boardsandphotos
  • Score: 14

4:28pm Sat 3 May 14

BournemouthMum says...

When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...
When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying... BournemouthMum
  • Score: 28

4:44pm Sat 3 May 14

boardsandphotos says...

BournemouthMum wrote:
When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...
Call it what you want the majority don't agree with either which is why both are illegal don't try and justify the shooting of someones pet because someone of a different class does somthing you think is similar.
[quote][p][bold]BournemouthMum[/bold] wrote: When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...[/p][/quote]Call it what you want the majority don't agree with either which is why both are illegal don't try and justify the shooting of someones pet because someone of a different class does somthing you think is similar. boardsandphotos
  • Score: 2

4:48pm Sat 3 May 14

Theo63 says...

SympatheticSam wrote:
Theo63 wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.
I have a cat but she is an indoor cat so does not roam in other people's gardens and by the way I am not as you put it "thick!"

There is no excuse for anyone killing someone's pet and cat's do help to control vermin. I hope for your sake you have no large wild cats in your area as you may find yourself a target!
No problems with indoor cats. Do you think it's ok for other people to clear up othet peoples cat crap? If kids playing in their own garden get it in their eye, they can lose their sight is that fair?

As to your intelligence, I'll be the judge and your spelling and grammer has given it away.
Haha! My spelling and grammar! You should read your post but I suppose if you can't spell it's difficult to spot your mistakes.

However that is irrelevant. You have shown your true colours through the ridiculous statements you have made.

There is no excuse for animal cruelty and as for children going blind from toxoplasmosis; firstly this is very rare and secondly parents (of which I am one) need to take responsibility by covering sandpits and supervising children. We all need to learn to live together in harmony!
[quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Theo63[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.[/p][/quote]I have a cat but she is an indoor cat so does not roam in other people's gardens and by the way I am not as you put it "thick!" There is no excuse for anyone killing someone's pet and cat's do help to control vermin. I hope for your sake you have no large wild cats in your area as you may find yourself a target![/p][/quote]No problems with indoor cats. Do you think it's ok for other people to clear up othet peoples cat crap? If kids playing in their own garden get it in their eye, they can lose their sight is that fair? As to your intelligence, I'll be the judge and your spelling and grammer has given it away.[/p][/quote]Haha! My spelling and grammar! You should read your post but I suppose if you can't spell it's difficult to spot your mistakes. However that is irrelevant. You have shown your true colours through the ridiculous statements you have made. There is no excuse for animal cruelty and as for children going blind from toxoplasmosis; firstly this is very rare and secondly parents (of which I am one) need to take responsibility by covering sandpits and supervising children. We all need to learn to live together in harmony! Theo63
  • Score: 6

5:37pm Sat 3 May 14

GAHmusic says...

I am an animal lover and I like cats and think this was a cruel thing to do but if someone can help stop them deficating all over other peoples lawns and desimating the local wildlife for fun then I'd be greatful because I think that is very unfair too. Hopefully this is a more reasoned version of what a lot of other commentaters have been trying to say.
I am an animal lover and I like cats and think this was a cruel thing to do but if someone can help stop them deficating all over other peoples lawns and desimating the local wildlife for fun then I'd be greatful because I think that is very unfair too. Hopefully this is a more reasoned version of what a lot of other commentaters have been trying to say. GAHmusic
  • Score: 6

5:44pm Sat 3 May 14

step up says...

Adrian XX wrote:
step up wrote:
boardsandphotos wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Idiot troll.
Dangerous idiot troll. Cats act from natures instinct not right and wrong
which most humans comprehend....but clearly not in your case
or the thug responsible for this barbaric act. He needs
to be caught. Its a fact that serial killers often start out with
brutality and cruelty to defenceless animals
I disagree. You anthropomorphise when it comes to the cat's suffering but not when it comes to the cat's culpability. You ought to be consistent.

As a non-animal lover, I still see this as a crime, but a crime against the owner and not against the cat. Basically this is an offence against someone's property - the owner has the right to the enjoyment of her cat in its natural functioning state.
It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.
[quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]step up[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boardsandphotos[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Idiot troll.[/p][/quote]Dangerous idiot troll. Cats act from natures instinct not right and wrong which most humans comprehend....but clearly not in your case or the thug responsible for this barbaric act. He needs to be caught. Its a fact that serial killers often start out with brutality and cruelty to defenceless animals[/p][/quote]I disagree. You anthropomorphise when it comes to the cat's suffering but not when it comes to the cat's culpability. You ought to be consistent. As a non-animal lover, I still see this as a crime, but a crime against the owner and not against the cat. Basically this is an offence against someone's property - the owner has the right to the enjoyment of her cat in its natural functioning state.[/p][/quote]It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong. step up
  • Score: 3

5:57pm Sat 3 May 14

Adrian XX says...

It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.

Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.
[quote]It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.[/quote] Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense. Adrian XX
  • Score: -6

6:06pm Sat 3 May 14

Adrian XX says...

boardsandphotos wrote:
BournemouthMum wrote:
When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...
Call it what you want the majority don't agree with either which is why both are illegal don't try and justify the shooting of someones pet because someone of a different class does somthing you think is similar.
It's not illegal to shoot any wild mammal unless it is protected though one cannot hunt them with dogs. Anyone can go shooting wild rabbits and they aren't too bad in a stew either.
[quote][p][bold]boardsandphotos[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BournemouthMum[/bold] wrote: When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...[/p][/quote]Call it what you want the majority don't agree with either which is why both are illegal don't try and justify the shooting of someones pet because someone of a different class does somthing you think is similar.[/p][/quote]It's not illegal to shoot any wild mammal unless it is protected though one cannot hunt them with dogs. Anyone can go shooting wild rabbits and they aren't too bad in a stew either. Adrian XX
  • Score: 0

6:22pm Sat 3 May 14

Yankee1 says...

Good grief.

Find the idiots.

Make them pay the vet bills.

And work in a vet's office for a year. Or an animal shelter. For zero pay.
Good grief. Find the idiots. Make them pay the vet bills. And work in a vet's office for a year. Or an animal shelter. For zero pay. Yankee1
  • Score: 4

10:15pm Sat 3 May 14

Petelucas says...

goatty wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.
Trouble is you are very much a hypocrite. Humans pollute the world that all life depends. Humans are a pest and disease to this world. A cat will only defecate elsewhere IF its an out door cat. Humans are supposed to be civilised. I dont see much evidence of that with factions worldwide killing, torturing and maiming each other The amount of excrement you write just proves my point that animals are far better than humans
[quote][p][bold]goatty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.[/p][/quote]Trouble is you are very much a hypocrite. Humans pollute the world that all life depends. Humans are a pest and disease to this world. A cat will only defecate elsewhere IF its an out door cat. Humans are supposed to be civilised. I dont see much evidence of that with factions worldwide killing, torturing and maiming each other The amount of excrement you write just proves my point that animals are far better than humans Petelucas
  • Score: 4

12:31am Sun 4 May 14

Adrian XX says...

Petelucas wrote:
goatty wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.
Trouble is you are very much a hypocrite. Humans pollute the world that all life depends. Humans are a pest and disease to this world. A cat will only defecate elsewhere IF its an out door cat. Humans are supposed to be civilised. I dont see much evidence of that with factions worldwide killing, torturing and maiming each other The amount of excrement you write just proves my point that animals are far better than humans
Cats also kill torture and maim on a daily basis. Are humans meant to be more civilised than cats? Who says that? Isn't that just arrogance? It's like making a distinction between "man made" and "natural" - why do we presume not to be part of nature? It is surely just human arrogance.
[quote][p][bold]Petelucas[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goatty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.[/p][/quote]Trouble is you are very much a hypocrite. Humans pollute the world that all life depends. Humans are a pest and disease to this world. A cat will only defecate elsewhere IF its an out door cat. Humans are supposed to be civilised. I dont see much evidence of that with factions worldwide killing, torturing and maiming each other The amount of excrement you write just proves my point that animals are far better than humans[/p][/quote]Cats also kill torture and maim on a daily basis. Are humans meant to be more civilised than cats? Who says that? Isn't that just arrogance? It's like making a distinction between "man made" and "natural" - why do we presume not to be part of nature? It is surely just human arrogance. Adrian XX
  • Score: -4

4:20am Sun 4 May 14

guisselle says...

boardsandphotos wrote:
BournemouthMum wrote:
When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...
Call it what you want the majority don't agree with either which is why both are illegal don't try and justify the shooting of someones pet because someone of a different class does somthing you think is similar.
Good Lord its the hunting shooting and fishing brigade. I wonder where the
townies think our steak comes from?
[quote][p][bold]boardsandphotos[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BournemouthMum[/bold] wrote: When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...[/p][/quote]Call it what you want the majority don't agree with either which is why both are illegal don't try and justify the shooting of someones pet because someone of a different class does somthing you think is similar.[/p][/quote]Good Lord its the hunting shooting and fishing brigade. I wonder where the townies think our steak comes from? guisselle
  • Score: 4

8:24am Sun 4 May 14

JackJohnson says...

guisselle wrote:
boardsandphotos wrote:
BournemouthMum wrote:
When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...
Call it what you want the majority don't agree with either which is why both are illegal don't try and justify the shooting of someones pet because someone of a different class does somthing you think is similar.
Good Lord its the hunting shooting and fishing brigade. I wonder where the
townies think our steak comes from?
Tesco. Other supermarkets are available. :-)
[quote][p][bold]guisselle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boardsandphotos[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BournemouthMum[/bold] wrote: When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...[/p][/quote]Call it what you want the majority don't agree with either which is why both are illegal don't try and justify the shooting of someones pet because someone of a different class does somthing you think is similar.[/p][/quote]Good Lord its the hunting shooting and fishing brigade. I wonder where the townies think our steak comes from?[/p][/quote]Tesco. Other supermarkets are available. :-) JackJohnson
  • Score: 1

9:48am Sun 4 May 14

step up says...

Adrian XX wrote:
It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.

Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.
Whats scary is you actually believe that. The level
of education in this country adequately demonstrated by your insupportable claims that animals dont feel pain and do not act from instinct. Extraordinary.
[quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote]It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.[/quote] Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.[/p][/quote]Whats scary is you actually believe that. The level of education in this country adequately demonstrated by your insupportable claims that animals dont feel pain and do not act from instinct. Extraordinary. step up
  • Score: 4

10:11am Sun 4 May 14

goatty says...

SympatheticSam wrote:
goatty wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.
I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.
You just talk crap instead and have to call people names. What a worthless individual you are and am sure the community would be far better off without you
[quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goatty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.[/p][/quote]I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.[/p][/quote]You just talk crap instead and have to call people names. What a worthless individual you are and am sure the community would be far better off without you goatty
  • Score: 5

10:13am Sun 4 May 14

goatty says...

SympatheticSam wrote:
Theo63 wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.
I have a cat but she is an indoor cat so does not roam in other people's gardens and by the way I am not as you put it "thick!"

There is no excuse for anyone killing someone's pet and cat's do help to control vermin. I hope for your sake you have no large wild cats in your area as you may find yourself a target!
No problems with indoor cats. Do you think it's ok for other people to clear up othet peoples cat crap? If kids playing in their own garden get it in their eye, they can lose their sight is that fair?

As to your intelligence, I'll be the judge and your spelling and grammer has given it away.
Intelligence....I think you need to look at what you have written. Can you state how many people have lost their sight due to cats poo??? Absolutely ridiculous statement. It is people like you who encourage children to be frightened of animals who by the way have as much right to be on this planet as we do.
[quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Theo63[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.[/p][/quote]I have a cat but she is an indoor cat so does not roam in other people's gardens and by the way I am not as you put it "thick!" There is no excuse for anyone killing someone's pet and cat's do help to control vermin. I hope for your sake you have no large wild cats in your area as you may find yourself a target![/p][/quote]No problems with indoor cats. Do you think it's ok for other people to clear up othet peoples cat crap? If kids playing in their own garden get it in their eye, they can lose their sight is that fair? As to your intelligence, I'll be the judge and your spelling and grammer has given it away.[/p][/quote]Intelligence....I think you need to look at what you have written. Can you state how many people have lost their sight due to cats poo??? Absolutely ridiculous statement. It is people like you who encourage children to be frightened of animals who by the way have as much right to be on this planet as we do. goatty
  • Score: 5

12:41pm Sun 4 May 14

Adrian XX says...

step up wrote:
Adrian XX wrote:
It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.

Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.
Whats scary is you actually believe that. The level
of education in this country adequately demonstrated by your insupportable claims that animals dont feel pain and do not act from instinct. Extraordinary.
I didn't say animals don't feel pain. Nor did I say that they do not act from instinct.
[quote][p][bold]step up[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote]It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.[/quote] Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.[/p][/quote]Whats scary is you actually believe that. The level of education in this country adequately demonstrated by your insupportable claims that animals dont feel pain and do not act from instinct. Extraordinary.[/p][/quote]I didn't say animals don't feel pain. Nor did I say that they do not act from instinct. Adrian XX
  • Score: -3

12:53pm Sun 4 May 14

step up says...

Adrian XX wrote:
step up wrote:
Adrian XX wrote:
It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.

Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.
Whats scary is you actually believe that. The level
of education in this country adequately demonstrated by your insupportable claims that animals dont feel pain and do not act from instinct. Extraordinary.
I didn't say animals don't feel pain. Nor did I say that they do not act from instinct.
If you feel pain then it follows that you will suffer if violence if visited on you and if your actions are compelled by instinct rather than conscious and rational decision making you cannot be credited with having the capacity to make value judgements.
[quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]step up[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote]It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.[/quote] Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.[/p][/quote]Whats scary is you actually believe that. The level of education in this country adequately demonstrated by your insupportable claims that animals dont feel pain and do not act from instinct. Extraordinary.[/p][/quote]I didn't say animals don't feel pain. Nor did I say that they do not act from instinct.[/p][/quote]If you feel pain then it follows that you will suffer if violence if visited on you and if your actions are compelled by instinct rather than conscious and rational decision making you cannot be credited with having the capacity to make value judgements. step up
  • Score: 4

1:18pm Sun 4 May 14

ScoobyVic says...

BournemouthMum wrote:
When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...
But don't 'Rich Toffs' as you put it, shoot wild animals and animals specifically bred for this purpose (I'm not saying it's right) whilst 'lower classes' shoot peoples pets? If that's what you meant? Cats will be cats, I have 3 and they've all got collars with bells on so to minimise killing small animals/birds, we have the occasional mouse as there seem to be loads in our garden shed and the extremely occasional bird. Anything that gets bought in alive is put straight back outside whilst the cats are kept inside, seems to be lots of frogs lately (all unharmed)
They also all go to the toilet in our garden as there is a big patch for them, cat owners aren't all like they seem to be stereotyped as, a lot of us are in fact doing our best to minimise any damage or mess they make. But even if we didn't, this still doesn't make it ok for them to be a live target for morons who think it's ok to kill peoples much loved pets.
[quote][p][bold]BournemouthMum[/bold] wrote: When rich toffs shoot animals, it's a 'sport' (hunting) but when lower classes do the same they're 'callous thugs'. Just saying...[/p][/quote]But don't 'Rich Toffs' as you put it, shoot wild animals and animals specifically bred for this purpose (I'm not saying it's right) whilst 'lower classes' shoot peoples pets? If that's what you meant? Cats will be cats, I have 3 and they've all got collars with bells on so to minimise killing small animals/birds, we have the occasional mouse as there seem to be loads in our garden shed and the extremely occasional bird. Anything that gets bought in alive is put straight back outside whilst the cats are kept inside, seems to be lots of frogs lately (all unharmed) They also all go to the toilet in our garden as there is a big patch for them, cat owners aren't all like they seem to be stereotyped as, a lot of us are in fact doing our best to minimise any damage or mess they make. But even if we didn't, this still doesn't make it ok for them to be a live target for morons who think it's ok to kill peoples much loved pets. ScoobyVic
  • Score: 5

1:26pm Sun 4 May 14

ScoobyVic says...

And I'd also like to add I don't like the fact cats kill small animals and birds, wish i could stop them doing it but i cant. But I'm guessing most of us have/do things maybe we shouldn't or someone else might not like? We all have flaws.
And I'd also like to add I don't like the fact cats kill small animals and birds, wish i could stop them doing it but i cant. But I'm guessing most of us have/do things maybe we shouldn't or someone else might not like? We all have flaws. ScoobyVic
  • Score: 4

4:38pm Sun 4 May 14

Adrian XX says...

step up wrote:
Adrian XX wrote:
step up wrote:
Adrian XX wrote:
It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.

Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.
Whats scary is you actually believe that. The level
of education in this country adequately demonstrated by your insupportable claims that animals dont feel pain and do not act from instinct. Extraordinary.
I didn't say animals don't feel pain. Nor did I say that they do not act from instinct.
If you feel pain then it follows that you will suffer if violence if visited on you and if your actions are compelled by instinct rather than conscious and rational decision making you cannot be credited with having the capacity to make value judgements.
How do you know cats cannot make rational and conscious decisions?
[quote][p][bold]step up[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]step up[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote]It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.[/quote] Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.[/p][/quote]Whats scary is you actually believe that. The level of education in this country adequately demonstrated by your insupportable claims that animals dont feel pain and do not act from instinct. Extraordinary.[/p][/quote]I didn't say animals don't feel pain. Nor did I say that they do not act from instinct.[/p][/quote]If you feel pain then it follows that you will suffer if violence if visited on you and if your actions are compelled by instinct rather than conscious and rational decision making you cannot be credited with having the capacity to make value judgements.[/p][/quote]How do you know cats cannot make rational and conscious decisions? Adrian XX
  • Score: -3

7:09pm Sun 4 May 14

step up says...

Adrian XX wrote:
step up wrote:
Adrian XX wrote:
step up wrote:
Adrian XX wrote:
It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.

Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.
Whats scary is you actually believe that. The level
of education in this country adequately demonstrated by your insupportable claims that animals dont feel pain and do not act from instinct. Extraordinary.
I didn't say animals don't feel pain. Nor did I say that they do not act from instinct.
If you feel pain then it follows that you will suffer if violence if visited on you and if your actions are compelled by instinct rather than conscious and rational decision making you cannot be credited with having the capacity to make value judgements.
How do you know cats cannot make rational and conscious decisions?
You concede they suffer then?? They cannot make rational and consciuos decisions regarding morality ie right and wrong because they are animals and their behaviour is dictated by animal instinct. Well documented I think....
[quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]step up[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]step up[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote]It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.[/quote] Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.[/p][/quote]Whats scary is you actually believe that. The level of education in this country adequately demonstrated by your insupportable claims that animals dont feel pain and do not act from instinct. Extraordinary.[/p][/quote]I didn't say animals don't feel pain. Nor did I say that they do not act from instinct.[/p][/quote]If you feel pain then it follows that you will suffer if violence if visited on you and if your actions are compelled by instinct rather than conscious and rational decision making you cannot be credited with having the capacity to make value judgements.[/p][/quote]How do you know cats cannot make rational and conscious decisions?[/p][/quote]You concede they suffer then?? They cannot make rational and consciuos decisions regarding morality ie right and wrong because they are animals and their behaviour is dictated by animal instinct. Well documented I think.... step up
  • Score: 4

5:14pm Mon 5 May 14

s-pb2 says...

stevobath wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
goatty wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.
I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.
'Symple Sam'...I don't like cats Shi**ing in my garden however I have a brain & realise it's AGAINST THE LAW to go around shooting cats.

You're the moron. IE 'I don't like something so I'll shoot it'.

Let's 'hope' you're not stabbed/shot by someone that you upset. I suggest a roll of toilet paper kept in your' pocket at all times to wipe your' mouth with. I'm sure far more sh&& passes your' lips everyday, than exit's a cats arse over a 24 hour period?

Seems rather OTT shooting/killing a cat 'cause it had a crap in your Begonia patch? Where does it stop? Birds for crapping on your' car?

Someone's already pointed out the link between humans hurting/killing animals & Psychopathy/ violence against fellow humans.
Sam did not actually say they went around shooting cats. Sam was just saying a possible reason why the cat got shot, and that outdoor pet cats are nothing more than urban pests.

As for the person who threatened someone with a big cat, im now expecting to see a tiger in Corfe Mullen or a snow leopard in Muscliff.
[quote][p][bold]stevobath[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goatty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.[/p][/quote]I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.[/p][/quote]'Symple Sam'...I don't like cats Shi**ing in my garden however I have a brain & realise it's AGAINST THE LAW to go around shooting cats. You're the moron. IE 'I don't like something so I'll shoot it'. Let's 'hope' you're not stabbed/shot by someone that you upset. I suggest a roll of toilet paper kept in your' pocket at all times to wipe your' mouth with. I'm sure far more sh&& passes your' lips everyday, than exit's a cats arse over a 24 hour period? Seems rather OTT shooting/killing a cat 'cause it had a crap in your Begonia patch? Where does it stop? Birds for crapping on your' car? Someone's already pointed out the link between humans hurting/killing animals & Psychopathy/ violence against fellow humans.[/p][/quote]Sam did not actually say they went around shooting cats. Sam was just saying a possible reason why the cat got shot, and that outdoor pet cats are nothing more than urban pests. As for the person who threatened someone with a big cat, im now expecting to see a tiger in Corfe Mullen or a snow leopard in Muscliff. s-pb2
  • Score: 1

8:30pm Mon 5 May 14

SympatheticSam says...

s-pb2 wrote:
stevobath wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
goatty wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.
I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.
'Symple Sam'...I don't like cats Shi**ing in my garden however I have a brain & realise it's AGAINST THE LAW to go around shooting cats.

You're the moron. IE 'I don't like something so I'll shoot it'.

Let's 'hope' you're not stabbed/shot by someone that you upset. I suggest a roll of toilet paper kept in your' pocket at all times to wipe your' mouth with. I'm sure far more sh&& passes your' lips everyday, than exit's a cats arse over a 24 hour period?

Seems rather OTT shooting/killing a cat 'cause it had a crap in your Begonia patch? Where does it stop? Birds for crapping on your' car?

Someone's already pointed out the link between humans hurting/killing animals & Psychopathy/ violence against fellow humans.
Sam did not actually say they went around shooting cats. Sam was just saying a possible reason why the cat got shot, and that outdoor pet cats are nothing more than urban pests.

As for the person who threatened someone with a big cat, im now expecting to see a tiger in Corfe Mullen or a snow leopard in Muscliff.
Thanks. I'm glad not everyone on here is a retard.
[quote][p][bold]s-pb2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevobath[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goatty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.[/p][/quote]I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.[/p][/quote]'Symple Sam'...I don't like cats Shi**ing in my garden however I have a brain & realise it's AGAINST THE LAW to go around shooting cats. You're the moron. IE 'I don't like something so I'll shoot it'. Let's 'hope' you're not stabbed/shot by someone that you upset. I suggest a roll of toilet paper kept in your' pocket at all times to wipe your' mouth with. I'm sure far more sh&& passes your' lips everyday, than exit's a cats arse over a 24 hour period? Seems rather OTT shooting/killing a cat 'cause it had a crap in your Begonia patch? Where does it stop? Birds for crapping on your' car? Someone's already pointed out the link between humans hurting/killing animals & Psychopathy/ violence against fellow humans.[/p][/quote]Sam did not actually say they went around shooting cats. Sam was just saying a possible reason why the cat got shot, and that outdoor pet cats are nothing more than urban pests. As for the person who threatened someone with a big cat, im now expecting to see a tiger in Corfe Mullen or a snow leopard in Muscliff.[/p][/quote]Thanks. I'm glad not everyone on here is a retard. SympatheticSam
  • Score: -2

10:55pm Mon 5 May 14

stevobath says...

s-pb2 wrote:
stevobath wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
goatty wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.
I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.
'Symple Sam'...I don't like cats Shi**ing in my garden however I have a brain & realise it's AGAINST THE LAW to go around shooting cats.

You're the moron. IE 'I don't like something so I'll shoot it'.

Let's 'hope' you're not stabbed/shot by someone that you upset. I suggest a roll of toilet paper kept in your' pocket at all times to wipe your' mouth with. I'm sure far more sh&& passes your' lips everyday, than exit's a cats arse over a 24 hour period?

Seems rather OTT shooting/killing a cat 'cause it had a crap in your Begonia patch? Where does it stop? Birds for crapping on your' car?

Someone's already pointed out the link between humans hurting/killing animals & Psychopathy/ violence against fellow humans.
Sam did not actually say they went around shooting cats. Sam was just saying a possible reason why the cat got shot, and that outdoor pet cats are nothing more than urban pests.

As for the person who threatened someone with a big cat, im now expecting to see a tiger in Corfe Mullen or a snow leopard in Muscliff.
No, he did say they deserve to be shot. You're just as divvy as him.
[quote][p][bold]s-pb2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevobath[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]goatty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Perhaps if people don't like you they should shoot you. What goes around comes around as you say.[/p][/quote]I don't crap in others gardens or kill wildlife. Moron.[/p][/quote]'Symple Sam'...I don't like cats Shi**ing in my garden however I have a brain & realise it's AGAINST THE LAW to go around shooting cats. You're the moron. IE 'I don't like something so I'll shoot it'. Let's 'hope' you're not stabbed/shot by someone that you upset. I suggest a roll of toilet paper kept in your' pocket at all times to wipe your' mouth with. I'm sure far more sh&& passes your' lips everyday, than exit's a cats arse over a 24 hour period? Seems rather OTT shooting/killing a cat 'cause it had a crap in your Begonia patch? Where does it stop? Birds for crapping on your' car? Someone's already pointed out the link between humans hurting/killing animals & Psychopathy/ violence against fellow humans.[/p][/quote]Sam did not actually say they went around shooting cats. Sam was just saying a possible reason why the cat got shot, and that outdoor pet cats are nothing more than urban pests. As for the person who threatened someone with a big cat, im now expecting to see a tiger in Corfe Mullen or a snow leopard in Muscliff.[/p][/quote]No, he did say they deserve to be shot. You're just as divvy as him. stevobath
  • Score: 0

10:59pm Mon 5 May 14

stevobath says...

Adrian XX wrote:
boardsandphotos wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.
Idiot troll.
Yes, but still funny.
Funny if you're as simple.
Hilarious breaking the law.
[quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boardsandphotos[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Stop cats trespassing and they won't get shot. Simple. Oh. Have your car crap back too. All cats that roam in others gardens deserve what they get. They kill wildlife. What goes around, comes around.[/p][/quote]Idiot troll.[/p][/quote]Yes, but still funny.[/p][/quote]Funny if you're as simple. Hilarious breaking the law. stevobath
  • Score: -2

11:04pm Mon 5 May 14

stevobath says...

Adrian XX wrote:
It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.

Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.
It's impossible to prove that animals suffer...

What planet are you from?

You really are a total idiot.
[quote][p][bold]Adrian XX[/bold] wrote: [quote]It is not a question of anthropomorphising because it is both undeniable that animals suffer and do not have the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong.[/quote] Those propositions are not undeniable. It is impossible to prove that animals suffer and equally impossible to prove they have no moral sense.[/p][/quote]It's impossible to prove that animals suffer... What planet are you from? You really are a total idiot. stevobath
  • Score: 4

9:41am Thu 8 May 14

Stereotyped says...

SympatheticSam wrote:
Theo63 wrote:
SympatheticSam wrote:
Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.
I have a cat but she is an indoor cat so does not roam in other people's gardens and by the way I am not as you put it "thick!"

There is no excuse for anyone killing someone's pet and cat's do help to control vermin. I hope for your sake you have no large wild cats in your area as you may find yourself a target!
No problems with indoor cats. Do you think it's ok for other people to clear up othet peoples cat crap? If kids playing in their own garden get it in their eye, they can lose their sight is that fair?

As to your intelligence, I'll be the judge and your spelling and grammer has given it away.
Are you going to ban all natural wildlife then?

Ban all the birds in the sky which crap all over your property...

Seriously, grow up. I would love to see you try and hurt my cat when it wanders through your garden, because I would hurt you back twice as hard.
[quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Theo63[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SympatheticSam[/bold] wrote: Not if it's crapping in someone else's gardens. Cat owners are so thick they don't understand it.[/p][/quote]I have a cat but she is an indoor cat so does not roam in other people's gardens and by the way I am not as you put it "thick!" There is no excuse for anyone killing someone's pet and cat's do help to control vermin. I hope for your sake you have no large wild cats in your area as you may find yourself a target![/p][/quote]No problems with indoor cats. Do you think it's ok for other people to clear up othet peoples cat crap? If kids playing in their own garden get it in their eye, they can lose their sight is that fair? As to your intelligence, I'll be the judge and your spelling and grammer has given it away.[/p][/quote]Are you going to ban all natural wildlife then? Ban all the birds in the sky which crap all over your property... Seriously, grow up. I would love to see you try and hurt my cat when it wanders through your garden, because I would hurt you back twice as hard. Stereotyped
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree