When news happens text pix and video to 80360. Start your message with BE then leave a space.
Fire crews called to Roberts Road, Waterloo, Poole, after bedroom incident
7:22am Tuesday 22nd April 2014 in News
TWO men were treated for smoke inhalation after a mattress caught light in a Poole home.
Fire crews from Redhill and Poole were called at 7.18pm on Monday to Roberts Road, Waterloo, and found that the occupier had removed the mattress from the bedroom and put out the fire using a dry powder extinguisher.
When firefighters arrived they dealt with a small fire in the bedroom.
A spokesman for Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said the cause of the fire was thought to be accidental and two men were treated by the ambulance service for slight smoke inhalation.
Comments are closed on this article.